Your Friendly Neighborhood Cookie

DeletedUser

All im saying is why apolagise? You dont need to :icon_rolleyes: your cocky players, woop de doo, most of you have the right to be, just prove it.

Thats why I like you, here, have a cookie :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yes I am an ex-bunny from W29.

I know you were joking about it. I was being silly to with my last post.

The apology is accepted. No worries on that Alias.

DeletedUser

Does an in-game moderator have to physically have a village (play) to moderate a world?

Do they give you unlimited aliases?!

No, It means I cant play the world at all. I also cant get involved in politics.

So Nev, yes we get along on world 29 and just to chat in general, but it doesn't mean I wont punish you if you break the rules :icon_wink:.

Also I apologize for it being harsh, but I dont like random pm's discussing politics of world 35 when I really cant get involved.

DeletedUser

little late for an apology. I've seen you on quite a few hit-lists already. I don't calculate seeing Cookie around too much longer. and no I'm not talking about my own tribe's hitlist since it's only day 2.5 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

little late for an apology. I've seen you on quite a few hit-lists already. I don't calculate seeing Cookie around too much longer. and no I'm not talking about my own tribe's hitlist since it's only day 2.5 :icon_rolleyes:

Care to make a wager on that? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Care to make a wager on that? :icon_biggrin:

you think they can hack it? very few of them rank in their continents, no one likes their PnP, top 20 tribes are annoyed with their constant attempts to get their members to restart, they only have 50 members which, hate to tell ya, is only good if they're good members, which they are not, and they are so spread you could locate about 25 villages between each one.

what are you offering?

DeletedUser

you think they can hack it? very few of them rank in their continents, no one likes their PnP, top 20 tribes are annoyed with their constant attempts to get their members to restart, they only have 50 members which, hate to tell ya, is only good if they're good members, which they are not, and they are so spread you could locate about 25 villages between each one.

what are you offering?

Points mean nothing first of all. So they dont rank highly in their K's? Irrelevant point imo, which you will see as soon as BP ends.

Only 50 members? Your point? Do you think your 140 members will be better because they will be able to coordinate all their spear attacks?

They are good players. Played with them before and I guarentee that nearly every member of cookie has more troops than your top member.

What am I offering? Anything you want, Im confident.

dragon222143

Ok. I'm here now!:lol:

Who's arguing who? I'm gonna give them both an :axemen: in the head.

DeletedUser

what are you offering?

so you do not like are pnp do not read it and i liked it :icon_rolleyes:

top 20 tribes do not like us Woop better than playing hugs restart now:icon_razz:

50 members better than 150 so be quiet please next flamer

DeletedUser

1)Only 50 members? Your point? Do you think your 140 members will be better because they will be able to coordinate all their spear attacks?

2)Played with them before and I guarantee that nearly every member of cookie has more troops than your top member.

1) I think I've announced about 3 times in the last 5 minutes that I'm not talking about my tribe when I say a lot of tribes want to declare war on them.

2) also irrelevant. allow me to once again point out that we are not speaking of ourselves.

DeletedUser

Ok Il edit it to make it easier.

1)Only 50 members? Your point? Do you think any top 10 tribes 140 members will be better because they will be able to coordinate all their spear attacks?

2)Played with them before and I guarantee that nearly every member of cookie has more troops than nearly all top 10 tribes top members.

dragon222143

Only if you eat a lot and your fat! Guess then you can join Cookie!
Guess they really like cookies FTW

master cheap

1) I think I've announced about 3 times in the last 5 minutes that I'm not talking about my tribe when I say a lot of tribes want to declare war on them.

2) also irrelevant. allow me to once again point out that we are not speaking of ourselves.

You really think the top 20 will be around much longer then BP?

DeletedUser

Cookiez are always recruiting. WE love new Cookies! :icon_biggrin:
JK

Seriously- just waiting for a couple more W29 members to get on board.
Mail me IG if you seriously think you're eligible to join.