Your worst mistake?

DeletedUser

I sent 5 noble trains to a village. Ended up nobling it 4 times. :icon_sad:

I was laughing like hell when I read that :icon_biggrin:

As for me, well, it's not like it's a mistake, but before I learnt about "noble train" I nobled a place 8-hour trip one way... and did it with only one nobleman! Took me a week to noble the village.......:icon_cry:

~McN~~

DeletedUser

Biggest mistake?
To play TW.
Im just sooo addicted to it. After 1-2 years im still hanging around making forum posts and restarting when im attacked.

Pathetic! AARGH

DeletedUser

Its not a mistake, its bad luck

Does something conquer a village from 100 to 0 in only 3 hits?

Its terrible, my third attack were a few thousands of HC and the last one 12.000 D troops what i missed there :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Bad luck again, but i had three long distance nobletrains(of 4 each) fail within a space of 48 hours. loyalties were 1, 3 and 1 respectively

DeletedUser

Bad luck again, but i had three long distance nobletrains(of 4 each) fail within a space of 48 hours. loyalties were 1, 3 and 1 respectively

you could have quit this game without sharing this information.. and we would have thought,

"hot dog! , another solid player left! oh jigidi ding dong =("

insted , we will rim you now ,call you a nub and leave you with nothing but your dignity , than we'll take your cloth , to make sure your dignity runs away as well.

p.s quoted the last one , but this is for all of you which aren't me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trying to take 2 villages with 2 offensive villages. Wanted to let a noble hit right after my clearing attack with like 25 axe, 10 LC acompagnied and then some support from a nearby defensive villages.

Problem is: Furthest village first, sent the noble and then my clearing attack got 200 ms before the noble, lol. So, canceld that and wanted to send a clearing attack for that noble from my other village: Went to the forums bored of waiting and I missed the countdown by one minute, bye noble.

The other village I was taking tho, had a clearing and then a noble arriving within one second of one another which was just perfect..except for the fact that that village got supported :icon_rolleyes:

Lost both nobles, 1 and a half clearing force cleaning out the supported village :icon_sad:

This is just my most recent case btw. Messed up much more.

DeletedUser

playing w8, and thinking there was a way to make everyone an ally of mine:lol:

i caught on very quickly after that.

DeletedUser

well...i made many mistakes in w8 (being a noob and believing that the more allies you had, the better off you were) and w10 (joining INV300) but w5...

hm...

OH

one time, i was defending myself from someone, and so i sent all defence units from one of my defence towns, to the one about to be attacked. well since the attack would land while i was asleep, i didn't put 'em back. well, overnight, that towns neighbor sent a few nobles in to take the village, i woke up and checked on it just before the last noble attack landed.

of course i got the town back and killed that player, but i lost 3k swords and archers since i gave him the town on accident.

DeletedUser

well.. i'm sad that I didn't plant more lettuce seeds this season.
so many dopes around that I ran out it >.>
maybe I should rycecle the used ones?

DeletedUser

well.. i'm sad that I didn't plant more lettuce seeds this season.
so many dopes around that I ran out it >.>
maybe I should rycecle the used ones?

It is so appropriate that a bunny kills by lettuce. If you pull out the carrots I'm hiding.

Hmmm, my biggest mistake so far has been ... Talking about my boyfriend too much. It let a secret slip to Mr. clever eyes.

DeletedUser

Talking about my boyfriend too much. It let a secret slip to Mr. clever eyes.

Mr. C.E. is married with a daughter and caused he came from the old school has enough honor to be quiet for a lady
s160.gif

DeletedUser

My biggest mistake... err...

That would be when I forgot my shorts. :icon_neutral:

AWKD

lets keep it clean.

No way this has got to be the ultimate hypocrisy right here, shedevil7 telling someone to keep it clean??? LOL

Not challenging your authority Lady just wondering if I could have ever predicted that this would occur LOL given the Shedevil I know and love !!!

DeletedUser

worst mistake:
sitting playing TW the whole day, knowing i had a big test on the school the next day xD

DeletedUser

My biggest mistake was...

I have send 4 nukes, 4 nobles and 50k deffense in about 5 seconds timezone to a village about 5 hours away... :icon_twisted: nukes cleared the villages, nobles hits (till 1) and deffense arrives... i was angry about this and have send another noble with about 4k axes, 2.5k lkav.....

was surprised, when i saw the report... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The worst attack I ever did...

The worst attack I ever did...

Attcker: poing300
:axemen: 1500 :ram: 100 :cata: 100 :scout: 1000 :lightcavalry: 500 :heavycavalry: 100 :snob: 1
losses
:axemen: 1500 :ram: 100 :cata: 100 :scout: 1000 :lightcavalry: 500 :heavycavalry: 100 :snob: 1

Deffender: unknown
:swordsman:10,0000 :lightcavalry:1,000
losses
:swordsman: 2,598 :lightcavalry: 812

Please note:
This is the true report, only things changed are the I removed the units not used and put pics in for the ones I did.
This attack was on an abandoned village and I lost my 1st Nobleman I ever got
:icon_cry: