Your W22 Story

DeletedUser

So, as we all know, the latest World Countdown reading states that there are just over 500 accounts left on W22 at this point in time. Probably half of those can be accounted for with sittings and inactives. So I'm interested in all your personal stories related to this world. For those that still play and for those that don't anymore. Below is a questionnaire I compiled about it, but you have every right to just rant in essay format too.

For those that are still playing:
1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?

For everyone that has ever set foot in W22 ;0
6) How experienced were you when you started out?
7) What was your highest ranking?
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years?
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22?
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
17) Do you like where the world is now?
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

AndyJc

1) Whats your current ranking?
Around the 25 mark
2) What keeps your motivated?
I have no idea anymore really. I guess I have been here so long I want to feel like I've properly beaten all my enemies from the past and be bigger, stronger and longer lasting than them
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I started the account and it'll be deleted when I go
On and off I play UK2 under a different name, no other .net worlds anymore
I've been here so damn long I figure I might as well stick it out to the end now, even if I'm not actively playing I still want to be here.

This was my first tw world so I was a mega noob. Got nobled out early on but developed some basics pretty fast and got some great tutors over the past few years
17 was my highest so far, I'll be back there before the end
My favourite tribe was probably the trimmed down XIV I took over fully when TR was leaving. Some great fun back then, there've been some other tribes that have come close though (old -3- particuarly)
Favourite leader is and was always Throw Rocks. I base my entire game system on his and he taught me how to play and lead and even gave me my first premium
Favourite opponent so far has probably been either Stevo or Cinders in COD because of the chat. Tribewise its probably also been COD partly because its by far the war I've had the most success in and partly because turns out they aren't all annoying forum trolls.
Apart from my own its probably the XIII declaration on D3TH family
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
I'd go back either to the very start and not get rimmed (and then probably be in XXXX now) or I'd go back to the D3TH war and try to make amends for the noobiness which still plagued me then
The collapse of FINAL by far was the worst personal challenge, I've never felt badly threatened in wars since the very start. The other one would probably be taking over the leadership of a badly depleted -3- and finding out the rest of the world had all but written us off.
I'd like to say being duke of no 1 tribe, or being duke of probably most individual top 10 tribes at some time. But its probably my war record on COD, the first time I really led from the front and came out on top thank god.
You have to choose your targets
Throw Rocks, for the reasons I've mentioned above I guess. Just the player who showed me how to play and the one who encouraged me to take on leadership roles in XIV.
I'd prefer a world with numerous small warring tribes, but I am ok with the relative stability a world war brings right now.
I don't see the world ending at all soon, inactivity is bad sure, but eventually XXXX and COD will be hit with internal dissention and then the world will be a nice free for all which will hopefully spice things up a bit.
I don't believe any tribe will actually win this world, at least none of the current tribes. There are too many players who control large areas who aren't interested in joining them in their current formats and would take a huge effort to displace even if they could find players to do it.
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
I'd rate the world as an 8.5. Its always been my favourite of all the tw worlds I've played but i recognise its weaknesses with the amount of pointwhores who've survived and the fact that it is plagued by inactivity.

DeletedUser

6) How experienced were you when you started out? w1 w7 w10 but still learning at this stage as everyone i think is none stop
7) What was your highest ranking? hmmm not sure top 10 for sure
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? Was cod back in the day of when they did things right and not just barb munch
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? was cod leadership again while adude was on a walk about anyway he came back a screwed it up
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Cod as there so cocky but over 200 caps in just under 2 months says they have no reason to be
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? Has to be my war dec against all the noob tribes in k95 back in the day was great
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? would be to just before i took over all of cods war efforts and spending so much time getting them going then to have it made not worth my time in one duke return :icon_rolleyes:
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? never came up against any tbh always found it quite easy
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Hmmmm solo war v's a rank 5 tribe and only losing 1 village but taking over 180
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22? don't trust anyone in this game
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? adude made me lose any trust in leadership from then on
17) Do you like where the world is now? yes and no yes because it has been a long old road and lots of hours put in no because it is a barb munching paradise which this world has lots left of
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Not for at least 1 more year
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? XXXX because they are a long way ahead of any other tribe now on skill and active players
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 8 because with a few good changes here and there much more fun would be there to be had + always draws me back

Warmad21

darkaniken2

1) What is your current ranking? 201

2) What keeps you motivated? The fact I can't seem to quit

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I was given this account after I quit awhile back.

