Zabi's Libel Emporium

DeletedUser

Nice read; although, it could do with some statistics and a few maps next time, I'm sure you won't fail to impress with the blog next week... :)

EI.

DeletedUser

I don't have the programs to do the good maps so those won't be included until I can find someone to help me out there. Otherwise I'll be using TWstats :D

EDIT: BCB! Can I haz sticky after say 3 issues? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Certainly :) But make sure it stays updated. We've had far too many people disappear the week after they get stickied :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thats why I thought 3 issues would be enough to earn the sticky. Anyone can do something the first time, its keeping it updated where it counts. I have my next interview, waiting about 2 days as to not flood the blog full of posts.

EDIT: STILL LOOKING FOR A MAP-MAKER! Please contact and get free cookies :D

DeletedUser

nice blog, keep it up.....not alot happening in w58 yet though.....

can i have free cookies without the map making?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good job jace but next time don't interview a noob like you did :)

DeletedUser

Just wondering if my interview is going to be up any time this century? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes it will! But I need to gather up some other material besides the interview for a complete issue :p

DeletedUser

Update:Interview is ready, and I confirming there is only 1 continuing war at the moment?

Anything you want new in the blog, this is your chance to speak up :)

DeletedUser

I want a background picture of a gummy bear impaled by a fork :)

DeletedUser

I'm saving that for PnP ;)

Proper conduct requires I be...unbiased... here :D

DeletedUser

Issue 2 is up!

Note: Issue 3 will focus on the rest of the Top 20 Tribes with maybe a section for top players. Interview is currently open and requests are welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great read - trust the PacMan members to be crude :icon_biggrin: - once again I'm looking forward to the next addiction.

EI.

p.s. No one read in actives interviews :lol: