Zeus' Call to the Olympians

DeletedUser

The Olympian- Chapter 2
Zeus' call to the Olympians

Where exactly do I begin now…. So it was the end of May, and Mighty was planning their nice war with the Black Phoenix. Then all of a sudden, their plans were thwarted. Feeling discouraged, they scrapped their plans and waited for another opportunity.

Then their ally, SPANK, told them that RiCe was asking for help against the Black Phoenix. Mighty saw this opportunity as golden, as a three-on-one was favourable. Unfortunately the next day, Zidany decided to merge RiCe into BP and the plans fell through.

Two weeks later, Noam Chompsky, duke of SPANK, lost his temper and walsh saw this as an opportunity to sabotage SPANK. Mighty promised SPANK that they would go to war with BP (now Womble) if they got through this tragedy. Unfortunately, they fell quickly and never survived.

About a month later, SOB approached Mighty with a plan to declare on EB-GBs. Plans fell through when Mighty’s ally, SubV promised that if Mighty waited, they would declare on EB-GBs with them.

So, there was Mighty…stuck between two giants, SubV and EB-GBs. No place to grow, no noobs to have fun with, nothing left. Until now…

Olympia was a desert. Crops were always in low turnouts. The streets were filled with garbage, the people were starving. Life in Olympia was gloom. Some people just committed suicide, some went insane, but a few of us decided to tough it out.

The hearty Olympians would pray to the gods, hoping one would answer their calls. Until one day, the Olympians saw something they had not seen in awhile, it was raining. They then heard Zeus’ thunderbolt. And the thunder wasn’t going straight down toward the ground. It was going…north.

Zeus has called us to war once again, and we are now going to do what we are called on.

Mighty declares war on EB-GBs

DeletedUser

Well this will be interesting. Im supposing Mighty waited for very high troop levels before declaring if they had nowhere to expand and were going in without SubV - I look forward to the first OP report :)

DeletedUser

They had no other choice, short but not bad 7/10..

What actually happened to noam chompsky anyway ?

DeletedUser

Can't say I was surprised, but I'm excited to see what the outcomes will be. Have you guys launched yet?

louisachewit

Can't say I was surprised, but I'm excited to see what the outcomes will be. Have you guys launched yet?

Well, you normally launch and then declare for the element of surprise and Mighty done just that.

DeletedUser

9/10 for the PnP, nice read, no stupid pictures :)

good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Its funny how mighty have 10 x more incomings and they are the declarer :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

FINALLY!!! You told me this was happening for sure over a week ago after 2 months or so about be nagging you to declare. Go MIGHTY!!!

DeletedUser

EB-GB's draws first blood with Twisterrust from EB-GB's conquering a village from Dignanamus from MIGHTY

DeletedUser

I will let you know. When BP were a little 20 man tribe Mighty tried getting half of w48 to rim us by gangbanging us 20 with 6-10 tribes. Hes only posted the known tribes, there was more :icon_wink:

Using a little cunning, we have removed each tribe one by one. I havent bigged up any wars due to not encouraging others to help. So this is been a long time in coming. However his timing couldnt be worse. Dispite this being a suprise attack, we have cleared more villages than mighty have.

They have super stacked a remote village like

Little 2k village

However I've cleared 2, and was unlucky Dam loyalty

So as you can see, they have stacked some silly village I catted to 93 points last month, but not my front line. What a waste of load of def troops. I think mighty wont be long in k48.

Mighty focus on k47, we are hitting k35, 46, 47, 48. All claimed days ago :icon_biggrin:

Mighty will have more threads in the support forum than any other tribe within 24 hours of declaring. Angel cant comment due to tagging 1500+ incomings, I sent 400 attacks out alone and if dont get attacker of the day in next 48 hours will be gutted. But a big shout out to twister. Hes having loads of fun. Lucky git been clearing with only one nuke :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This outta be interesting to watch. They are pretty well landlocked. Will SuBV help them? Or turn on then and help eb-gbs noble them?

The Carpathian

:icon_biggrin:

brings life to boring times in the northeast :p