4) Do you play any other worlds? Yep. W42 and 52.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Depends really.

6) How experienced were you when you started out? Not very

7) What was your highest ranking? Erm... 80 or so?

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? CoD back under quelgash and clfdav. Best time ever.

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? clfdav and quelgash. And el kid. Best damn leadership W22 has ever seen.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Must say CoD. Lots of noobs and incompetents, but a few decent players scattered in there.

11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? XXXX vs CoD. Dafyd is amazing.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? The pre-idiotic CoD. Back when we were the shit.

13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? None really. Finding motivation to stay mostly.

14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? Nothing. Never really did much on this world.

15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22? That while adude may be a decent war leader, he is certainly not a good duke.

16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? xXKingsamXx. Mah bestest friend in teh whole wide world. Kinda. :D

17) Do you like where the world is now? Not particularly. Too much barb munching.

18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Within a year, I'd say. If only due to everyone deleting.

19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? XXXX. They just have the better and more active players.

20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 9 back in it's glory days, 5 now.

x2dezjohn

no idea tbh

i started it

52 atm but duno if take it serious

yh even if its only one vill and duno gues its coz ive been here long time might aswell see it end

1st world and had no clue at anything

L of A because its my 1st (real) tribe and when ur a noob in noob tribe its fun learning and helping eachover and allies

think id say cod coz of the few who liked my scouting of there vills and stacking when sending a ram with scout vill :icon_wink: also the mail i got askig me to stop attacking him and after about 30 cat runs from same villwith not even ahalf sized force getting the vill down to 1k fom 12k decided to put troops in it lol

xxxx vs cod made me giggle seeing it short and to point

the few months before joining -3- was the fun times for me

towards the end of -3-

joining -3- as if i didnt id not be here 2day

not to make friends or trust people

no one just being myself

yes and no only one war going on needs the other tribes to start waring aswel would help them more as they wud be left alone to fight and grow

not realy every war 1st vs 2nd happens so slows down world which has its ups and downs to this world

XXXX has less players then 2nd biggest tribe and is alot bigger still and has more better players

8 always been top 2 tribes world war not much from other tribes

DeletedUser

I had all the knowledge and the skill set to excel from having played previous worlds but hadn't really put my all into it until this world.. (Till the end though, I died off a bit then)
I'm not sure, it was like top 150 I think.. lol
Was the CoD of old, or wayyyy back in the day.. =AK=.. The people in there supported me like family, and helped me grow as a person in real life, not just in the game.
Quelgash and Clfdav were my all time favorites throughout the entirety of CoD/AK. They just had a sort of.. Gall around them that just felt right.
The Illuminati... They made my game fun again while faking and nuking me for over 5k incomings showing at one time and a total of over 10k.
Ehh in all honesty I never really read into any of the PnP.. Just wasn't my thing.. I guess I'll say the one with the most pictures so I didn't have to read very much... I had a hard enough time keeping up with my tribal forums to be reading long posts in the world forum.
The Illuminati war.. A time where some people were scared to sit my account for fear of losing mass villages to the onslaught of incomings.. The good ol days..
*sigh* Same as before, the -I- war... Nothing else really severely challenged me this world.
Having the support of my tribe for them to entrust me with hundreds of thousands of troops not only from my own tribe but from allied tribes to stim the onslaught of nukes.
That even people that don't know you personally in real life, can be closer friends than people in your own life.
Hmm... Now this one is tough... I mean in all honesty it would be my girlfriend who played beside me (duh).. But other than the de de de.. (Obvious for those that don't watch Mind of Mencia).. It would probably have to be Clfdav because he even though VASTLY older than me.. Didn't presume to treat me as a kid, even though at the time, by law, I was.. Aka like a third of his age.. (Okay maybe not quite THAT old.. But you catch my drift).. The other player that was a very close second, was Quelgash.. Just cuz he was badarse.. :lol:
Wouldn't know, haven't kept up with it, but probably not.. Late game play blows..
I doubt it.. Takes forever for the damn worlds to end I swear..
I think the creator of TW will win this world.. Why? Profit.... (I saw this because I don't have a clue what wars are going on or who is even alive still).
During my time, 9 or 10... After my time it seems it dropped drastically for mostly everyone playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My first world
60 or so
XXXX because I felt from the beggining it was really a big cooperative
Jonedcap because I always felt he tried to do what was right
[d3th] before they were inactive, particularly skinnywill becasue they were fun
XXXX decleration on COD
The early days of XXXX because it felt like things could crash in on our head at any time
Having enough time
I met a lot of good people
Treat people as you would be treated yourself
Krownroyal, turned out to be a good friend in real life
Borring that why I got out
Never unless the compnay kills it
Nobody
At its peak 9 but about 5 now

