Yuna 2

DeletedUser

Don't listen to about how it needs pictures, pictures don't make a pnp also I need to correct 2 things that are wrong with this.

I never threatened flame that war would occur if you and your tribemates were kicked. The mail you recieved was a false mail and that can be proven as your source cannot forward you the mail directly (that's right, if you actually had proof you would show it here) rather he copy/pasted it which can easily be forged.

When flame approached me asking about whether or not we cared if they recruited in K54, I told them I would rather that they do not (regarding Titan members), but ultimately it was their choice although their action in what they choose will show in how we handle something they may want in the future.

As for...

If you are going to try to re-recruit your members from us, then maybe you shouldn't do it to the one who is quitting and getting nobled out by us. Also, what tribe wouldn't take the chance to catch a glimpse of a tribe that you are fairly certain holds a grudge against you.

In the future, while straight facts are not usually all that makes a pnp, you should make sure you don't try to create false info on things I can easily shoot down.

ok well .M3Dive. has already stated that thethreat claims were wrong which i apologized for and you are right copy and pasted can be tamered with.

and regarding the recruitment when i invited that player he was tribeless at the time and he left me a mail a while stating that if my tribe got better he would join but i did not know he was quitting the world so yes that is my fault i don't think you hold a grudge against me just so far im being lied to by many people including some of your members but im not sure they are even lies but i have that yet to discuss with someone.

thanks for your input Whooker it is much appreciated i will bear in mind those tips for future sucky Pnp's i do :icon_razz:

link11223454

I feel so left out at this point. How much of your PnP am I supposed to believe Yuna? I have been on these forums for the better part of a week, and I have seen enough to create my own judgment of the different players on here, but sometimes that is not enough. From the looks of the replies, at least some parts of the OP are off, either by accident or by carelessness. How much of it is NOT off?

Did you clear much of this up for me? Not exactly. But you tried, and that's a start.
As for the PnP itself. Seeing as it's your first one, I can't say you did a bad job. If it was a little more creatively written, and if the facts were more concrete, it would have made a great read. This way, it was a skeptical, but nonetheless decent, read. 6/10. Keep it up, with time, you will improve.

DeletedUser

I feel so left out at this point. How much of your PnP am I supposed to believe Yuna? I have been on these forums for the better part of a week, and I have seen enough to create my own judgment of the different players on here, but sometimes that is not enough. From the looks of the replies, at least some parts of the OP are off, either by accident or by carelessness. How much of it is NOT off?

Did you clear much of this up for me? Not exactly. But you tried, and that's a start.
As for the PnP itself. Seeing as it's your first one, I can't say you did a bad job. If it was a little more creatively written, and if the facts were more concrete, it would have made a great read. This way, it was a skeptical, but nonetheless decent, read. 6/10. Keep it up, with time, you will improve.

thank you for your kind words and rating i am always open for tips as PnP i suck at and is my weak lacking point so i will try to improve as much as i can.

DeletedUser

so the merge was accepted and guess what it lasted all of 2 days because when they merged we were currently going through some changes especially with our diplomacy but no they decided to recruit our members and internally break us which they didn't acheive.

Changes? What changes?
[spoil]
peateargriffon on 14.04. at 15:42
I joined titan way back since Yuna promised me that he was going to cut all the deadweight. However, he hasn't done so up to now and seems to want to play tribal hugs instead.
[/spoil]

And when I make a small suggestion...
[spoil]
SamWize on 14.04. at 01:40
can i please ask what is up with the tribe profile? it would look much more proffesional if we gave less details... i.e. only the name of the recruited and diplomat

what are your thoughts on this matter?

Yuna 2 on 14.04. at 01:43
The profile we have at the moment is short and to the pount.

SamWize on 14.04. at 01:50
:| ok then....
[/spoil]

And as for changes in diplomacy....
[spoil]
adelknox321 today at 17:51
Why are you attacking me..
we have a NAP..
[/spoil]

Yes we did have an NAP, but that was before Envy merged into TITAN :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Changes? What changes?

