Your K's news

the pink panther

your only saying it now, but i'm sure when you're rimmed, you will make that continent fun. :icon_razz:

why on an english speaking server is it still Kontinent? everythin else has been translated? and are you offereing to rim me? I normally have to pay for such things :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

why on an english speaking server is it still Kontinent? everythin else has been translated? and are you offereing to rim me? I normally have to pay for such things :icon_redface:

awww i like the village name. also no, i rim for absolutly free, you know goes well with my sharing personality. you could learn a few things about sharing. lol

the pink panther

awww i like the village name. also no, i rim for absolutly free, you know goes well with my sharing personality. you could learn a few things about sharing. lol

I ought to report you for swearing at me!!!!

DeletedUser

hahaha, ok i'm sorry, i will never use the S word again. please, i'm begging. so want a cookie? still got them, here take the packet, share them with the rest of your tribe.

the pink panther

hahaha, ok i'm sorry, i will never use the S word again. please, i'm begging. so want a cookie? still got them, here take the packet, share them with the rest of your tribe.

it may well be in a different tense but it is still the same word! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

K36-Tryster goes through hard times with top PNX members:icon_sad:(Typical gang-bang:( lol tis was fun tho )

But its still fun takin out their lil troopies:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

K39 - Very quiet, but also very sexy cuz TBS and meh are there.

DeletedUser

Have fun getting nobled;) I know I already did, but what goes around comes around;)

DeletedUser

More like you just want to come to the rather hot k49 where BANNEDs inactive rests - and my computer breaks :|

I reckon qwer has taken over the K with his pointwhoring skills.

DeletedUser59335

More like you just want to come to the rather hot k49 where BANNEDs inactive rests - and my computer breaks :|

I reckon qwer has taken over the K with his pointwhoring skills.

maybe we move there & create our "anti BANNED" tribe :D with u as our top spy? sounds good? roy restar>>WEST>>create ANTI BANNED

DeletedUser

ey what about little o me ? im in 2 K's both 34 and 33, but i must admit im having a blast here :D gotta love the warfare ^^

DeletedUser

K28: Rather boring as there is not much happening here. One of the larger concentrations of BANNED members