P.S. Best wishes to all my friends in XXXX and the current Greedygubby

DeletedUser

Good to hear yo're alright greedy

1) Whats your current ranking?
Mid 50s & dropping

2) What keeps your motivated?
Nothing apart from chatting with Jon and Tone maybe

Started it, gifted it and grab it back again. I think I've earned the right to destroy it by myself instead of letting someone else's mate do that.
...and if The1Nick finds mind changing annoying... Tough!!!
Anyone who wants easy villas try some barbs instead..or alternatively drop us a message and ask nicely if you can have one. You may find me in a good mood.

No

Yes, because I'm addicted

Vastly experienced. TW 'skills' are part of my genes.

Don't remember. You can check my user file. I can't be bothered.

The original DR - later renamed Borg and even later Famous by someone who can not bear not being famous. Although only a member for a 5 days. I left because I couldn't keep up with the frenetic style of attacking imposed by super mad Duke... Garsy1. Also my favourite for that relentless attacking and the nice bunch of people who formed its core. Shame that Broly had to destroy it with his ego games.
Skinnywill is the last surviving DR I believe.

Lukeybaby/Simon Denis for being nice to their members, training them and answering all their questions, having humour and not using others to satisfy their personal aims. Also for creating a fun relaxed tribe. Their dream was to have an All Duke tribe. I wouldn't have stayed in this world if I hadn't met them.

Thinkfirst for being the most loyal duke to his tribe this world has ever seen. Outstanding!!!

JonEd/Sir Col for keeping an inactivity hit tribe together while being attacked by a tribe many times bigger than them, winning the war and turning that tribe into the W22 superpower it is today. It seems that their contrasting charactes & styles of leading suited each other perfectly

Ingame:
JonEd for resourceful and unpredictable attacking and enjoying a bit of teasing
Sir Colbey for dealing effectively with every single attack I sent his way. The only one I've ever come across who managed to do that

Whe others spent endless hours being overly active and developing non -existent 'skills. Those two thought it easier using their brain...and a spy or two maybe :). Top marks

Forum:
Ywevis: for reaching boiling point faster than anybody else, but still managing to pretend being superior posture publicly.
Broly: for being constantly well above boiling point and not being able to control himself
unreal245: for pure enjoyment. This guy's unreal. My favourite.
Clittleton: for his role playing and fully understanding my posts (not many do):)
AndyJC: because he's never lost an argument or anything else for that matter.
Snappy: 'cause I love it when they go righteous after being caught off guard

I don't like PnPs. Unimaginative use of artwork, unimaginative insults.

Too much of a good thing makes it a bore. Mind you I can't say that I've ever had the time of my life playing TW. Am I missing something? Maybe Snappy can enlighten me:)?

Challenges? Like what?
Unless of course you consider a challenge staying longer hours than your opponent(s) in front of a screen clicking away and getting wrist strains.
I could never rise to that challenge.

The only challenge... was trying to quit TW multiple times since day 1. I miserably failed every single time.

Dealing with annoying brats hiding behind their tribes' backs. If you think you're intimidating.... try me out:)

Don't send your pictures to anyone in TW. They'll keep asking for more with less garments on.
Or your e-mail unless you have a super spam filter.

Lukeybaby (Havok/Duke) -taught me how to play very very fast
King Patrick (once top of the ranks) - gave me some excellent Pinoy pork recipes
ponapoli - a very good friend after a family bereavement she deleted but send me all her defensive troops before doing so. Save med from being nobled by the Ywevis gang.
Finalcall - for being totally honest and watching my back
fpoletta - for teaching me that friends are above tribe and that when you wrong you have to apologise
Skinnywill -for providing me with friendship, comradeship, respect, anger, shame, enemy and frienship and respect again
Last but not least the super duo of Jon and Tone for everything:)

Not for a long time, even less since the cheap nobles. Turned almost everyone into a pointwhore.

