Your worst mistake?

DeletedUser

I always do it with pencil and paper :icon_redface: is that bad? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

*Throws a boulder on Irish Boy*
*... Closely followed by a box of squirrels and a double-decker bus*

>.>

<.<

What? I was bored! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

gets squirrel army together and marches to kustard kings palace and lets army of squirrels feast on his overflowing fat molecules while i suck up the points of his empire

DeletedUser

you harmed a squirrel
you never harm a squirrel as i see everything that happens to a squirrel

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to! Honest! :icon_eek:

I thought the box contained ferrets! Yeah, ferrets! :icon_eek:

... Truce? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm....*ponders*

I misspelled a word and started a war once.

DeletedUser

You forget the word experienced, hence if the leader was experienced then they would know full well their skills are being wasted in such a tribe(Presuming they are not help in place by racial, rl friends or being an idiot reasons). A wolf leading an army of sheep, or a wolf joining an army of wolfs?
Ideally, this game should be separate from RL. And I am glad that it is for me. It is a different world and I do not like all those national or other connections, it spoils the game, in my opinion. Still I do not understand you guys, why do you want to get experienced people and fight n00bs/inactives, is it really so much fun?
Why not to take an ultimate challenge and create or improve your tribe to such level? It seems like most of you do not get me at all, it is sad indeed :icon_sad:
There are not that many people who play TW for real, many just play save your bottom game, join and hide, etc.

DeletedUser

Ideally, this game should be separate from RL. And I am glad that it is for me. It is a different world and I do not like all those national or other connections, it spoils the game, in my opinion. Still I do not understand you guys, why do you want to get experienced people and fight n00bs/inactives, is it really so much fun?
Why not to take an ultimate challenge and create or improve your tribe to such level? It seems like most of you do not get me at all, it is sad indeed :icon_sad:
There are not that many people who play TW for real, many just play save your bottom game, join and hide, etc.

I agree :icon_wink:

I join noob tribes, get them started, and spam the forums to keep it active. It's more fun to watch a tribe grow, rather than join a tribe that's already strong :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

btw, my story:

before my internet cut out and my account was deleted and i had to start over, i ran a tribe (which disbanded), and the diplomat from a tribe 10x bigger than mine (also disbanded) mailed me asking if I had attacked him.

what i MEANT to say was "nope"

what i TYPED, however, was "noob"

...whoops :icon_eek:

he wasn't too happy, to say the least :icon_redface::icon_rolleyes:

I pay very close attention to what I type now :lol:

DeletedUser23324

PKs, here is the tribe that me and my buddies from Travian always wanted to make from what we learned from travian. We were very anoyed about the Bullshit, sim citying and other asspects of common tribes, so we decided to cut it out as best we can.

Things we hated.

1) Recruitment, far far far to often players were recruited just on the whim of the leader. So the leader might let in a sub par player in because she's a hot girl, or a freind or someone they like to chat to. This in my eyes is a total misjustice, hence at PKs if you don't meet the standards you are not let in, and trust me allot of girls(for example) have tried to get into PKs by chating me up :p , and by god they are wasting their time :). No bullshit= Happy members =same rules for all.

2) Leadership that does not take advantage of it's members. Here we strongly belive the Senate of PKs are here to be servants to the other members. We do not take eat all our members like nearlly every other Leader i have seen, and we don't abuse our power to get easy defence and sitters. Hilsted being the best example as even in his most difficult posistion he has rarely asked for anything from any member, and the defence helping him in beating back SCI in his area is just from a small number of individuals.

Essentially players come to us to escape this hypocracy and groups of clicky players to be able to be part of an alliance of similar minded players with a structure in place to let them all play in an aggressive way. Course Vojd if all you want to do is eat easy villages and play tribal hugs then i guess PKs would indeed not be for you...

Makeveli

Aether that was seriously funny made me laugh out loud.
In fact im laughing right now. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

LOL!!!!!!!

Aether... Would you like the position of Diplomat? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha i'd probably make a similar mistake and get us slaughtered by LFKD, SCIOVA, and V V V as well :lol: