Yuna 2

DeletedUser

Ok i'll start of by saying i suck at PnP and therefore will give it a go for your amusement lol.

so here goes.

long ago i lead the tribe TITAN it was a great tribe until a sister tribe formerly known as Gotcha decided to join a family we didn't have :icon_eek: so overthose weeks and months they were our sister tribe and eventually somehow become our academy :icon_eek:.

then the leader of our academy was banned for some weird reason and due to that the tribe formerly known as T1TAN had to be created so the tribe had leadership and someone to lead them,
but then......
the leader once banned was unbanned to find he was left in a tribe on his own and boy did he kick off.

for several days we tried to explain to him thart we did it out of the best ointerest for the tribe but at the time all he cared about was what power he had and what rank in the world his tribe was.

after that he annoyed us all we deemed him a traitor due to the fact that he creayed his own tribe that called a petty war with us it was Named SuperN which after 3 days had already lost the war.
this left TITAN in a sticky situation with an academy and as cruel as we could of been we decided to not leave anyone behind (except the point whoring inactives) which obviously over the weeks became stronger and reached rank 7 of the work while the main was at rank 1 of the world.
Our ODA went up our villages and points went up we got into a few wars and won but after 2months and 2 weeks something strange happened :icon_eek: i had a mail from an Envy person stating they would like to merge :icon_eek: at this stage the decision was very hard given the Envy reputation of destroy tribes but after a long talk with this member he assured me that he was having less and less time to run a tribe and assured me that nothing bad was to come of this........

so the merge was accepted and guess what it lasted all of 2 days because when they merged we were currently going through some changes especially with our diplomacy but no they decided to recruit our members and internally break us which they didn't acheive.

but then 2 days later i was demoted from leadership by my co-leader which i found to be betrayal and i left to then join a good tribe called Flame.
after i joined them i had continous mails from loads of people telling me how i was to blame for everything and that i was this and i was that while they were swearing at me but the funny thing is i built TITAN with very little help there was only really one person helping me with the tribe and he was a Baron :icon_eek:,

so after i left and join Flame Whooker decided to threaten them with war if myself and my tribemates/Friends were not kicked immediately to start of with they refused to kick me as i was in some kind of plan or something.

1 day later myself and a few friends were kicked from Flame with the excuse of the fact we were not in K55 and they wanted to only concertrate on K55 (which im afrfraid was a BS excuse) funny thing is Flame have members in K45 too yet they refuse to kick them,
so anyway.....
after that i had had enough of tribe hopping around and being booted and feeling betrayed that i thought i would create a tribe with myself and some friend whcih we did it's now called RAM myself and my friends decided this was a fresh start for us no more tribe hopping no more betrayal etc etc and in the last day of it being formed we have hit rank 15th of the world with 29 members and their location is not huggy it was selected crefully by myself so things are going great.

but then.....

today i caught a member of o_O account sitting one of our members which immediately i dismissed that player but it left me with a question what are these guys obsession?
i mean first TITAN then Flame and Now RAM to no offence but it's as if your stalking us guys it's not healthy.

but i would like to apologize to everyone who i was rude too and everyone i have caused an arguement because i fully understand and accept that i was in the wrong most of the time (some people flamed me for the hell of it) but seriously i have changed im a decent guy now with a fresh start in a fresh new tribe with some friends i will also be the spokes person fo rour new tribe,
but...........
i would like to change peoples feelings of myself and hope that i can be forgiven and hope to earn some of you posters respect and show you guys how i really run a tribe :icon_confused:
we will stay small on members and have minimal Diplomacy so that our goals can be clearer and i hope that by making changes it will earn my tribe some respect and some people will see it as a decent tribe.

thank you for reading and sorry it's really long LOL.

before anyone says i know i suck at PnP's but we all sucked at one time lol.

please post comments or ratings as i would like to hear what you have to say and to find out if i am forgiven.

DeletedUser

I mean no disrespect to anyone who reads this so please don't flame me if you feel insulted or anything just telling a little story and i mean no harm by it.

DeletedUser

im not very good with Pnp's LOL but when they found that TITAN wasn't for them they left and took a few members with thm lol.

but never mind

From everything I've heard, it was TITAN members who decided they no longer wanted to be in TITAN that approached the former Envy members.

M3dive

so after i left and join Flame Whooker decided to threaten them with war if myself and my tribemates/Friends were not kicked immediately to start of with they refused to kick me as i was in some kind of plan or something.