No, but I hope I won't have to buy more pp.

I never cared. I still don't and it certainly won't be me.

I wouldn't have a clue as I can't compare with other worlds. The world was fine.
What I don't rate at all is the attitude of the answers (that does not include the moding so you can't infract me:)) from the majority of both forum and ingame mods. Totally unprofessional (yes we know you're volunteers) and borderline rude.
They keep forgetting we're paying customers. If I talked to my annoying customers like this I'd be penniless. Lucky you got such tolerant customers innogames :)

DeletedUser

Sorry MJ forgot to send you best wishes. Yes I am well. Latest scans clear.

DeletedUser

6) How experienced were you when you started out? Newish
7) What was your highest ranking? Idk
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? SLW, how could you not love SLW?
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? Sibru and little jac, they just knew what they were doing
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Bdeath, fought them from begining till end
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? Not sure
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? Right after SLW broke away from LEGIT.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Sleep deprovation. How can you sleep when youre sitting 4 other accounts that are getting hit?
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? What I did as a diplomat
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22? Idk
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? herb, we just meshed
17) Do you like where the world is now? No, I never wanted XXXX and $CoD$ warring
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Nope
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why? A tribe that does not yet exsist
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? Back in the day 9, now 6

Blah

DeletedUser54315

Rank 40

Being part of a team and pulling my weight (which as you can guess from my ironic name is considerable!)

Started it, eventually quit after relentless XXXX attacks, most of my DR friends quitting and lack of support from my then tribe D3TH. I took account back in July 2009 when it had just 4 villages.

Have tried about 4 but never last more than a couple of weeks as it is just not the same playing without the W22 people.

Yes, I have tried to give up but this game is harder to quit than smoking!

A real noob W22 was my first world and I had little experience with multiplayer online games

My current ranking

I really enjoyed my time in DR, it was a small group and it was here that I really learnt the game from notverygeordie and Garsy1, but I would have to say XXXX is my favourite as the response to a request for help still astounds me daily.

Garsy1 as he put a lot of faith in me.
Jonedcap - for his diplomatic style and the fact that no-one has a bad word to say about him.
Sir Colbey - for his strong conviction

XXXX while I was in D3TH. I had a lot of fun attacking but mainly defending against the likes of Jonedcap, Sir Colbey, Dafyd, Stehle, Gene2007, Pooponknob (now terminator2010) and Greedgubby

I love them all

The D3TH v XXXX wars as I would do so much better today.

Balancing work and family with time spent on this game. Against XXXX and at time against $COD$ I have failed miserably in getting the balance right.

Gaining the trust and respect of W22 legends such as Mihajes and Jonedcap

Try to see through the smoke and mirrors and be careful who you trust but when you do find someone you can do your utmost to help them.

Garsy1 / Notverygeordie - taught me how to play.
Mihajes / Jonedcap - taught me how to behave

Breaking down stacks can be boring as can waiting days for attacks and support to land. I liked it more in the earlier days when fighting was more localised and all your villages were under threat and there were more forum personalities around

If $COD$ disband then possibly but I don;t see that happening yet.

As it is, XXXX once they have defeated $COD$, the world will continue after that time but for me that will be the end.

I have nothing to compare it against.

DeletedUser

6) How experienced were you when you started out? first world, my brother played TW so he guided me a bit.
7) What was your highest ranking? 40-ish
8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?XXXX, better at war, better at playing, better at defending, better at sending attacks, better people. what more do you want
9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? jonedcap and colbey. every other tribe has had its leaders at some points go missing, make crap decisions, have a slip of the tongue, have to quit after a few months or just been a idiot. few leaders manage this, let alone for the amount of time these 2 have, not to mention they are top players.
10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?i liked Apollo, no fuss, just give me the villages.
11) What was your favourite PnP piece over the years? anything i made.
12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?when XXXX beat D3TH. every single person on the forums and in the world said XXXX would be destroyed in 2 weeks. as the sole XXXX poster i had to fight our corner on the forums. when we won it was sweet to give everyone the middle finger and ask whose the cowards now.
13) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?starting off next to the lewder. spending months trying to stop D3TH charging through XXXX in k14.
14) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?third in the world to 100,000,000 oda. PnP which had 3 words, that seems to be the only thing people really remember. I would like to think i was a influence but i never changed the world, I did my bit tho.
15) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W22?if your going to get attacked during the night while asleep, unlucky it happens. dont try and log on in the morning to do anything, its to late, damage done, deal with it after breakfast. life before tribal wars.
16) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?i only knew there was a forum when i heard lewder had made a thread about me which explained why im a idiot. that dragged me to the forums and that influenced how much i was a part of world affairs.
17) Do you like where the world is now?its alright, not changed since i left about 6 months ago.
18) Do you see this world ending any time soon?i hope not, i dont see it happening.
19) Who do you believe will win this world, why?XXXX. cause if cod start to win and XXXX need a hand ill come back :lol:
20) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?only world i played.

good to hear your ok greedy,

DeletedUser

12) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?when XXXX beat D3TH. every single person on the forums and in the world said XXXX would be destroyed in 2 weeks. as the sole XXXX poster i had to fight our corner on the forums. when we won it was sweet to give everyone the middle finger and ask whose the cowards now.

That's not true. $CoD$ leadership had thought you guys would win. No lie.

DeletedUser

Is this Dafyd0?

yeppa, all the other old nobodies were saying their bit so i thought i would say mine. see your still here mihajes savagely putting down stupid comments.

migit check the old threads for when D3TH declared on XXXX, stuff like the original top 20 opinions when XXXX was formed. its all pretty much one way traffic. the voices on the forum were all saying D3TH would win.

DeletedUser43660

That's not true. $CoD$ leadership had thought you guys would win. No lie.

The first war with D3TH, or the second?

I remember el kid and dark's forum posts about XXXX in March 2009, and they were not kind to XXXX at all. In fact, I got banned for like a month as I replied to their potshots in a rather 'brusque' fashion.

XXXX was the laughingstock of w22, and most of the 'legends', tw's experts, and assorted personalities in the forums had a go at kicking us while we were down. Which is why I seldom, if ever, taken anything said here seriously, as it doesn't reflect what is actually transpiring in-game.

But hey, people need to gossip at the salons, and w22 needs propaganda :) Far too many people never gave us a chance as Dafy pointed out, and that was a real motivator in warring D3TH long ago. We were overlooked, underestimated and disparaged. Which is why I'll never look past $COD$ in any way, regardless of what is said about their style and quality of play; or what I happen to say to tony mokbell at 3:00 am.... You cannot overlook your opponents.

DeletedUser43660

3rd.

Socializing with people that I consider friends is a big factor. Ensuring that XXXX continues humming along as well. And yes, the thrill of nobling an enemy village...

Started out on the account that I am currently playing, yes.

Yes, I play in w38.

I do plan on sticking it out. Why? Just to see what happens...

No experience in tw's, or online games.

3rd.

MJ--For proving that you can go it alone, and that you do not need to be engaged in a tribal structure to be successful.

BRKDA--For housing some of the 'best' tw's players in w22. Gothicmarty's ops were the best ops w22 will probably ever see. BRKDA made you work for it. They were tight-knit and worked together. A model for all tribes.

XXXX--I think we're an OK tribe :p

erect/ichang duo--They ran Diplo! long ago; my first 'serious' tribe where they, and others, spent the time to help noobs like me learn the game. As I was new to the game, my first encounters with the much dreaded Smurfs didn't go so well. I left the tribe a couple times to 'war' them on my own as I had caused friction between Diplo! and Smurfs. erec/ichang brought me back, and got me supported by the tribe. Showed me that in this game, you need to stick together, and play as a team. Granted, it's a pity that the people who left Diplo! to merge with Talon to form VS. didn't embrace those traits.

Syn24/gothicmarty--True, stalwart allies who backed up those sentiments with force. They did not BS, did not backstab, and took the role as ally seriously. XXXX's first ally, and longest allied tribe. They have helped us against every enemy tribe, and I hope will be with us to the end.

Zenelic--Probably one of the toughest leaders I've encountered. She and her tribe PNX/K5U supported us immensely against D3TH, particularly on the big sir colbey op. She was a no nonsense leader that served her tribe well.

AndyJC/TR/Tim/Tony/Wwyandt--They tolerated my scheming and plotting against D3TH long ago, and stuck by their word to join the fight against D3TH. Granted, it took some time...but they supported us heavily; and eventually did declare on D3TH, and dealt with the RBE declaration as well.

And even after XXXX's merge with D3TH, XIII stood by us, even though our relations did take a bit of a hit. Basically, we cut off their potential growth out west. That was twice that XXXX blocked XIII diplomatically, and yet, we remained friends and on good terms. Does seem like the relationship was a one-way street....but XXXX did a lot of heavy lifting in that alliance.

Sir colbey--Great war planner, tough, and a resilient tw's player. Colbey is willing to put his foot down and give the direction a tribe needs. Probably one of the most principled people I'll encounter. You cannot BS him.

Thinkfirst29--Never complained once about the D3TH/XXXX merge, and the loss of their longstanding ally. Did not mope, whine, or mewl about incomings, or the damage that he and his tribe took. Probably took the most dignified beating in tw's history, and did not ask for an invite, or mercy at all. If I were duke of XXXX, I would talk to thinkfirst about the possibility of joining XXXX if he were interested. Good man.

Quel--Honoured an unofficial NAP with XXXX when he had no reason to do so. We had a few chats after our initial mails, and they were pleasant. Very principled leader.

Broly/Ywevis/Bluesky/Ripfin--Entertainment.

Codaalfine--Codaal doesn't get the respect she deserves in w22. Bdeath are a constant, and she and her tribe have been steadily engaged against $COD$ for some time now. Solid player, and an excellent leader.

Allanon./nino317/edvis/datheff--They absolutely beat the crap out of me :( Showed me that to succeed in any op in this game, you must coordinate your nukes/nobles/support intelligently. Well, you don't have to do that to succeed as snaperay has shown so well :)

mihajes--Fake, fake, fake! She was one of D3TH's top players against XXXX in the first war, and the amount of mail I got about her fakes was prolific...And she tolerated me spamming her inbox as an opponent :D Those were fun times :) MJ was a fun opponent. Which contrasts to many of the super serious people you encounter in this game(which I can be though...)

fpoletta/MythicEpidemic/stevo7213--Thousands of fakes, hundreds and hundreds of nukes, and all I got was a handful of villages :( Those three are the most formidable defenders I've come across. I wish fpoletta had stuck around as he'd be one of the top players in W22. He was a joy to chat with long ago.

Skinnywill--Skinny and mihajes were the most pleasant conversationalists in D3TH, I say. After dealing with bluesky/ywevis, it was a joy to communicate with skinny. A true gent. I never really expected 'the enemy' to be so nice at that stage of tw's. Even when chatting on a sat account that skinny/garsy/finalcall were pounding away, he was a joy to chat with. W22 needs more skinny!

Lewder's 'O Rlly' stuff had an impact. Especially about the D3TH offering us a merge/NAP while we were at war bits.

Dafd0's declarations. Short, and to the point.

Mihajes' threads about D3TH/ywevis were a comprehensive deconstruction of the tergiversations, subterfuge, and machinations of the turgid D3TH F.

The D3TH-XXXX wars--Just the most exciting warring that I've been a participant in. You had to be on your game everyday to noble villages, and to defend against constant attacks. I do not miss sitting those accounts though.

Smurfs-Diplo! war--I did not behave entirely honourably back then. I wish I could change what I did; rather than saving my butt in joining VS., I should have stuck with EDGE to the end. And knowing what I know now, I think I could have handled the smurfs' attacks :p

'Tis a game! The only 'personal challenge' that I can see is how long I can tolerate sitting down and sending out attack after attack without going stir crazy...

Along with sir colbey, nino317, tony1021, Dafyd0, greedygubby, Karl23, terminator 2010(pooponknob), dadoo h, gooser832, dude123526, Katiede, Nollsy17, sthele, lynskilu, mr. jiminey, q ball, mflint, Krownroyal, nollsy17, huggy15, dazza34, darkIwarrier, dankedoab, jdnut, pazza101, KUTLUK26, ghost dawg, Dr. Mario01, fred the wise, and any other early XXXX player that I missed, is that we stuck together as a tribe, even though things looked really bleak. And that the tribe had faith in my noobish leadership, and colbey and nino's formidable leadership. Thanks guys! *high five*

You need to trust the person to the left and right of you. Cooperation and teamwork, works. And that if you have shared goals, and shared interests, you can tough it out in this game. And that giving people a chance to prove themselves is worth it.

sir colbey--driving me nuts at times, but showing me how strong leadership works. And that calm, steady leadership in the middle of a big war is needed. Panicking gets you nowhere.

