Zeus' Call to the Olympians

DeletedUser

You committed the first strike yet havent even stacked the front lines. Considering you caught us off guard, not really that impressive

Caught you off guard? :icon_confused:

Since when is stacking the frontlines for a week considered being caught off guard?

Or did you forget this little tidbit in the Top 20 thread:
I know, especially as I was gonna end the nap then start, they didnt even have the balls, shame we started sending D over a week ago, and it seems we have all our targets and fake scripts ready :icon_evil:

Keep up the good work. Looks like we might have a real war going on here, unlike so many others in W48's past.

DeletedUser

We had been planning a week, but only D had been sending for a few days from distance. If you look at their noblings, they are all in one K, yet we are in several. And by off guard, quite a few players were farming, shifting etc till next week. I was gonna break NAP, declare then send. So for a "suprise" attack, a little dissappointing, especially considering Angels death probably has more incomings than their whole tribe together.

Killed 100k troops today so far and still not attacker of the day :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

We had been planning a week, but only D had been sending for a few days from distance. If you look at their noblings, they are all in one K, yet we are in several. And by off guard, quite a few players were farming, shifting etc till next week. I was gonna break NAP, declare then send. So for a "suprise" attack, a little dissappointing, especially considering Angels death probably has more incomings than their whole tribe together.

Killed 100k troops today so far and still not attacker of the day :icon_cry:

Gee, but you said you had been sending D for over week. And you had all your targets and scripts ready. That doesn't sound like being caught off guard to me. Just because you had players farming doesn't mean you were caught by surprise at all. I just don't see how you can claim that at all.

DeletedUser

I personally have been self stacked for a week as I had all this planned, i put everything together and on forums on sunday as i went away and hadnt finished everything, plus the only player nobling would of been busy tagging if this went ahead as we would of hit them on 5 fronts. So yes, it caught us off guard, as players have claims/targets prepared for a set date, alot of our tribe will not be sending till we are ready, this is their op vs our skirmishes.

Yep, feel sorry for mighty as its gonna get even worse soon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I don't know about walsh's K, but our defense was only just starting to get sent hours before mighty launched. And lets just say that my defense didn't land in time to save a couple towns when it was sent a few hours before they launched.

DeletedUser

I don't know about walsh's K, but our defense was only just starting to get sent hours before mighty launched. And lets just say that my defense didn't land in time to save a couple towns when it was sent a few hours before they launched.

Great leadership.

He makes sure his villages are stacked but not the rest of the tribe's? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Great leadership.

He makes sure his villages are stacked but not the rest of the tribe's? :icon_eek:

Nope, there are some villages massively stacked, as we were preparing for next week stuff was shifted, i only pre stacked myself as away for 5 days so my sitter didnt have to worry. Have they taken any k35/36/46 villages yet? They have sent a lot of stuff that way. Its only k47 they are taking from, which is harder due to players intermingling. Now they have awoken a few giants over there it will just be a matter of time.

Cant believe you are trying to flame us, if we launch it was 6-7 days away. Thats the deadline players were working too, nukes, nobles, support etc. So yes we were caught off guard.

Targets and fake scripts have all been selected to fit in where we want to hit, from our point of view just skirmishes as our main target is untouched for now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well, you see, you've got inconsistent stories, Walsh. Nothing personal. First you say you've been stacking for over a week, then you say you were caught off guard, then you say you were prepped for your own launch date, but weren't able to respond in full force because of farming issues, etc., then someone else says he didn't get his defense, unlike you, and now you are saying you you only pre-stacked because you would be gone.

From the sounds of it, you knew they were going to declare. The fact that you didn't set up defenses for the entire tribe knowing this is, well, your own fault, since you are the leader.

As for where they are targeting, that is irrelevant. They have their own plan, and choosing to focus on one area is not necessarily a bad thing. :icon_rolleyes:

Because your skirmishing is spread out, that doesn't make your efforts any better or any worse than Mighty's.

As for being caught off guard, just because you didn't properly prepare on the information you had doesn't mean you were caught off guard. You knew ahead of time. That is not being caught off guard, no matter how lousy your own reactions.

louisachewit

From the sounds of it, you knew they were going to declare. The fact that you didn't set up defenses for the entire tribe knowing this is, well, your own fault, since you are the leader.

He had no idea mighty were going to declare, Walsh was preparing for EB-GBs to declare opposed to Mighty declaring on them. Therefore although some things were done Walsh was still preparing for others.

DeletedUser

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz....... moar stats pweez :icon_smile:

Good luck to both sides in this war.

louisachewit

Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,550
Side 2: 43,462
Difference: 39,088

chart

DeletedUser

It will gonna be more interesting than all of you think Walsh ;)

hallzyjake

Keep thinking that...Mighty's players are too obvious with their attacks, and spotting nobles is almost as easy as taking villages from inactives. I think taking inactive players is a little bit harder haha.

On a positive note, EB-GB's are winning as of right now, and will stay that way. Just wait a couple of days and you will see :p

DeletedUser

It will gonna be more interesting than all of you think Walsh ;)

Really? My front line is mainly ex SE, a noobish tribe that couldnt beat SOB and went through them quiet easily before I quit. I sat quite a few 10-30 village players who were all churchless. I saw what max did with you on your own.

Are you actually defending k48, or just cut them off to save your core? Also please stop trying to stack my front line, the incoming support is a joke. So far 14 have hit villages I've took, best out of the 14 was 350sw 350sp. I'm amazed out how many nukes I stil got left :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Pyker i'm not someone who should be receiving support. I had recalled most of my defense from the NSM/AND lines the day before mighty launched and didn't have more than 4 towns of defense i could support all of the incoming attacks with, same was said for many others. We had plans for pre-stacking our front lines, but it was a week until we needed to have the towns stacked by and I was just starting. While we have battle plans and you can say we were prepared, it doesn't mean we weren't caught off guard. It was well played by Mighty to strike when they did and at the players they did. Unfortunately for them, we're not even going at half strength yet and still coming out on top thus far.

Repinski

I'm going to have to go with Pyker on this one. You guys can;t get your story straight, first your prepared, next your caught off guard, then you were preparing and now your caught off guard again?

I think it's safe to say EBs just lost some credibility and no one here with half a brain will believe they were not expecting this. Just because your support was not where it should have been doesn't mean you were caught off guard. You would only be caught off guard if you didn't expect the war and you guys clearly did. It doesn't matter who declared first, you were still expecting it.