Your Friendly Neighborhood Cookie

DeletedUser

[Note: Before reading, please read it two ways: Once as it is, once with the sarcasm tabs around it. Enjoy!]

Dear world 35,

Recently, we at Cookie have been a bit arrogant in the forums. We do not wish to make enemies for being arrogant, war enemies are different though. ;)
A lot of us our from top 20 tribes in W29, and some of these tribes are at war with each other. So forgive us if our tensions are a bit high.

On behalf of Cookie, I'd like to apologise for our behaviour recently. We're really a bunch of hot-heads with plently of experience, so sometimes we feel that we are superior. We're all going to try and calm it down a bit.

Apologies to anyone who we may have offended or anyone who we may have flamed. (unless you deserved it :icon_biggrin:)

So, this is a fresh start. Thanks for reading.

Best Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood Cookie. :)

(Thanks to "This is an Alias" for the letter)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the lovely follow up post Danny :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

TehDarkOne* blocked leeham vernram from messageing him just because he asked for an invite. he is rank 69 (lol like that number)

DeletedUser

Not a problem :)

Lets just say, I read between the lines of that post :D

DeletedUser

Note: You said earlier you liked my posts... get ready... lol

On topic:

This is a pointless thread. Cookie includes some of the most experienced players in the world atm. Why do you need this?

Zomg!! We iz h8ted on the extrnals boyz, we needz to get the publics on ours sidez!! Lets offer dem cookiez! - This strat fails - ZOMG!! itz getting worse!! we needz to tryies again!! - posts this BS -

If you are the players you claim to be, you dont need to cry about stuff like this. Who cares if people call you cocky!?!?! Just frickin prove you have the right to be. Dont clutter up the forums with stuff like this. You already tried once, give up, prove yourselves in game.

DeletedUser

Hehe, read between the lines.
Invisible Sarcasm tabs on both sides.
Or are they there? :icon_wink:
Your choice. But cookie is smexy.

DeletedUser

On topic:

This is a pointless thread. Cookie includes some of the most experienced players in the world atm. Why do you need this?

Zomg!! We iz h8ted on the extrnals boyz, we needz to get the publics on ours sidez!! Lets offer dem cookiez! - This strat fails - ZOMG!! itz getting worse!! we needz to tryies again!! - posts this BS -

If you are the players you claim to be, you dont need to cry about stuff like this. Who cares if people call you cocky!?!?! Just frickin prove you have the right to be. Dont clutter up the forums with stuff like this. You already tried once, give up, prove yourselves in game.

I actually FULLY agree with this statement, we dont want to overload ourselves with noob attacks... but we DEFINATELY dont want to kiss ass on the publics >.<

DeletedUser

Also, dont mean to intrude, but there have been some rumors flying around that I am a member of cookie... This isn't true and I believe its really pathetic if cookie started the rumor (no offense, but it is). I believe it was a misunderstanding, but I have been messaged by a few people saying they will "take my tribe down". Just thought I would let everyone know that I am certainly not in cookie because I am one of your in game mods.

So, with that said... Be good.

I now leave world 35 forums, but I do reserve the right to come back and comment if I see a need for it.

DeletedUser58590

On topic:

Think what you want. All we're trying to do is apologise. Accept it or don't, it doesn't matter. The cookie post was a joke by me, this was serious.

DeletedUser

Also, dont mean to intrude, but there have been some rumors flying around that I am a member of cookie... This isn't true and I believe its really pathetic if cookie started the rumor (no offense, but it is). I believe it was a misunderstanding, but I have been messaged by a few people saying they will "take my tribe down". Just thought I would let everyone know that I am certainly not in cookie because I am one of your in game mods.

So, with that said... Be good.

I now leave world 35 forums, but I do reserve the right to come back and comment if I see a need for it.

Harsh Sean, Harsh.

I thought j0o lubbed meh.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would let everyone know that I am certainly not in cookie because I am one of your in game mods.

Does an in-game moderator have to physically have a village (play) to moderate a world?

Do they give you unlimited aliases?!

DeletedUser

Think what you want. All we're trying to do is apologise. Accept it or don't, it doesn't matter. The cookie post was a joke by me, this was serious.

All im saying is why apolagise? You dont need to :icon_rolleyes: your cocky players, woop de doo, most of you have the right to be, just prove it.

DeletedUser

I like your post again- at least it was straightfoward :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, read between the lines and take it as you think we meant it.
Enjoy!