mihajes--That being principled matters in tw's. That it's not 'just a game' insofar as one can be a jerk online, and that your attitude and what you say matters. Granted, I wasn't a jerk of course, and I share these thoughts, but with mihajes, it was reinforced constantly. The amount of crap she has dealt with is extraordinary. And she's done with aplomb and equanimity too :)

And just in terms of keeping me honest. Not afraid to call me out for big mistakes *cough* allying with EBR *cough*. MJ is a great friend :) She's the one who convinced me that faking matters as well. I used to hate faking....

tony mokbell--He knows why :D

gothicmarty--I probably learned more from him in-game wise than anyone. By far the most competent tw's player I've come across. I miss you Marty!

nino317--My brother-in-arms :) We stuck together in VS., and in XXXX and we coordinated against D3TH in K14. Glad you're back.

XXXX's old council:

greedygubby--I'm glad we've reconnected off tw's, greedy. You're a great guy, and XXXX is a little emptier without you.

katiede--For being the adult in XXXX when all the boys were squabbling. Katie knows her stuff :) Don't mess with her either.

Dafyd0--Too bad your account barbed, mate. Still pisses me off that he just buggered off like that.

Krownroyal--Great tribemate :p

Pooponknob--Crazy name, and persistent in-game style=crazy playing :)

XXXX's old war council against D3TH had the important effect of forced cooperation in the face of survival and big odds. We walked the walked in our wars as well. Our council led the tribe in support, and enemy caps. We kicked butt.

skinnywill--Whenever I wanted to berate, chide, and belittle the enemy(and I've wanted to) I would get civilized responses from skinny, and of course, guilt would take over, and I'd calm down about sending out such mails. Skinny reminded me that civility matters in this game. We are not brutes.

lynskilu--For keeping me around; keeping me honest, and for being my friend.

Of course, there are a lot more people, and I'm sorry for not including them, but I don't want this to be viewed as JonEdCap's personal diary and foray into the nostalgic interpersonal relationships of yore....

It is what it is. All the history, decisions, and actions we've made in w22 have led us here. Just have to deal with it. XXXX aren't going away, and neither is $COD$ it looks like. Unless $COD$ disbands, it will be XXXX and our allies versus $COD$.

Unless $COD$ disbands tomorrow, it will not end for me. Still lots of playing left in general for all people and tribes left.

Prognostication is a conceit I won't engage in.

W22 was my first world, and since then, I've only played w38 seriously. Comparatively speaking, w22 is a 10 compared to w38. Fare more interesting tribes, personalities, and chicanery in this world. And good wars. W38 collapsed in a heap of merges in the first few months....

DeletedUser

203 (Will be in the top 200 soon ;))

Being the Underdog :-D and Mountain Dew

Yes, I joined late July Early August 2008, Started in K84. I had never played a game like this before and I was slow to get used to the game and was rimmed and restarted in K95, I had learned lessons from my defeat and took control of my immediate area rimming n00bs and grew from there :)

Used to Play W30, but only had the time for one account and W22 was always my first priority, my game in W30 fell sour to that so I took a few vills from a player 20 times my size and got myself rimmed! ;)

I would like to yes as I am dedicated to my tribe and team mates and i don't want to ever let them down :)

Complete N00b, Mixed villages, didn't know what farming was and was a bit of a hugger! After my restart I farmed everything and took any villages and players close to me and expanded across the south.

My current rank of 203, 167 in OD :)

8) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?
I would have to say ~I~ (illuminati), Until i joined $CoD$. I always like the Underdog's but I firmly believe $CoD$ will prevail in the end, I also love my tribemates and the team work we can put together :)

9) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?
Adude, Lord of the Squares and Clf Dav. Made $CoD$ rise up through the ranks, without them, We wouldn't be here today.
Tatisan, Coolman98, Giovannid (Squad Leader) all for their records in the Illuminati, Great strategists and have my upmost respect.
Mooby95, My Co Duke in ~BF~ (Blazing Fire) for being a great friend, fun loving and also a good fighter in the early days, Stayed with ~BF~ once I left to join ~I~ and I had the unfortunate task of putting a squad together to Rim her :'( Fighting friends is fun though, A game is best played against friends :)

