ZEUS vs. Rome!

lajoo

They decided to take sides with toyS,i hope they can manage to stay here longer than toyS will,the war has not started yet,but i always love to declare :icon_biggrin:
no stats so far,let some time pass :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Should be interesting Lajoo, but personally I'm rootin for RoMe! :icon_wink:

Comon Huggles, punch em in the nose.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

ROME! is a sorry excuse for a tribe. A mean glance from Exile was enough to put them in submission mode.

Go ZEUS!

Antyrael

lajoo

mini storka would like to add you to his Buddy list. Click the following link to access your Buddy list. There you will be able to accept or decline the request.

he wants to add me to his buddy list right now that we are going to war?lmao

DeletedUser

finally something interesting
maybe it's time to come back and have some fun :icon_twisted:
this is more important than those thesis :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ahaha.^_^ this is a good war because thier villages are jut near to each other

DeletedUser

Ha, yes, so it is war. We were NAP, until we found out that they were planning an attack. RoMe! being 'an honorable tribe', they were going to declare just before their massed attacks landed.

They then realised we knew everything, got scared, and called it off. Well, we will deal with them anyway.

oh well, we never look for war... thankfully other tribes save us the trouble!!!

Good luck to both sides, though on behalf of ZEUS i can say that we will not be relying on it!!!

DeletedUser

Are the two rome's family? Somebody explain the difference.

Antyrael

DeletedUser

=ROME=, Rome... what's the difference? :eek:

As of right now, about 31 million points, and around 8 continents of space.

There're a lot of Romes out there, hard to keep track of at times, but there's a vast difference between =ROME= and RoMe!. For one, the latter is still relevant :icon_wink:

And LargeOne, it wasn't all of RoMe! that called it off, it was your PAs that did so. And if you want to start bashing RoMe for preparing to break a NAP, how do you explain that you were involved in a process to try and get them to break an Alliance? And you're somehow surprised that they'd pick an Alliance over a NAP?

Your propaganda fails TLO. If you're going to do something, make sure you do it right.

~Morningfrost

lajoo

As of right now, about 31 million points, and around 8 continents of space.

There're a lot of Romes out there, hard to keep track of at times, but there's a vast difference between =ROME= and RoMe!. For one, the latter is still relevant :icon_wink:

And LargeOne, it wasn't all of RoMe! that called it off, it was your PAs that did so. And if you want to start bashing RoMe for preparing to break a NAP, how do you explain that you were involved in a process to try and get them to break an Alliance? And you're somehow surprised that they'd pick an Alliance over a NAP?

Your propaganda fails TLO. If you're going to do something, make sure you do it right.

~Morningfrost

is it really important now?the important thing is we are at war right now,Down with reasons,we are not playing tribalhugs,even if they didn't plan to take us on,they were in our long term plans :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

is it really important now?the important thing is we are at war right now,Down with reasons,we are not playing tribalhugs,even if they didn't plan to take us on,they were in our long term plans :icon_twisted:

Nope, it's not Lajoo. I just get annoyed when people not only spout propaganda, but BAD propaganda.

5 Premium Points on RoMe!, as long as there's no outside interference (I.E. other tribes declaring either way), any takers? :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

No thanks Red. I can't bet against my girl Huggles :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost