Your Elder/Moderator (For now.)

Hamer The Nail

Hi elder moderator.
I see lots of Kangaroo love going on

Joey and Kanga for you noobs who don't see joey's avatar

DeletedUser

Hmm, can't wait to see the first War threads here, as every tribe will probably have somewhere around 500 members..

New world, new opponents.. Best of luck to all, and happy modding! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Greetings citizens of the W46 forum.

My name is Kangaroom and I'm your local elder moderator slash regular moderator at the moment. I most likely (definitely) won't remain your moderator for long but I might continue to be your elder moderator for the next 4-5 years to say the least, that is if you're still interested in this world by then and if Jirki hasn't found somebody worse for you; we have a horrible selection so know that if you kill me, you're not going to like the next one. However as the world has only just recently gone up I won't be moderating your lively discussions to death; as much as I would like to but I will remain lenient for a bit. However this doesn't give you a free pass to spam this forum or flame others, such posts shall be dealt with according to the forum rules.

Now, now, this post won't be all serious and I cannot let you leave this thread without providing you with some entertainment and so I bring forth a link with some interesting reading material: http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=278

Those are the forum rules, the law we live by here on the tribalwars forums. I suggest you grab a cup of coffee (or tea if you're British) and start reading those, you will not regret it! Some of you may already be familiar with them (most of you) but just choose to ignore them (trust me new users, you do not want to be a part of this group; I would tell you how we deal with them but that would be a horrible, horrible read indeed,), some of you follow these forum rules and I salute you but to those of you who haven't read them, I suggest you do so ASAP as it will keep you around on these forums for as long as you want, if you choose to abide, that is. Those who do not generally disappear randomly and no one really knows what happens to them.

One thing I would like to remind you about is the report button, that's a very neat feature that we have on these forums. It's a triangle which is pretty much white on the inside with an exclamation mark at the center of it and red on the outside. That's for those of you who have the old forum style; The new pretty-much horrific one is much less notable and is pretty much a brown stain with a white exclamation mark in it. By clicking both of those buttons you open a window which is a magic device you can use to communicate with the moderators. If someone's posts are against the forum rules then you should use this button, it will alert the moderator who will immediately take the (usually) appropriate action. However any one of you who abuses this device will be dealt with somewhat harshly.

Oh and for future reference; if you believe the moderator of this forum is being unfair towards you (or the one of W1-W5 for that matter) then you should PM me about it and I will sort it out. However you should always try and talk to the moderator in question first and only if that doesn't work out you should contact me. If you have any question of any kind you can send me a PM as well.

This was my introduction thread as well as serious-thread so you can post in this if you wish,
Your Elder,
Kangaroom.

no u?

tl ;dr?

meh.

Razvantc

Welcome Kanga, I hope you can keep sane while moding these crazes.

DeletedUser

Kangaroom! We love you already! Hope you don't get replaced too soon!

oh noooo!!!! no i have to choose between mad and kanga!!! damn this place is full of mods:p hope i wont get infracted so much here however i am sure kanga you want to give me some infractions just so that i think twice any reply before i post it:lol:

oh and you state "i love garrock" and you dont say "i love metty" too? i am disappointed!!!!

welcome to these forums mate lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Read and Understood, it's good to have you here! You might need a Moderator army to enforce these forums. ;)

There are a few of us hanging around the forums and this world :)

I'd rather beat you all in-game than on the forum though for now.

DeletedUser

Nice to meetcha kangaroom. Hope I don't cause you too much trouble.

DeletedUser

Welcome Kanagroom to this forum and GL :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hi kanga. I don't play on World 46. But it's forum is more active than my world :(. So hi. :)

DeletedUser

Hi kanga. I don't play on World 46. But it's forum is more active than my world :(. So hi. :)

unfortunately its full of rubbish at the moment. all new worlds are really active in-terms of forum.
Nothing to do in game so everybody talks, unfortunately nothing to talk about.