10) Who were/are your favorite opponents and why?
Currently XXXX, I respect their tenacity and their tactics
Previously -AD- and -LK-, watching them splinter off running to different tribes, reforming under new names and getting their new tribes onto our enemy lists as we marched through them! hehe Was good gaming, lots of yummy villages! :)

11) What was your favorite PnP piece over the years?
I can't remember many, But all i can remember is the ORLY Owl that made me laugh till my sides hurt, So I guess that would be lewder, in this respect i would actually call him a Genius! hehe He gave me many belly laughs over the years even though i didn't post on the External forums, I still read them back then :)

The time when Renegade Knight forced his way to power in ~I~, So i could stop that from happening, I believe there was a strong chance it could have been the Illuminati in the place where $CoD$ is now had that event not happened :)

RL! Making and finding time to play at times. There was one time I was ready to hit the delete button, But i decided against it.
I find some people's ignorance a challenge, But I will always see the light hearted nature of everyone :)

Hitting my first million points, That felt awesome, As well as organizing and instigating the rimming of a few key players in our area's to tactically cripple tribes

Enjoy the Game and HAVE FUN :)
Remember that all of you here today still playing W22 are one in thousands, Your current ranks, being in the Top 500, Is an achievement in itself, just think of how many thousands this game started with and you have all made it this far, Awesome achievements all round :)

Giovannid, Without him getting me first involved in operations and me learning from him, I would have not survived.
Achmed the DT, Great at Op's and a great guy to know.

No, it doesn't say $CoD$ 100% in all 99 K's! :p

If soon can include the next 12 months, maybe. ;)

$CoD$, because we are the Greatest tribe in W22 to be a member of >.<
Proud to be $CoD$ :)

10, I have thoroughly enjoyed my game here thus far and the people in it are fantastic, the range of personalities in game and on the externals makes this an awesome place to be.

DeletedUser

75th.

Not wanting to let people down.

Yes, I have always played this account.

Yes, I play in W38.

Maybe, maybe not.

No experience in tw's, or online games.

I cannot remember nor do I keep a check.

It was - ~I~ - That is when I really started to enjoy and spend more time on tw.

It currently is $CoD$.

Coolman98 – He still plays, but is now under a different name – I have dealt with him from the start of TW, he never let ~I~ attack us =ST= (Which was a tribe that I set up under his guidance to house potentially good TW players). Left due to RL issues and is now doing what he does best.

Tatisan – Taught me a lot and I still keep in contact with him, usually hounding him to come back and play :lol:

Dwinpenny – the last duke of ~I~ - sticks to his word and never lets people down. He got a lot of stick by some huggers for disbanding ~I~, but he was given the keys to a house that was already due to be locked and shut.

Jonedcap – Dealt with him for a while now, I have taught him a lot and am currently carrying him on W38 :icon_razz: In all seriousness, he is a great to speak with and I have taken some tips from his organisational skills from W38, all round player and I think he could cope on his own like MJ.

Mihajes – MJ – No need to say anything, being on her own for such a long time says more that anyone could comment about her skills’. Arguementative though :icon_razz:

Clvdff – Honourable chap and I also played another world with him for a short while.

LoTs: Adude: Rami – Led $CoD$ through troubled times and deserve their credit, gave me a very good opportunity.

AndyJC – Love his posts and the fact that his arguments change depending on the discussion, great to chat with and good fun.

Last but definitely not least – Stevo – Pleasant, honourable, great work ethic and the thing that I lack, patience.

Stevie Hill – Florest fan that sends me the odd funny comment here and there in game, makes me laugh.

Harrypotterguru – Pleasant even though we mass faked him, never got personal like some do.

XXXX in general, I have not come across one conceited or rude member of their tribe, not yet anyway 

None as I have not done one yet.

~I~ - Knowing what I know now I think that we could of organised ourselves better as only a few carried the tribe.

Sending mass nukes or fakes, time consuming. Trying to motivate people in to getting involved in ops.

Not getting rimmed initially and gaining the respect of experienced players. Learning from them to boot.

Not everyone sticks to their word or plays fair. Those that do, keep close to and be grateful that there are people like them out there.

Dwinpenny & tatisan – they both spent a lot of time showing me how to play this game.

I have to mention him – kingsam – also taught me a lot on how to play this game. Though he is none to gracious.

No, not really.

No, not really.

The people that do not go inactive.

8 at the moment, 10 previously.