Your Elder/Moderator (For now.)

DeletedUser

Greetings citizens of the W46 forum.

My name is Kangaroom and I'm your local elder moderator slash regular moderator at the moment. I most likely (definitely) won't remain your moderator for long but I might continue to be your elder moderator for the next 4-5 years to say the least, that is if you're still interested in this world by then and if Jirki hasn't found somebody worse for you; we have a horrible selection so know that if you kill me, you're not going to like the next one. However as the world has only just recently gone up I won't be moderating your lively discussions to death; as much as I would like to but I will remain lenient for a bit. However this doesn't give you a free pass to spam this forum or flame others, such posts shall be dealt with according to the forum rules.

Now, now, this post won't be all serious and I cannot let you leave this thread without providing you with some entertainment and so I bring forth a link with some interesting reading material: http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=278

Those are the forum rules, the law we live by here on the tribalwars forums. I suggest you grab a cup of coffee (or tea if you're British) and start reading those, you will not regret it! Some of you may already be familiar with them (most of you) but just choose to ignore them (trust me new users, you do not want to be a part of this group; I would tell you how we deal with them but that would be a horrible, horrible read indeed,), some of you follow these forum rules and I salute you but to those of you who haven't read them, I suggest you do so ASAP as it will keep you around on these forums for as long as you want, if you choose to abide, that is. Those who do not generally disappear randomly and no one really knows what happens to them.

One thing I would like to remind you about is the report button, that's a very neat feature that we have on these forums. It's a triangle which is pretty much white on the inside with an exclamation mark at the center of it and red on the outside. That's for those of you who have the old forum style; The new pretty-much horrific one is much less notable and is pretty much a brown stain with a white exclamation mark in it. By clicking both of those buttons you open a window which is a magic device you can use to communicate with the moderators. If someone's posts are against the forum rules then you should use this button, it will alert the moderator who will immediately take the (usually) appropriate action. However any one of you who abuses this device will be dealt with somewhat harshly.

Oh and for future reference; if you believe the moderator of this forum is being unfair towards you (or the one of W1-W5 for that matter) then you should PM me about it and I will sort it out. However you should always try and talk to the moderator in question first and only if that doesn't work out you should contact me. If you have any question of any kind you can send me a PM as well.

This was my introduction thread as well as serious-thread so you can post in this if you wish,
Your Elder,
Kangaroom.

DeletedUser74079

Hi! and good luck modding this lot. YOu're gonna need it lol. Hope you have fun.

hawk

DeletedUser

Kangaroom! We love you already! Hope you don't get replaced too soon!

bilzatak

Read and Understood, it's good to have you here! You might need a Moderator army to enforce these forums. ;)

DeletedUser

Kangaroom! We love you already! Hope you don't get replaced too soon!

It's always nice to see that there are regular people who love the moderators too. Oh and I noticed that your name is somewhat orange, so is mine.. what a coincidence this is. :xmas wink:

Nice to be your sub-ordinate! Hope you can handle us!!

I've handled slave.. I mean users worse than you lot before, I'll do my best to keep up with you guys!

Read and Understood, it's good to have you here! You might need a Moderator army to enforce these forums. ;)

Don't you worry about that, I've got Madmarauder who (I think) is playing this world and won't hesitate to abuse his power on you lot if I ask him to. For the record though; Elders are majestic creatures and they never, ever abuse their power unless it seems like a good idea.

And Hawkman, us elders control the luck on this forum; If I need it I'm sure I'll find it somewhere in one of our dungeons. And to address Spartan, I love your attitude; I salute you. I think that's all.

DeletedUser74079

It's always nice to see that there are regular people who love the moderators too. Oh and I noticed that your name is somewhat orange, so is mine.. what a coincidence this is. :xmas wink:

I've handled slave.. I mean users worse than you lot before, I'll do my best to keep up with you guys!

Don't you worry about that, I've got Madmarauder who (I think) is playing this world and won't hesitate to abuse his power on you lot if I ask him to. For the record though; Elders are majestic creatures and they never, ever abuse their power unless it seems like a good idea.

And Hawkman, us elders control the luck on this forum; If I need it I'm sure I'll find it somewhere in one of our dungeons. And to address Spartan, I love your attitude; I salute you. I think that's all.

waaat no mention? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Get rid of this noob who forgot to upgrade his tech lvls in a 15 tech speed round. :icon_wink:

Edit: long time no speak.

DeletedUser

you make no sense.....:icon_redface:

Dont know if this will embarass kangz but anyway...

we played a speed round with 15 tech lvls instead of simple tech.

He forgot to upgrade all his axes and lc's and rams and so when he "tried" to clear someone for nobling he lost a lot of his O becuase he forgot and thus gave up and got nobled off in the speed round. :lol:

Quite funny actually. :lol:

DeletedUser74079

Dont know if this will embarass kangz but anyway...

we played a speed round with 15 tech lvls instead of simple tech.

He forgot to upgrade all his axes and lc's and rams and so when he "tried" to clear someone for nobling he lost a lot of his O becuase he forgot and thus gave up and got nobled off in the speed round. :lol:

Quite funny actually. :lol:
ROFL if he paid premium for that...i actually may feel sorry for him

Garrock

hahaha... I know you want out of here as fast as possible Kanga, but I hope you get stuck for awhile. Nice long post by the way... of course I stopped reading it just before the "I love Garrock" part... (am sure it was in there somewhere).

DeletedUser

ROFL if he paid premium for that...i actually may feel sorry for him

I don't pay for speed rounds but I thought it was a 1-level world as a lot of them used to be so needless to say I was quite surprised when I got my O quite literally annihilated by 100 swords (perhaps a bit exaggerated but quite close to the truth.) And howdy Joey!

DeletedUser

hahaha... I know you want out of here as fast as possible Kanga, but I hope you get stuck for awhile. Nice long post by the way... of course I stopped reading it just before the "I love Garrock" part... (am sure it was in there somewhere).

Oh yeah, it's definitely in there somewhere; I never compose a post without that statement!

DeletedUser

I don't pay for speed rounds but I thought it was a 1-level world as a lot of them used to be so needless to say I was quite surprised when I got my O quite literally annihilated by 100 swords (perhaps a bit exaggerated but quite close to the truth.) And howdy Joey!

lol not exaggerated it is true!
Thats why i remember it since its one of the little things in tw which you can remember lol

Anyway dont worry i wont spam as much as these guys are doing.
Since im sensible now and trying to avoid as much infractions due to the auto ban.

Ill mail you ins kype once it gets working.

Last edited by a moderator: