Zero

Baramundi

My opinion is that Zero will become the number 1 tribe im not sure how experienced and active they are i havent done any research on their members, I noticed that PGMewto got nobled or restared i think he could of avoided that if the tribe was supportive, So im not sure how they will handle in war if he did get nobled.

Another tribe LToH they may become another tribe to move up the ranks quickly, They have many experienced and active players in their which is good i dont know any of their members from other worlds but im assocating with them trying to make a few friends, That tribe has potential as Zero possible could.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that Zero will become the number 1 tribe im not sure how experienced and active they are i havent done any research on their members, I noticed that PGMewto got nobled or restared i think he could of avoided that if the tribe was supportive, So im not sure how they will handle in war if he did get nobled.

Another tribe LToH they may become another tribe to move up the ranks quickly, They have many experienced and active players in their which is good i dont know any of their members from other worlds but im assocating with them trying to make a few friends, That tribe has potential as Zero possible could.

Lol he did not get nobled.

Baramundi

Lol he did not get nobled.

If he didn't get nobld then he must of restarted any reason of why he restarted and he is either unexperienced or inactive cause he grows really slow, Unless he was getting attacked all the time which would mean he had to restart cause his tribe wasnt offering support, Well thats just my general opinion of my thoughts.

DeletedUser

what did they do merge with 20 tribes
there members are -IB- members we used to be in the top 3 for a long time, then some left to zero and now they are ranked 3th, very simple, but yet again don't tells anything about them in general.
we basically switched position, it will witch back soon though

Shlomzi

If he didn't get nobld then he must of restarted any reason of why he restarted and he is either unexperienced or inactive cause he grows really slow, Unless he was getting attacked all the time which would mean he had to restart cause his tribe wasnt offering support, Well thats just my general opinion of my thoughts.

He was being farmed by TicTocBoom of Skittl. He was constantly throwing threats around at us, so we farmed him.

DeletedUser

Lol that's not really an argument ;)

all it proves is that i got the guts to post a real life picture of my self ;)

Haven't seen one of yours yet, you're soo ugly you have to hide your self?

and because you're hiding anyway, then why not pick on someone else eh?

DeletedUser

I'm tired of those old pictures... Share some new ones with us! ;D

DeletedUser

I'm tired of those old pictures... Share some new ones with us! ;D

lmao from me? :p

I do have a few from the snow down here XD (it has been freezing permanently for about 3 weeks now, tempatures very between -20 at night and 0 on day

this morning it was -13 :O

Shlomzi

Lol that's not really an argument ;)

all it proves is that i got the guts to post a real life picture of my self ;)

Haven't seen one of yours yet, you're soo ugly you have to hide your self?

and because you're hiding anyway, then why not pick on someone else eh?

Please actually do some research before posting, uhmkay?

Clicky

I did have a pic of me posted. I didn't post it myself as I was banned at the time, but I did get someone else to post for me and say it was me.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

Please actually do some research before posting, uhmkay?

Clicky

I did have a pic of me posted. I didn't post it myself as I was banned at the time, but I did get someone else to post for me and say it was me.

Kthxbai.

LMAO!

so we had to search the entire Tribalwars forums for a picture of yours?

and accidentally happen to know some other dude on w17 posted it and referred to you as 'SK' lmao

give me a break...

Shlomzi

LMAO!

so we had to search the entire Tribalwars forums for a picture of yours?

and accidentally happen to know some other dude on w17 posted it and referred to you as 'SK' lmao

give me a break...

Do you not know who I am? I am shadowknight4141 aka SK.

Also, if I got your picture from W12 and put the effort in to find it, you could put the effort in to your counter argument :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Do you not know who I am? I am shadowknight4141 aka SK.

Also, if I got your picture from W12 and put the effort in to find it, you could put the effort in to your counter argument :icon_wink:

Nope, since my w29 forum account says i have an alias which is Suko Sevato

-> yours doesn't

DeletedUser

Ah the joys of puberty. Hormones flaring and pimple popping.

DeletedUser

SUKO! :)

You nub! You've quit w12, to join here??? I don't have a tribe to hate me on w12 now. :(
This world will deffo be fun! My favourite pointwhore has returned! :D