ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser98503

Damn HATE you good, Find it funny how Lucaya is stomping through K64 solo, Might see if I can get a 100% domi vote triggered just so there are no survivors :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I would not call Play a tribe, if I call Zombie a tribe. There are 3 players in Play with points above the Zombie average. At this point of the world, it makes more sense to get 6-7 players from Play move to Hate, because most of the other players are largely irrelevant. The amount of sat accounts is piling up day by day, and contrary to popular belief, nobody wants these, and Play wants to get rid of them asap before our heads blow up. The "success" with "small players" in the South is roughly parallel to Zombie's "successes" up north with "equally small players". The saphrax account is saved thanks to Hate's incompetence to do anything in the eastern front, Play's unskilled 2-3 mil players up north, and the fact a spy conveniently blew it up for us.

But at least we tried. Most of it is me, chess and black, like it has always been since the days of resist. But other players did contribute what they could, and 1 is still bigger than zero. I look at Hate, yes they have a large ass front, but they also have many players, with skill level much more on par with Zombie than 3/4 of Play (or in theory). They're not doing anything. I see players nobling 1k barbs and get furious with myself for siding with such a shit ally, I offer them my nukes so they can make a breakthrough somewhere, I offer them to nuke for me so I can get caps for them, more often than not nobody replies to the mail. And it's not like asking tiny players in Play playing a sim city game, players in Hate have won worlds before, they are perfectly capable players, they should know better, and do better.

I do not have illusions of Play winning the world. This is my first world, I've mainly been stuck with sub par tribes, but that's fine, because I've made some great (virtual) friends, and had fun coordinating with my buddies over and over again. Standing up and joining bigger tribes is a bit wtf. But Hate should do better than this.

DeletedUser98503

HATE have never been a good tribe since the start when they were known as Noodle and nor will they be and these players who have won worlds aren't very good either, End game players a lot of the good people quit leaving it to those who outlasted.

Johnm being one, All talk while he's attacking but as soon as he starts losing he goes on "Vacation" for 2 weeks and Majesters way of "Dominance win" is retarded I bet that account is still sitting with a load of HATE D and no you haven't been OP'd for months you sit there nobling barbs, Your new way of getting people to noble the inactives and tribeless people in the north is because you know ZOMBIE is closing in and you want more meatshields as once them meatshields are gone so are you.

Psihic

Again, judge the tribe by its leaders.

From what I know, the leaders of HATE are Fortezzo, LordDeserel and Majester.

The three managed to take, and please sit down before reading along, the insane amount of 240 villages in this war against ZOMBIE.

With 35 losses. Thats more of a comedy then anything else. How can you expect tribe members to take villages when the leaders do nothing but feed of their own inactives.

In ZOMBIE there are 8 players who took more then this and in Play there are 2. Only one comes from HATE. Hats down to al budak altough he got his fair share aswell.

Every tribe I helped out before (by logging to their accs in an occasional op or playing short time) and in my only serious world before this one the leadership of the winning tribe was making an example for its members.

And btw. before anyone goes bla bla who are you, im saphrax ingame.

P.S.

for the fun of it, i removed LordDeserel from the stats and what did I see ? Fortezzo the big man and majester combined managed to take 81 ZOMBIE villas LOL

So all in all LordDeserel with 160 aint even that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

And no HATE don't even bother saying on your forums you could strike a deal with us as Celestial said we will laugh in your face if you think we'd be fooled again, Play on the other hand have a good talent pool of players, And my vendetta is no longer them with Tina/WC gone, Play are the only thing keeping you alive longer right now if we say they came to ZOMBIE you guys would get demolished even more then what you already are, Who knows anything can happen.

DeletedUser

And no HATE don't even bother saying on your forums you could strike a deal with us as Celestial said we will laugh in your face if you think we'd be fooled again, Play on the other hand have a good talent pool of players, And my vendetta is no longer them with Tina/WC gone, Play are the only thing keeping you alive longer right now if we say they came to ZOMBIE you guys would get demolished even more then what you already are, Who knows anything can happen.

have to agree with this, as i have said previously, hates idea of an op is to send nukes to backline villas so they can say they are participating, from what ive seen of celestials little group they are active and quite good and once gone, whether by war or membership hate will fall quickly once the undead turn their uncaring eys on them....whether called noodle or hate, the core membership still suck and that wont ever change....a selfish partof me wants to focus entirely on hate instead of splitting nukes to south and a few reserve to noble hate its slowin us dwn and both me n my co want to eat moar and faster

DeletedUser106615

What the- :icon_neutral:.

