ZEUS vs. Rome!

DeletedUser

ha! no one told me (I had to look myself) that RoMe! were allied to ToyS, RoMe! were telling me that they only had a NAP. Of course, the fact that RoMe! didn't declare on ToyS had nothing to do with the fact that ToyS/RoMe! had an alliance, but more to do with the fact that RoMe! were all scared of them.. RoMe! had already lost players to them, and they were crawling all over RoMe!'s K (still are, those romans can't even sweep up the broken toys off their front lawn). and where were RoMe! for ToyS when they were needed? no where. shukika supported a couple of players under attack from us, and that is it. when our flank was exposed, did they attack? nope. what great allies. and we are supposed to be worried? people want to bet money on RoMe! beating ZEUS?

10% of RoMe! is working for ZEUS!!!

Of those that are not,1 player has left already, who is now attacking you, and you are about to lose another.

Good luck RoMe!.

can i bet 5 premium points also? that will be january sorted.

:)

Good

DeletedUser

Nope, you can't TLO. Lajoo's got the bet already. Plus I still think your attempts at propaganda are less then amusing and far less then effective. Wait until you get some stats before you start spouting off at the mouth.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Side 1: ZEUS

Side 2: RoMe!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 7
Difference: 68

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 744,950
Side 2: 60,779
Difference: 684,171

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194,036
Side 2: 9,713
Difference: 184,323

image.php

DeletedUser

that's before we have even sent out a coordinate offensive. my troops for instance have just set off.

can i shoot my mouth now?

DeletedUser

oh, war was declared at 7 in the morning, most of the tribe have only just found out or don't even know yet.
i'm still putting claim lists up in the forum.

it's not going to be pleasant for RoMe!

still. let's see what they can do.

oh, and Mshuggles seems yto have a grudge with me, and wants to go one on one.

it's her funeral.

DeletedUser42208

lol thelargeone, i don't know who ur source is, but it was wrong. toys and RoMe never had an allience, just a mutual understanding.

and as for whomever wins this war, it really doesn't matter, both RoMe and Zeus will be taken out soon enough. sorry to say mshuggles, but it's true. whether Zeus wins or RoMe wins, k68 will be in the hands of another tribe soon.

DeletedUser

Darn...I root for RoMe!, but my premium points would be on ZEUS :(

As for the wager that´s on the table - sounds like fun, but I´m gonna go ahead and assume it´ll be a push as I can already think of a few other tribes that will jump in on the action...WWI people, it´s going on on map 15 :p

DeletedUser

You've got a point Sent. I would prefer it to stay 1vs1 tribewise though. I'd like to be able to see how well RoMe! stacks up when outnumbered like this.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

perhaps well be surprised.......i can´t wait for two week stats. I think by then it will be pretty clear how it will play out or it will start to get interesting.

DeletedUser

Ha, yes, so it is war. We were NAP, until we found out that they were planning an attack. RoMe! being 'an honorable tribe', they were going to declare just before their massed attacks landed.

They then realised we knew everything, got scared, and called it off. Well, we will deal with them anyway.

oh well, we never look for war... thankfully other tribes save us the trouble!!!

Good luck to both sides, though on behalf of ZEUS i can say that we will not be relying on it!!!

Let me clear a few things up for you. It was me who picked ZEUS as a target because you're a dirty rotten liar always claiming how much honor you have plus I was bored! From the day I've met you, you spoke of honor, but you're full of crap! As far as why they attack was stopped, our open forum posts on the landing time clearly says we were not worried about spies! We cancelled our attacks because a member of our senate still wanted peace with you because she is your friend & thinks you are honorable. I was asked at the last minute to change my target & continue to ride out the ZEUS/ToyS war.
My relationship with ToyS has always been NAP, but I tend to treat them like allys since unlike you, they have never lied to me and have been the only tribe in my area that wasn't full of it! You've been trying to pit us against ToyS but I refused because they have ALWAYS held their NAP with us even before they formed. We were asked at the begining of your war with ToyS not to attack you at all because they had plans of their own.
You may have gotten the jump on us because of our decision to halt & try and make peace instead. We will recover! The status you see posted above are only the villas that are surrounded by your tribe in k79 & k78. Not surprised you got them while your friend was trying to make peace with you!
Now as I told you before, I'm willing to take you on 1 on 1, just me & you with now help from your tribe! I'm even willing to leave my tribe for a short time if you are to have this fight! Doubt you could handle fighting me without the support of your tribe. I can see them now sending you support!

DeletedUser

we are going to knock at our neighbors door , i hope they will let us in. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

finally something interesting
maybe it's time to come back and have some fun :icon_twisted:
this is more important than those thesis :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Yes please do! I seem to remember you foolishly bothering the founder of RaMs! and you losing a few villas for it. Would love to let delendaro & mnkyboy13 come back for a 2nd helping of your villas :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nope, it's not Lajoo. I just get annoyed when people not only spout propaganda, but BAD propaganda.

5 Premium Points on RoMe!, as long as there's no outside interference (I.E. other tribes declaring either way), any takers? :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

I thank you for having so much faith in my tribe! I doubt it will be a fair fight though. They have a habit of running to other tribes & crying help! They asked like 6+ tribes to help them with ToyS & ERROR who they just merged with, helped them with our last war (We still came out ahead on that 1 too). Not yet have they went to war by themselves! But they talk a great game of how great they are ;)

lajoo

Yes please do! I seem to remember you foolishly bothering the founder of RaMs! and you losing a few villas for it. Would love to let delendaro & mnkyboy13 come back for a 2nd helping of your villas :icon_biggrin:

attacked while sleeping,i'm not making excuses,this is my fault

lajoo

Side 1: ZEUS *ZEUS*

Side 2: RoMe! RaMs!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 35
Difference: 136

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 11
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,606,879
Side 2: 293,466
Difference: 1,313,413

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 344,443
Side 2: 107,021
Difference: 237,422

image.php

we are still heating up

lajoo

Mshuggles,instead of arguing with us here and show your sucky tribe is somehow good can you please teach your members how to attack?
Defender: altasheth
Village: EVIL CLOWN 002 (954|621) K69

Quantity: 600 2000 16151 600 323 0 0 500 0 0 1 1
Losses: 600 2000 16151 600 323 0 0 500 0 0 1 1

Espionage
Resources scouted: 308.815 286.310 342.684

Haul: 47.128 43.693 52.299 143120/143120
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 7

DeletedUser

Let me clear a few things up for you. It was me who picked ZEUS as a target because you're a dirty rotten liar always claiming how much honor you have plus I was bored! From the day I've met you, you spoke of honor, but you're full of crap! As far as why they attack was stopped, our open forum posts on the landing time clearly says we were not worried about spies! We cancelled our attacks because a member of our senate still wanted peace with you because she is your friend & thinks you are honorable. I was asked at the last minute to change my target & continue to ride out the ZEUS/ToyS war.
My relationship with ToyS has always been NAP, but I tend to treat them like allys since unlike you, they have never lied to me and have been the only tribe in my area that wasn't full of it! You've been trying to pit us against ToyS but I refused because they have ALWAYS held their NAP with us even before they formed. We were asked at the begining of your war with ToyS not to attack you at all because they had plans of their own.
You may have gotten the jump on us because of our decision to halt & try and make peace instead. We will recover! The status you see posted above are only the villas that are surrounded by your tribe in k79 & k78. Not surprised you got them while your friend was trying to make peace with you!
Now as I told you before, I'm willing to take you on 1 on 1, just me & you with now help from your tribe! I'm even willing to leave my tribe for a short time if you are to have this fight! Doubt you could handle fighting me without the support of your tribe. I can see them now sending you support!

Mshuggles, you must be the most ridiculous player i have ever come accross, and you are beginning to annoy me.

you call me a liar, and yet shukika knows i gifted her those villages we agreed on. ToyS have always stood by you have they! what rot! -BB- were about to declare on you, and wanted ZEUS to join in. The same players that were -BB- became ToyS. After ZEUS declared on them, they tried to get you to do their dirty work. and you didn't, because you were scared. you want to go one on one with me! tough! i cannot be bothered with you. just quit if you are so bored. why do you want to go one on one, do you fancy me or something! damn, but i am bored of you. die. go away. do not mail me. send as many attacks as you like, i don't need support, i am always online, and will annihilate your troops.

i do not always go on about how 'honourable' i am, i let my actions speak for themselves....

You know why RoMe! will lose? because of foolish leadership like yours. you should have listened to shukika. look at you on the map all spread thin and weak. damn, you guys all started months before us, and still can't hold your own... You think you got the best of us the last time we squabbled? i used the same trick on you then as i did against ToyS, but you are to blind to notice!!!!

go and play with your ToyS Mshuggles, and ---- yourself. I have always been polite to you, and to everybody i play. but your personnal vendetta against me is starting to grate, and i cannot be bothered. go on and try and put me down: you want a one on one because you can't rely on your weak tribe. don't you understand we are one on one already? one tribe versus one tribe. i doubt you will still be about in december, you are a natural born quitter.

Loser.

DeletedUser

I thank you for having so much faith in my tribe! I doubt it will be a fair fight though. They have a habit of running to other tribes & crying help! They asked like 6+ tribes to help them with ToyS & ERROR who they just merged with, helped them with our last war (We still came out ahead on that 1 too). Not yet have they went to war by themselves! But they talk a great game of how great they are ;)

and this game is called tribal wars. we get tribes to have big wars, that is the point. we don't cry to other tribes, we get busy and organise. we do our research, and use our findings well. we are ORGANISED. mail me for a game of chess if you want a one on one.

lajoo

yeah,ZEUS were ranked 38th at that moment,you really thought they could defeat ranked 7th tribe all by themselves?