And when I make a small suggestion...

And as for changes in diplomacy....

Yes we did have an NAP, but that was before Envy merged into TITAN :icon_confused:.

actually we cut alot of dead weight hence if you looked at the tribe changes you would have seen quite a few being booted.
also shortly after your request for the profile it was shortened even more.....

so yeah we did make changes and we were still making them.

its a bit long yuna..
7/10 though, nicely told

thank you for your input

DeletedUser

actually we cut alot of dead weight hence if you looked at the tribe changes you would have seen quite a few being booted.
also shortly after your request for the profile it was shortened even more.....

so yeah we did make changes and we were still making them.

thank you for your input

The tribe profile is still the same as it was when I made the suggestion :icon_eek:. Even now.... When the tribe's name is now ASHES.

As for cutting deadweight... It was only due to the leaving of your top few players that caused most of your members to actually leave the tribe. That is hardly what you call "players being booted".

DeletedUser

look basically Rante i know your wrong i also know your just looking to have a flaming war well i have news for you im not interested i have said what i need to now stop trying to cause a flaming war because that's all you are doing

DeletedUser

look basically Rante i know your wrong i also know your just looking to have a flaming war well i have news for you im not interested i have said what i need to now stop trying to cause a flaming war because that's all you are doing

If you know I'm wrong Yuna... Where is the proof? When I left TITAN, I remember seeing around 110 members in the tribe still.
[spoil]
TITAN.jpg
[/spoil]
As you can see, the balance between invites and booting members was showing no signs of decreasing the tribe size, merely maintaining the numbers.

Sorry Yuna, you may think that I am causing a "flame war" but I am just getting the facts right so you know to not include false facts in your future PnPs.

DeletedUser

If you know I'm wrong Yuna... Where is the proof? When I left TITAN, I remember seeing around 110 members in the tribe still.
[spoil]
TITAN.jpg
[/spoil]
As you can see, the balance between invites and booting members was showing no signs of decreasing the tribe size, merely maintaining the numbers.

Sorry Yuna, you may think that I am causing a "flame war" but I am just getting the facts right so you know to not include false facts in your future PnPs.

swee the funny thing there my friend is it says you left in that little list well it's wrong because i remember Kicking you Skunk ToPaT and many more you.

so yes it's wrong

DeletedUser

He isn't saying that we were not kicked, he is saying that the balance between players going into the tribe and out were even until that point.

DeletedUser

Gotta say it has been a blast playing under TITAN with Yuna and the other leadership. It was really unfortunate because to have at one point such a fun and overall great tribe die from internal reasons then an actual war. I would have much rather lost to a much better tribe and get nobled out of existence then they way the tribe fell.

It's too bad some of you members that have joined in the last week saw our downfall and you probably have every right to call TITAN fail because that is all you saw. But around 3 weeks ago I think many would have seen how much our tribe flourished... we were working well together, fighting multiple wars, and just having an overall great time in the tribe.

Everyone should remember that we had over 200 members total in the tribe. Besides the last few weeks the leadership successfully managed to keep the tribe running not perfect but very well. So I'm not sure them getting called fail is very accurate. Everyone should learn from TITAN and BYON... Both tribes had a lot of weight behind their name... but at any point any tribe can fall.

I had a hell of a time at TITAN and I'm very happy to have been part of a tribe that will always be apart of the beginning of W48's history.

So this is to you TITAN!
solongfarewel128649668179526520.jpg

IDK if I can go on without you!
2502290130_61e134e32a.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah I guess I should rephrase that... I meant both tribes combined. My B :p

DeletedUser

so let me get this straitgh tattoed started the tribe ASHES and yuna started the tribe RAM?

link11223454

It seems as if Tattoed changed the name of TITAN to ASHES to indicate its been burned to the ground, one way or another.

As in, the tribe is dead. Unless, of course, I am seeing this the wrong way, and it's all part of Tattoed's master plan...

Tattoed? ("Wow")...OK then >_>

DeletedUser

*sings Ring Around the Rosie*

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall down!