Zero

DeletedUser

I am the only person who has noticed their slow but steady raise? This tribe will be in the top 5 soon and will be the Fools of this world (see w25). Watch out K44.

DeletedUser10887

I am the only person who has noticed their slow but steady raise? This tribe will be in the top 5 soon and will be the Fools of this world (see w25). Watch out K44.

No, seems like You're the first person who get pissed

DeletedUser

Numba 1 is in K45 tool. Do you even look before posting? If he should be scared of anyone it'd be the rank 2 in world in his 21x21. ie. Me.

Did you even read his post before posting? I quoted what he said ;)

Don't try to outsmart me you'll fail:lol:

RemyRose

I had my eye on them for a few days already, noobish profile though.. they should change that a little bit.

DeletedUser

Yeah i've been watching them. I kind of know their leader PGMewto or something. Spoke to him a few times, although he might be pissed because i said i'd leave him my villas to noble on a previous world when i deleted my account but someone else got them, haha ^^

Friskiestspoon

If they are going to be like Fools in w25 then they won't be top 5, Fools only got to rank 10 or 9

DeletedUser

Oh, suko is here! This world will be interesting after all ;]]

DeletedUser

hey friskiest not sure if you remember me but i think we were in Ebay together right?