Yuna 2

gold geo

Personally I wouldn't care about RAM and they had a fresh start in my mind... I thought "hey, maybe they can change"... then an idiot of theirs tried to recruit my members... Just killed their tribes reputation only a couple of days in... =/

DeletedUser

Personally I wouldn't care about RAM and they had a fresh start in my mind... I thought "hey, maybe they can change"... then an idiot of theirs tried to recruit my members... Just killed their tribes reputation only a couple of days in... =/

lol poor ram:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yes i am sorry for that Gold Geo and i have infact spoke to that player and he shouldn't recruit anymore of your players you are right this is a fresh start for us and we hope to make a better attempt at being one of the best i was contact by a player or 2 of yours about joining but i turned them down because i don't really fancy doing it all again when we just started fresh.

so please just ignore the recruitment thing as it wont happen again.

gold geo

yes i am sorry for that Gold Geo and i have infact spoke to that player and he shouldn't recruit anymore of your players you are right this is a fresh start for us and we hope to make a better attempt at being one of the best i was contact by a player or 2 of yours about joining but i turned them down because i don't really fancy doing it all again when we just started fresh.

so please just ignore the recruitment thing as it wont happen again.

Atleast your tribe makes promises of improvement now which is definitely a good move. TITANs biggest problem was how it considered itself invincible and was ignorant of any mistakes it made, hopefully you will cut such attributes out of RAM.

DeletedUser

Atleast your tribe makes promises of improvement now which is definitely a good move. TITANs biggest problem was how it considered itself invincible and was ignorant of any mistakes it made, hopefully you will cut such attributes out of RAM.

anyone at any time can make a mistake including myself if we make a mistake we will own up to it we wont say it wasn't us or it wasn't our fault we will take full responsibility for any mistakes we take.

at least with RAM we now have alot more room to expand instead of the TITAN tribe where people where expanding into barbs so yes this change has had nothing but good aspects at the moment.