You the Man, Muskels of ~IMP~!

DeletedUser

1 tribe has booted me on grounds of spying and that was false accusations.. i couldve come back but i didnt want to have to justify myself to everyone. ARG! was the 1st tribe which kicked me.

midnight. . seriously if i was a spy for TESB at that time would i have been attacked by them less then 24 hours after i had been dismissed from ARG!? i lost 2 villages then. i nobled one back.
then after that i got into talkings with th dukes of TESB at the time and we got along which eventually lead to me getting an invite. not due to "spying" i had apparently done

DeletedUser

Midnight you sound like a broken record. You do nothing to prove the fact that Richard was spying. Now please just stop, your not justifying anything, and I doubt anyone but you cares about the whole situation.

Nicksta195

1 tribe has booted me on grounds of spying and that was false accusations.. i couldve come back but i didnt want to have to justify myself to everyone. ARG! was the 1st tribe which kicked me.

midnight. . seriously if i was a spy for TESB at that time would i have been attacked by them less then 24 hours after i had been dismissed from ARG!? i lost 2 villages then. i nobled one back.
then after that i got into talkings with th dukes of TESB at the time and we got along which eventually lead to me getting an invite. not due to "spying" i had apparently done

This is true.

DeletedUser

Midnight you sound like a broken record. You do nothing to prove the fact that Richard was spying. Now please just stop, your not justifying anything, and I doubt anyone but you cares about the whole situation.

All I will say is, good luck with him.

DeletedUser

Well, this guy could do stand up, but I don't know if I support his decision of going to IMP after he slandered them so much... I guess I'm too persistant and headstrong to see the moral gain in this situation.

DeletedUser

What is it exactly that makes you think you know better than Alexis, or IMP?

She is 10 times the player you are Richard, and I have never seen you do anything impressive, in fact the only thing I saw you do successfully was spy and you even failed at that in the end.

Well, midnight, I don't know if you'll take my word on it, but I know for a fact Richard was not spying in ARG. I wouldn't state it if I didn't know him well enough. Also, if he was, then I think I would've received info about ARG as well :icon_razz: And you really have absolutely no proof about it. In a way, I understand you dismissed him, but then again, it's not really nice not giving a player the benefit of doubt. I suppose his size ingame made a difference, but I do hope for your friend in ARG's sake that they can't all just be accused of spying and as a consequence get kicked without evidence of their guilt.

DeletedUser

Theman was not spying for TESB. Guess you missed out on a great player there, ARG.

DeletedUser

We know he was a spy. :lol:

Theman could get into the SAS if he wanted to.

Is Richard even his name? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah i spoke to him, i don't think he did either for what it's worth. Richard knows that i don't believe he was a spy for TESB.

I'm just teasing him.:lol:

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate imp on being the only tribe on this world to have 100 members! Congratulations guys! :icon_wink:

Expecting a lot from you bunch!

Just look at the stats and admire them

6 ~IMP~ 15.627.667 19.884.032 100 198.840 2402
Shockers!

In all seriousness biggest noobs this world has to offer.

PIMP go make them your ho's :icon_cool:
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited by a moderator:

joey north

I would like to congratulate imp on being the only tribe on this world to have 100 members! Congratulations guys! :icon_wink:

Expecting a lot from you bunch!

Just look at the stats and admire them

6 ~IMP~ 15.627.667 19.884.032 100 198.840 2402
Shockers!

In all seriousness biggest noobs this world has to offer.

PIMP go make them your ho's :icon_cool:

PIMP dont exist anymore try to keep up :)

DeletedUser

So you would have to congratulate TESB then on a close second as well because they had 99 members at one point. But i really do not see what that has to do with anything.

And Alexis who runs IMP is a fine player and well respected in the game. And no offence isn't IMP the "NOOBS" higher placed than you?:lol:

6~IMP~ 15.627.667 19.884.032 100 198.840 2402 8.278
7 KKND 12.885.595 13.201.444 53 249.084 1440 9.168

joey north

no offence isn't IMP the "NOOBS" higher placed than you?:lol:

6~IMP~ 15.627.667 19.884.032 100 198.840 2402 8.278
7 KKND 12.885.595 13.201.444 53 249.084 1440 9.168

Funny how that works isnt it lol

DeletedUser

Richard,

I tried being nice to you ... however it seems that you're throwing it back at us.
I caught you "spying" or as you put it "agreeing to give out information to players in TESB". Later when I confronted you ... you said that you'd be "giving out false information". Either way you put it ... you stab someone.
I let you stay in ARG! out of goodwill and booted you less than 12 hours later. I learned that during those 12 hours you have forwarded posts from our forums to TESB.

And I also had another reason to boot you from ARG! And that's doing things behind leadership's back.

Good luck further on mate :)

DeletedUser

Well, midnight, I don't know if you'll take my word on it, but I know for a fact Richard was not spying in ARG. I wouldn't state it if I didn't know him well enough. Also, if he was, then I think I would've received info about ARG as well :icon_razz: And you really have absolutely no proof about it. In a way, I understand you dismissed him, but then again, it's not really nice not giving a player the benefit of doubt. I suppose his size ingame made a difference, but I do hope for your friend in ARG's sake that they can't all just be accused of spying and as a consequence get kicked without evidence of their guilt.

False :) All of it is false :)
Proof that you're not playing your own account that is in ARG! :)

So stop trying to know things, please. :icon_rolleyes: