Your name

DeletedUser

Because i am in the mood of getting to know the w33 community better, i am curious to find out what's the story behind the IG or forum names you use.

I'll start : albul , translated from romanian, would mean "the white one". I chose this name because my RL name means white in another language. I know it's complicated :icon_razz: My friends sometimes call me albul in RL .

Now let's see yours...

DeletedUser

ahh Romania, I have not been there for a good few years. My dad knows quite a few people in Bucharest so we used to go there alot. Amazing place, I love it!

Big Bobbert (previous name/s - Big Bob). Since I know how filthy you all are, I am sure you can work out why people call me this, I am not prepared to post it here with fear of being banned for life!

The name siftly became my nick name in high school after a particular incident at a party (I believe I was 14 at the time). The incident involved a bath tub, a group of people and "wandering hands". I will let you fill in the rest!

DeletedUser

Druss The Legend. - A character from a book (author is David Gemmell who sadly passed away).

A great set of books.

DeletedUser

Cricman... A very old trademe account of me and my dad's. (Trade Me is like Ebay). It is short for Cricket Man, which is a sport I love.

DeletedUser

Go giants- If u live in the U.S., u should know why, die hard g-men fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

O is that so, so um who one the super bowl last *cough*18-1*

DeletedUser

It was a typo :icon_redface:

You didn't share your name's story with us :S

I am waiting :)

And no guys, i don't mind this thread goign alittle off-topic, as long as i get to know you and the initial purpose isn't forgotten and as long as the off-topic doesn't kill the thread.

ahh Romania, I have not been there for a good few years. My dad knows quite a few people in Bucharest so we used to go there alot. Amazing place, I love it!

Big Bobbert (previous name/s - Big Bob). Since I know how filthy you all are, I am sure you can work out why people call me this, I am not prepared to post it here with fear of being banned for life!

The name siftly became my nick name in high school after a particular incident at a party (I believe I was 14 at the time). The incident involved a bath tub, a group of people and "wandering hands". I will let you fill in the rest!

I sort of understood why you people call you like this, but i would like some more details :) PM me with the whole story , that is if it's not embarassing or something :p
You should come more often to Romania , although Bucharest shouldn't be a prime target here , i hate that city .

Go giants- If u live in the U.S., u should know why, die hard g-men fan!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not from the U.S. but i suppose Giants is an american football team , right ? And a good one, too ?

Last edited by a moderator:

AWPER MADNESS

You didn't share your name's story with us :S

I am waiting :)

And no guys, i don't mind this thread goign alittle off-topic, as long as i get to know you and the initial purpose isn't forgotten and as long as the off-topic doesn't kill the thread.

I sort of understood why you people call you like this, but i would like some more details :) PM me with the whole story , that is if it's not embarassing or something :p

I believe our kind little forum mod is interested in Big Bobbert's story :icon_cool:

(dont get me banned)

AWPER Madness- Nicknamed temporarily by my friends after a 17-2 score in a epic game of "Counter-strike Source" in a internet cafe with friends :p

(im obsessed with the AWP :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

I suppose that AWP is some kind of gun in Counter-strike. i played Counter-Strike a few times, and i can be easily be recognised as the worst Counter-Strike player ever :lol:

AWPER MADNESS

I suppose that AWP is some kind of gun in Counter-strike. i played Counter-Strike a few times, and i can be easily be recognised as the worst Counter-Strike player ever :lol:

Yes, Awp is the big green badasss pro GG sniper in the game :p

it's basically one hit :icon_biggrin:

I'll play you in a few weeks if you have the game :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i wasn't joking when i said i am the worst player ever at Counter-Strike... if you are that pro, you wouldn't want to play with me :)

DeletedUser

In RL I´m little bit a poet, have published one book and old viking poets were called skald´s, so my friends give me this nickname. This is the short story behind the name.

DeletedUser

Yes the g-men are a football tea, the NY giants

@ acorn doesnt matter the giants won, the road warriors

Repinski

My forum name is Repinski and thats my last name. I pretty much use it as my user name for everything. :p nothing special with mine other then its polish.

DeletedUser78798

Agrippena was a roman general - no not augustus friend or neros mother.