Your TW Experience

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks. I had that same farming thing as you did not know what a difference it made in growth the bad old days...

mattcurr

Thanks. I had that same farming thing as you did not know what a difference it made in growth the bad old days...

Well at a certain point in w6 there was no farming at least not in k22/23, all gray villages were eaten up by players there were no farms. Plus no growing barbs, farming didnt matter quite as much, plus god no mass recruiting screen, or any scripts whatsoever, if you farmed back then you had a bit too much time, half the time I let all my villages red line lol

DeletedUser

I'm experienced enough to know that swordman counter spearman and axeman is for attack

DeletedUser

Oh the joy of farming non-growing barbs without scripts! I miss the good old times, what fun it was!

DeletedUser

Think I tried that once on W16 before giving up on it. The gain wasn't worth the time spent.

Played quite a few worlds since W13 but I'll only list the main ones:

W16 - Crosamich/C²
W39 - Jurasu/ID
W41 - I Iz Hungry/TWIT
W45 - Jurasu, Heinrichs/Omen
W55 - Whowantstobemyfarm/A-4zl!
W59 - BlackRoseShard/PITA

DeletedUser109098

i haf lead many triebs in da past nd i evan got 2 villigies now luk at da rankin no one in dis world has 2 villigies so my old world i am da best than also pls join my trieb pm me 4 info tanx

DeletedUser

Think I tried that once on W16 before giving up on it. The gain wasn't worth the time spent.

I farmed on W16 till 250k points I think, but W16 was so slow farming enough res there was easy. :)

DeletedUser

Heh, I was still a real noob at the time. Joined W13 first, queued a bunch of buildings and then had to wait for resources to come in. Thought that was slow, so I joined W15, W16 and W17 all at once and did the same there. Tribemates in W16 told me how important it was to farm. Sent all my troops at the closest barb and got like 200 resources and thought it was a waste of time. Played for at least a good year before I learned how to farm efficiently.

DeletedUser109098

Heh, I was still a real noob at the time. Joined W13 first, queued a bunch of buildings and then had to wait for resources to come in. Thought that was slow, so I joined W15, W16 and W17 all at once and did the same there. Tribemates in W16 told me how important it was to farm. Sent all my troops at the closest barb and got like 200 resources and thought it was a waste of time. Played for at least a good year before I learned how to farm efficiently.
Lol, on my first ever time playing, my village was at 3k points and I had 50 spears 200 axes and that was all :D

DeletedUser

I've dabbled a bit in this game as well on the forums (nothing notable) and have thought of coming back for a while. My first world was 8, which was probably my favorite. I've played maybe 4 or 5 others since then. I think I'll enjoy the haul limit, will allow me to actually live a life =/ not a big fan of the archers but its manageable, tech level is convenient. Yay for no paladins/weapons and 10 level tech systems x.X A much more calm flow to the game so far, should be entertaining.

DeletedUser110464

First world I joined was w16 I guess back when I was a Noob. Spent at most a few weeks on w21 but for other worlds only spent a day or so on those worlds. I had no idea what I was doing.

Fall of 2011 I joined multiple worlds real late and played around with some things, and started to understand farming and other things at a very basic level. Joined w59 in the core, talked my way into a decent tribe which later merged with shAve, and learned a lot from there. I had someone take a chance on me and I deleted my account to play a different account.

I'll only put worlds I actually played that much...

.net worlds:
W59: the new kid on the block//shAve
W67: Noob in disguise/pumbaa./sonic empire//squirt(lead)/AFLAC(lead)/grey(baron for a bit til we moved to purr)/purr/MM
W69: duke of ANL...

And if you care to know about other servers I've played...
[SPOIL]
.us:
W5: Mindless Pawn(joined the account ~2 weeks into the world, rank 1 at the time)//StopIt!

.UK:
Classic 1: Doctor Strangler//AFLAC/SHAC [Won]

Twmasters: (most recent rounds only)
Ts3: Chief Wiggum(rank 1 player)//Party!
Ts5: Just Play//Party! [Won]
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser93066

Oh I have to Add I Led every world I played but W65. w65 I rule so i didn't need to Lead :p

DeletedUser85711

w11/w12 played for a month or two but honestly was terrible. Got betrayed by a "friend" and quit until:

w34 - played till like 100-200K as Arith on the rim where I started to get a grasp of the game mechanics
w36/w38 I didn't really play but hopped on for a short while (dunno if I nobled, prob got rimmed)

w42 - Played Arith in Nyuk. I'm the player I am today due to this world and tribe <3

w50 - Played under Arith, went on vacation and raped while I was out of town (got surrounded by diplo, then diplo got cancelled)
w53 - Played under Glow in the Light in Nooble. Got surrounded by diplo again and ended up quitting
w57 - Played under WhittledSerenity in Insomnia - Hit a bonfire and quit
w61 - Played under Pah Fehk Tai Mihn in Noodle. Surrounded by diplo, left tribe and got owned while I was out of town for the weekend (Poor timing on leaving the tribe, eh? :p)
w65 - Played under ScarletundieS in Wobble -- still there but barely playing

DeletedUser

No & Shut up! 69time better question how many worlds you went passed 9k points? Sumbum you still suck! Spaggittie DI you play w40 iBan pre-made aswell?!

Ummm, pretty much every single one of them in some way or form :p

Couple exceptions like W40, W55

But the rest i made it to at least 50K Or more About a quarter of them i played to a couple million, and like 3-4 of them i made it to 20+ mil.

DeletedUser93066

Ahh Nice .. So you didnt do much in w40 or you did? Beside I love your Siggy looks alive, Very nice work.

DeletedUser

Ahh Nice .. So you didnt do much in w40 or you did? Beside I love your Siggy looks alive, Very nice work.

I did not do much in W40, Had an epic startm that got ruined by a co player. (SoWwY account)

And Thanks, Just started to get back into gimp.

DeletedUser

best speed player
best austrian player
best LoL player arround here

DeletedUser

faaaaark- 11, 12, 28, 41, 43, 49, 51, 53 - Some worlds were played specifically to play the game while some worlds were used for experimental purposes... eg: trying out new troop builds etc.

Current worlds:
Khite Tzu - 58.

Also played/co-played a few other accounts here and there - The-Tradesman (50), Throw Rocks (53), Slinkiestwizard (53) and a few others that I cba remembering.

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

No & Shut up! 69time better question how many worlds you went passed 9k points? Sumbum you still suck! Spaggittie DI you play w40 iBan pre-made aswell?!

I was in the original IBAN in W10 was meant to play W40 but never managed to get into it for one reason or another which isnt really needed for forum discussion