Your K's news

ddog456

Baron of Idiots here and on behalf of all us idiots i would like to say yes we will soon be the dominant tribe of k36 just a matter of time but who know's PNX and us may team up...and player's keep your eyes open in k36,

Because things are starting to actually heat up un-like what some say about k36 it seems it's becoming more aggresive and more competetive which we love. :lol::lol:

So just watch out because...

You will soon be saying "O Noez they Let The Idiots Out Runnnnn..."

<- had to add a little fun in the post

I will also be the advisor for Idiots on the PnP so any questions about Idiots and there news pm me or just ask in a post.

_ddog

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It better be Idiots in K36 everyone else there is atrocious.

ddog456

We will soon be in the top 20 again so watch for our insomniac idiots there the worst *Karangkp* cough* watch out for him he's the leader of those insomniac:icon_twisted: ones i heard they can take a village with 2 nobles in less than 3hours of launching no matter what k.

Kinda scared me..:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It better be Idiots in K36 everyone else there is atrocious.

Haha do some research bud:icon_wink: Idiots have Karang, ok, PNX has maybe a few non-point whores, ok, but look at what Decide has:icon_wink:Be afraid, be verry afraid:icon_cool:

newsreporter

Haha do some research bud:icon_wink: Idiots have Karang, ok, PNX has maybe a few non-point whores, ok, but look at what Decide has:icon_wink:Be afraid, be verry afraid:icon_cool:

Are you sure they need to be afraid??

Tribe ranking for the continent 36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 PNX 879.346 174
2 Idiots 646.129 125
3 -CDC- 351.466 105
4 ~WM~ 249.634 63
5 UBF 237.199 52
6 BOOZE 201.046 50
7 DHG 178.201 51
8 OUTLAW 132.822 35
9 DECIDE 113.689 23
very afraid :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Are you sure they need to be afraid??

Tribe ranking for the continent 36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 PNX 879.346 174
2 Idiots 646.129 125
3 -CDC- 351.466 105
4 ~WM~ 249.634 63
5 UBF 237.199 52
6 BOOZE 201.046 50
7 DHG 178.201 51
8 OUTLAW 132.822 35
9 DECIDE 113.689 23
very afraid :icon_eek:

Im sure:icon_cool:

Im just playin lol;)

Sure PNX's sYd and gtgtgtgtt nobled me, but still, I didn't think they were that good.. Sure took awhile to rim a 13K player with some troops. In which it should have went quicker if they were good.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

Well one thing is though how do you all know that PNX and Idiots are'nt working together :icon_rolleyes:

Just to keep you wondering,

Also we are completely active and i can and will truthfully say we don't have not even 1 yellow member.

So be afraid very afraid....

lol

DeletedUser59335

Well one thing is though how do you all know that PNX and Idiots are'nt working together :icon_rolleyes: meh doubt it, PNX is fairly new tribe so if things were handled out professionally the diplomacy between you then i would have thought it would take longer time... I'm guessing that they WILL declere on you in about one month.

Just to keep you wondering,

Also we are completely active and i can and will truthfully say we don't have not even 1 yellow member. Is that something to be proud of? O.O

So be afraid very afraid....

lol

Answered in bold

DeletedUser59335

For this world?

I aint playing this world anymore ;)

got too busy with w20 and welt40

DeletedUser

And you talk like you know a lot about this world.

Don't make a fool outta yourself and look like an Idiot ;)

ddog456

Yeah you can try to look like an Idiot but never will be one lol

DeletedUser59335

^

I played this world...Your ego is to much.. funny to see your tribe randomly sending invite? emmm

Deleted User - 2282801

Nobody needs to worry about DECIDE ....... nothing to see here ...... please move along :lol: