ZEUS F vs DA F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well, it'll be interesting anyways.

it'll be difficult with rome attacking zeus as well

DeletedUser

all RoMe! active Players are gone they got non active players now a days so that was the fail of RoMe! but ZEUS i was seeing them from when they got 1M points and getting begger and Begger will i Hope Zeus get the lead and DA i wish u Bad Luck.

DeletedUser

all RoMe! active Players are gone they got non active players now a days so that was the fail of RoMe! but ZEUS i was seeing them from when they got 1M points and getting begger and Begger will i Hope Zeus get the lead and DA i wish u Bad Luck.

There are still active RoMe! players. You should know you were in RoMe! before you backstabbed us.

DeletedUser

I think its going to play out like already mentioned, ZEUS will lose alot of ground early on and about a month after the break they'll be out of the top 20 for good. But I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

Zeus will lose, DA are too strong.

i'd give it 1 or 2 months until, ZEUS are out of the top 20 for good

i have 5 premium points that say otherwise, are you up for a friendly wager? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser49716

Well, ZEUS vs DA... Well, I would like to say personally - So long, ZEUS, your coat and hat are beside the door & DA is the one handing them to you. =o

From a tactical stand-point, ZEUS do not have the advantage in this one - they are outpowered massively due to DA's location & possible reinforcements from DA allies could get to them before ZEUS could even land massive damage.

So, ZEUS, best of luck in another world :3

DeletedUser

uuuuu we're scared :-s ...LOOL:lol::lol:

and so the fun has started 37 minutes ago :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol, 3 days to do as much damage as you can, then a 2 day break, then full out war...

DeletedUser

good luck to Zeus.

lajoo and bloodylady have a good one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *ZEUS* ZEUS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 20
Difference: 33

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 510,254
Side 2: 196,325
Difference: 313,929

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,530
Side 2: 125,898
Difference: 52,632

image.php

lajoo

stats this early won't mean anything,a lot of both ZEUS and DA players are out for holidays,i believe it won't be good for any side until the next break finishes,then you'll see a real big war

kire

Hmm. Zeus asked wanted to help them.. they said DMN will help zeus also. Rofl dmn & da are already long time allies & am friends with them. They told me that dmn wont help zeus. Rofl spreading lies about other tribes joining them also in war against da...

Yea thelargeone if u read my mail its nice to answer back, since u need me... Maybe u will responce now...

seth89

DA will crush Zeus.
Because Zeus had to merge with Error, so they could get enough points to take on RoMe!

lajoo

Well, ZEUS vs DA... Well, I would like to say personally - So long, ZEUS, your coat and hat are beside the door & DA is the one handing them to you. =o

From a tactical stand-point, ZEUS do not have the advantage in this one - they are outpowered massively due to DA's location & possible reinforcements from DA allies could get to them before ZEUS could even land massive damage.

So, ZEUS, best of luck in another world :3

rly?rly?rly?

lajoo

DA will crush Zeus.
Because Zeus had to merge with Error, so they could get enough points to take on RoMe!

please don't spread BS when u don't know anything about this,your leader wanted us to merge in them as well,so unfortunately he/she(i guess she is a she lol) can't tell we suck,anyway you can't win this war unless you take ALL of our villages,GL

DeletedUser

stats this early won't mean anything,a lot of both ZEUS and DA players are out for holidays,i believe it won't be good for any side until the next break finishes,then you'll see a real big war

On the contrary, its best hit hard and hit fast while the enemy is not there to fight back, see example. Troy :lol:

lajoo

well it is the same for them too,they have a lot of guys out for holidays as well,anyway they can't take all our villages in 3 days can they?

DeletedUser

The intention is grab as much ground and then stack it :p then later you can pester them using the stack villages to scout ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.