1 day later myself and a few friends were kicked from Flame with the excuse of the fact we were not in K55 and they wanted to only concertrate on K55 (which im afrfraid was a BS excuse) funny thing is Flame have members in K45 too yet they refuse to kick them,

"Error" , we received no threat from o_O , and Flame is not such tribe that fear threats :) ,

The whole thing is we put up a poll in council , and almost all voted to dismiss you.

Do You ever thought why Flame As A "Pure K55 tribe" , accept you from K54 however your location was quite screwed up and in Heart of our Enemy ? (PE-TiTan) or why we put ourselves in danger of get flamed to ashes on PnP or get gangbang by both PE and o_O becuz of accepting a fallen leader of a Big Titanic ?

Let it remain a secret ;)

overall , Believe me or not in the whole World 48 I am the only one who really like and respect you as a skilled player , and i did my best to help you in all ways i can...

DeletedUser

From everything I've heard, it was TITAN members who decided they no longer wanted to be in TITAN that approached the former Envy members.

yes i beleive that is true but as i only have Envy's side of it i cannot assume they left because they wanted to if i had both sides then i could say so thats why i said they took a few members with them :icon_wink:

thanks for the comments though.

i do need tips on PnP's so if anyone has any for me im willing to learn just Pm me here or IGM me.

"Error" , we received no threat from o_O , and Flame is not such tribe that fear threats :) ,

The whole thing is we put up a poll in council , and almost all voted to dismiss you.

Do You ever thought why Flame As A "Pure K55 tribe" , accept you from K54 however your location was quite screwed up and in Heart of our Enemy ? (PE-TiTan) or why we put ourselves in danger of get flamed to ashes on PnP or get gangbang by both PE and o_O becuz of accepting a fallen leader of a Big Titanic ?

Let it remain a secret ;)

overall , Believe me or not in the whole World 48 I am the only one who really like and respect you as a skilled player , and i did my best to help you in all ways i can...

ok maybe i was wrong i just remember seeing somewhere that whooker of o_O was threatening you for me being there thats my bad and as far as the poll yes i just literally found that out and it's fine i know you respected me im not hear to flame or cause trouble just a little story and my apology.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yuna.
I can see you really love to write. :)

its takes a lot of my time to read all this.

DeletedUser

yuna.
I can see you really love to write. :)

its takes a lot of my time to read all this.

personally i hate writing and reading long posts it gets boring i know that why i shortened it down to what i could and am sorry for the loooooong Boring Read

ToPaT

Pyker, Skaipe, Nao.

ilurvdatcelebrities.png

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
politics is stronger then a axe, so that is the way where TW gaming is going down to. politics and tribe shifting, betrayal and lying... it is easier then to snipe a train. and you don have to farm to win.

DeletedUser

Interesting read.

7/10

Thanks Pyker42 i wasn't expecting anything higher than a 4 tbh

Pyker, Skaipe, Nao.

ilurvdatcelebrities.png

i think your missing the point of this thread ToPaT :icon_confused:

5/10

needs pictures and spoilers and a tad bit of flame

as i learn Tips for Pnp they will get better i promise that but atm this is my first small PnP and i know i suck at Pnp's lol but thank you for your rating and your Tips.

DeletedUser

no probs, i like to read whats happening across the world, i know most is b/s and flame, but its all part of the game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't listen to about how it needs pictures, pictures don't make a pnp also I need to correct 2 things that are wrong with this.

I never threatened flame that war would occur if you and your tribemates were kicked. The mail you recieved was a false mail and that can be proven as your source cannot forward you the mail directly (if you actually had proof you would show it here) rather he copy/pasted it which can easily be forged.

When flame approached me asking about whether or not we cared if they recruited in K54, I told them I would rather that they do not (regarding Titan members), but ultimately it was their choice although their action in what they choose will show in how we handle something they may want in the future.

As for...

but then.....

today i caught a member of o_O account sitting one of our members which immediately i dismissed that player but it left me with a question what are these guys obsession?
i mean first TITAN then Flame and Now RAM to no offence but it's as if your stalking us guys it's not healthy.

If you are going to try to re-recruit your members from us, then maybe you shouldn't do it to the one who is quitting and getting nobled out by us. Also, what tribe wouldn't take the chance to catch a glimpse of a tribe that you are fairly certain holds a grudge against you.

In the future, while straight facts are not usually all that makes a pnp, you should make sure you don't try to create false info on things I can easily shoot down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me being a late addition to this world, it gives some idea of what's been going on without having to read whole threads and dig around too much.

Can't believe so many quit already..