ZIP loves change

DeletedUser

they are losing on average 25-30 mil a month......and this is not the net difference, just the losses.....within a year this world will be closed ;)

DeletedUser

I wish I never had to quit. It looks like Attero still needed me. Betrayed by their own allies!

DeletedUser8993

Dear god I cant believe i actually agree with channman...the world must be ending lol

DeletedUser

Love it or Hate it

Well in Fighting Zip is Obviously the Best Tribe ..No One Can Deny it...

But in Quality Attero was Really Nice....I will say this Don't care if you Like it or not...
Attero was like a family it was Soft Tribe...it welcomed everyone warmly ...Maybe that was one of the reasons We Lost XD
I enjoyed my stay in attero...after w10 (8AA8), Attero was the best tribe for me...members were always chatty and friendly helping where ever they can when ever they can to whom ever they can regardless if its enemy,ally,or nap.
Attero members always treated me with respect and love that i would expect from a family...and i loved it ..that was one of the main reason i never changed sides :D ...zip offered me many times but i enjoyed playing with them :D (Sorry Zippers)
I also Loved my time in RavenR with Sexyladyinthewall and others...

The Rubbish tribes were-THB they only wanted protection from RASP ans acted always as there slaves :D
and must say Jotad ...they acted tough but ended like a Fire in Water,

...I still remember CQB ...they were pretty good but there Worst move was to fight =-WE=- which led to CQB-T and CQB-L Separate from them...=Tite= was one of fierce tribe but had too many inactivity problem...

Ect ECT...

But Zip Do Deserve a Big Clap..They did Splendid Job No matter what Ways they had to choose (From Deception to Mods with them)

DeletedUser

A) You were never invited.
B) The Mods are not on our side.
c) If you guys didn't try to keep accounts alive via multi-ing then people wouldn't have got banned.

Apart from those things, nice post.

DeletedUser

Carlini 90% You Never played so you don't know even what happened while you were absent.
Do you think Any one's Dumb enough to Admit Mods on there side ;)
We Keep/Kept All Account's alive by Account Sitting Not Multi Logging,
We Didn't Work like LOD Did XD

And Thanks :)