Tomsky and company, I promise you. Please, look at my first post and the posts following. They are all about attitude. The only tangents I went on were about recruitment because you guys kept defending that shit. All my questions have been answered? Please, read.
This is a question of people, personality and logic, not in game methods. I'm asking if ZOMBIE braggers will acknowledge their recruitment advantage, and stop bragging/belitting so hard.
If you're feeling frustrated and giving up, I'm simply confused. You haven't answered everything. I said a million times that ZOMBIE's recruitment was fine, but there's no sense in bragging about a lead after you've recruited a third of the world's fighting potential.

@Phisic, there is nothing wrong with recruitment. I have said this time after time. If you agree with Rednecks, so do I. There's nothing wrong with recruitment (just putting it out there again). But now we're getting some of this ZOMBIE attitude again. Your words are incredibly dramatic and heartfelt, when this is fight is a joke. Play have it easy compared to HATE? ZOMBIE is the one that has it easy. You guys picked up so many quality players that you will never have to deal with the inactivity that we have to face. So why are you bashing on our activity? You're letting us know that we aren't seeing the bigger picture, that the end is coming for us. You act like we don't already know that. And when the end comes, it won't be from ZOMBIE skill, but like you said, from ZOMBIE numbers and a larger number of ZOMBIE players.

I really like to believe you can brag about skill. If the larger tribe by numbers is threatening their enemy with doom, that arrogance is just so pointless. You ended this world when you recruited.

I don't agree with any of this hate on HATE. HATE's leaders face immense pressure compared to people like Lucaya and Alyxar. Your numbers advantage is simply too large. All the good players you've recruited give you offensive and defensive advantages that simply lead to fewer losses and more gains. Yet you guys seem so surprised by your lead and HATE's inability. Give it a rest. Your flaming and bragging are just the most ridiculous things.

DeletedUser106615

Ignore if you're not tomsky :)

Ach-hem. Okay time to summarize this thread for my darling tomsky, who thinks all my arguments have been "answered". Starting from page 22, Pshsic said ZOMBIE is by far the better tribe in response to the good lookin' stats. I let him know that ZOMBIE is by default better because it had recruited tons of good players from Riot!/North (eg, there's nothing to prove, you're better by recruitment). Then everyone starts defending recruitment, when my aim was to check Pshsic's arrogance. This is your response.
the reason we have 3/4 of the top 20 in our tribe is due to the fact we got there taking villas off the enemy,
We both know that is not true. You recruited 7/15 of your top players (and more). Now I say from the first page:
You can recruit, sure. I'm sure every tribe on W61 was vying for the membership of exRiot! players.
Bragging, though? Bragging about what? Frequently updating stats, then having your own members comment with disgust/glee about how it's one sided? Please, if you were so surprised at how "Zombie have a steady lead over HATE.​", I am here to inform you.
Then Red and Slow say things like numbers don't matter, or that it takes more than numbers to take out a tribe. That is so hypocritical considering you were the ones that took the numbers lead.
his arguments are all without foundation though, we warred riot and pretty much wiped them out,
i wont even bother listing the tribes hate merged with as the age has progressed itll just make your argument look even more ridiculous
Do you know what my argument is?
Why, though, are people from zombie(except Lucaya) acting like they're so great? Their attitudes are ridiculously misplaced. ZOMBIE did not overcome any major difficulty, did not do anything in terms of war that warrants their cease-less bragging and stats posting. They post the most arrogant things and act like experts, when they have very little(in this world, at least) to show for it.
All you have ever said is that you've answered my argument. But you have not done so.
your argument is ridiculous i dont even know why im trying....
how do you think we got into the top ranks, let me give you a clue....its called eating the enemy,
no recruitment is not the reason for our lead, if it was we wouldnt have enemy caps to our names, recruitment is but one part of the whole, you say we are ignoring it, we arent, but you are making too much of it,
You still haven't really responded to my argument. And you have not acknowledged your recruitment as part of your lead. You have largely ignored it and focused on your caps. My response:
You've gained much more from recruiting, than uh, eating. Muuuuch more. You basically taken a whole year's worth of eating and gotten rid of it. You removed tons of talented players that may have posed a threat or obstacle to you, turn them to your colors, then claim you got your place in the world by nobling your enemies. If you had not recruited, its simple. Your lead in the world and vs HATE+Play would no where near what is it is now,
Basically I still don't know why you're bragging.
youre fixated on recruitment to the exclusion of all else, and when your argument on recruitment is countered you ignore it....as i said its pointless you are too blinkered to see the whole picture
all tribes recruit, its an infusion of new players to replace inactive/bad/incompetent players, just because zombie did a better job of it than hate/ply and got a better class of player it isnt our fault the enemy was bad at recruiting players after a war finished...
I'm not hating on the recruitment for the last time(it's not my main complaint, anyway). I'm hating on your attitude toward the enemy.There's a huge difference between replacing the inactives with new blood and simply grabbing everything that's available. Zombie did the latter. If you're going to do such a thing, at least acknowledge it and especially don't claim to be "better" afterward when you have the numeric lead without effort.
So was the attitude thing just a tangent?
said with humour, but apparently anything we do/say in solscends world is construed as bragging, the fact we arent is irrelevant, of course the bragging only became his focus after his recruitment argument fell apart around his ears, i look forward to his next inconsequential outburst with another random reason we suck so badly
You think I get fixated on things? My argument has not fallen apart, it hasn't even been challenged by you. You say your lead and top 15 were by nobling. I have countered that by showing you how half your top players come from recruitment. And all you can come back with is that my argument fell apart. If you want to make my argument fall apart, show me why ZOMBIE deserves to brag. What amazing achievements have you garnered? Challenges overcome? There's nothing.

DeletedUser

What the- :icon_neutral:.

Tomsky and company, I promise you. Please, look at my first post and the posts following. They are all about attitude. The only tangents I went on were about recruitment because you guys kept defending that shit. All my questions have been answered? Please, read.

i did read and unfortunately wasted a couple hours of my life ill never get back, you made a couple of references about attitude but never backed it up with anything tangible, as in life a game is similar, when you are ahead you celebrate...just look at football or any other sport, celebrating a lead is natural especially when that lead was made from being behind at the beginning, why do you disagree with zombie members celebrating their lead at the xpense of your imminent defeat, its the nature of this game for this to occur....if it wasnt us winning im certain you would be here crowing about how play rock this world or whatever....means to that position is irrelevant given you say this is your only point of contention

If you're feeling frustrated and giving up, I'm simply confused. You haven't answered everything. I said a million times that ZOMBIE's recruitment was fine, but there's no sense in bragging about a lead after you've recruited a third of the world's fighting potential.

see this is where you go on a tangent again, ill use the football analogy its simplest, do you disagree with your team buying a "new star player", i doubt it, its the nature of games, consider recruitment a transfer from the opposing team and our pockets deeper than yours.....its why messi doesnt play for watford

@Phisic, there is nothing wrong with recruitment. I have said this time after time. If you agree with Rednecks, so do I. There's nothing wrong with recruitment (just putting it out there again). But now we're getting some of this ZOMBIE attitude again. Your words are incredibly dramatic and heartfelt, when this is fight is a joke. Play have it easy compared to HATE? ZOMBIE is the one that has it easy. You guys picked up so many quality players that you will never have to deal with the inactivity that we have to face. So why are you bashing on our activity? You're letting us know that we aren't seeing the bigger picture, that the end is coming for us. You act like we don't already know that. And when the end comes, it won't be from ZOMBIE skill, but like you said, from ZOMBIE numbers and a larger number of ZOMBIE players.

I really like to believe you can brag about skill. If the larger tribe by numbers is threatening their enemy with doom, that arrogance is just so pointless. You ended this world when you recruited.

skill comes in many forms in this game, i said this previously to you...diplomacy is a part of this game and your sweeping statement seems to eclude all the war caps we have achieved as though they mean nothing, doesour number f members mean that all we have to do is send a nuke with some scraggy nobles and you move out the way ?
im fairly sure celestial will argue a different story, hes defended great during this conflict regardless of numbers, its not as simlple as you seem to think it is, i guess when you have to work out whether to stack dodge or snipe you will understand more

I don't agree with any of this hate on HATE. HATE's leaders face immense pressure compared to people like Lucaya and Alyxar. Your numbers advantage is simply too large. All the good players you've recruited give you offensive and defensive advantages that simply lead to fewer losses and more gains. Yet you guys seem so surprised by your lead and HATE's inability. Give it a rest. Your flaming and bragging are just the most ridiculous things.

this is something you really have no clue about, leading a tribe like zombie when we have so many good or great players all with their own ideas and you have to get them to work in concert is nothing to be taken lightly, at this stage of the game and the world alyxar has by far more drama to deal with than any other tribe, we all want to go in different directions on ops and its upto him to direct us so we work together for the best of the tribe rather than bein selfish when we want to nuke someone who has irritated us, on top of that he still has to control everyday shit in the tribe and resolve any conflicts should they arise...luckily for him though we all love each other so this is rarely an issue

also those 7 of 15 you like to mention, werent in the top 20 at the time of recruitment, they have grown whilst in the tribe...eating enemy villas, if you are going to make a sweeping statement, as i said provide substance to it

and we are braging for the reason above....we have a right to...we are winning
hope this helps you understand

DeletedUser106615

Football? You're playing with 5 more players than we are and bragging about winning? And read my post about the attitude thing. It was my whole argument. I have acknowledged your caps if you want me to quote it. But recruitment was a much bigger part of your lead. It gave you huge advantages. So why brag? That diplomacy wasn't exactly impressive, as Riot! and Northern players weren't exactly jumping to join HATE. As for the leaders, those two can focus on leading because they dont come under physical pressure. HATE and Play have the same problems are you do, but you have more defense to stack your leaders than we do. You act like Riot!/North players weren't a HUGE gain. "Oh, they weren't even in top20". I bet you some of them were :icon_neutral:. And you continued to grow by eating away at the EASY food you secured in the north (not by war, by recruitment).

Winning through superior numbers is nothing to brag about. You want substance? Let's say you didn't have risharks, conway, gus goose and rimmednoob for starters. These are four good active players that have contributed to your lead, and they were got by recruitment. If you didn't have them, your lead would not be as large, HATE would have more to fight with, and I doubt the bragging would be as sincere. Not to mention all the indirect impact of recruitment. How many nukes and def's have those recruits contributed to ZOMBIE? The world may never know.

Bragging due to winning in this case is like putting together an all star team and then winning against a regular team. There's no point, no challenge. The outcome is determined.

DeletedUser100592

I am getting sick and tired of Hate's ways. Achieving the status of "godlike tw player" is rather difficult, but "cooperative teammate" does not take that much. The small and tiny Play, full of new players, bring more to the scene than Hate does. Everyone is too focused on their own little world of gaining points and ranks to give a shit about anything else.

Since last year when EQ booted me off Hate for supporting Play, since I told them about the danger Zombie poses for them, nothing has changed for Hate. Still dreaming of winning a world by avoiding clashes, internalling, feeding on barbs while pretending everything's OK.

Finally I am not the only one feeling this kind towards Hate.

DeletedUser

blahblahblah

you missed the point entirely, the nature of the game is geared entirely to everything you are crying about like a little girl whos had her lollipop taken "by the bigger boys"

if you dont like it, the delete button is in your settings, we are winning because we did better diplomacy than you, if the diplomacy of hate/play had been better, those players wouldve joined you, it wasnt they told you to jog on...live with it we are winning because we now have more firepower than you...where was your crying when hate/play had more than us, oh thats right you was sitting back thinking we got this won guys..

and again ill type it slowly because i know you cant understand very quickly

we are bragging because we are winning, we are being arrogant because we are winning we are being arrogant because you personally find it offensive and that appeals to us more, live with the knowledge you will never be a winner, not even in an imaginary game

you suck at TW lrn2livewithit.com

Finally I am not the only one feeling this kind towards Hate.

welcome to the real world...as someone once said

DeletedUser106615

you missed the point entirely, the nature of the game is geared entirely to everything you are crying about like a little girl whos had her lollipop taken "by the bigger boys"

if you dont like it, the delete button is in your settings, we are winning because we did better diplomacy than you, if the diplomacy of hate/play had been better, those players wouldve joined you, it wasnt they told you to jog on...live with it we are winning because we now have more firepower than you...where was your crying when hate/play had more than us, oh thats right you was sitting back thinking we got this won guys..

and again ill type it slowly because i know you cant understand very quickly

we are bragging because we are winning, we are being arrogant because we are winning we are being arrogant because you personally find it offensive and that appeals to us more, live with the knowledge you will never be a winner, not even in an imaginary game

you suck at TW lrn2livewithit.com
*whistles slowly* I think I'll just let this speak for itself. There's no higher power in TW that's going to say who's right, but hell if I can't get ZOMBIE to admit it doesn't deserve to brag, at least I can get people like tomsky to show how immature and worked up they can be :lol:. My goodness, it's like arguing with a fifth grader. This IS an imaginary game, so winning means nothing but 500 pp. And what did you get out of it?

This is actually the first time you've answered my question. You're bragging because you're winning hm? And you're winning through ... diplomacy? So you're winning through recruitment, basically. Aaaaand you're bragging. Well as long as you admit it wasn't due to your great skills. I think there's not really much bragging to be done about winning like that tbh. Yeeeeah. Doubt we're going to get any further from here :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

Everybody brags but it depends on the level they do it at. Some do it more then others, while others just chill back. It might be annoying to see a player think they are hot shit but actually suck but thats when you show them in game. Tomsky in my opinion has the right to brag ( if he ever chose to do so) because he has showed what a good player he is. Not saying to do it, but I wouldn't be as pissed about it as much as I would get pissed to see an account that isn't doing anything in the war.

Celstrial Monkey of PLAY has the right to brag if they chose so because they have shown they are skilled and shown it in game.

DeletedUser106615

Well yeah, tomsky didn't even brag that much. I was only aiming at psihic at first. And maybe barbmuncher. Then it escalated because everyone in ZOMBIE started to defend their methods of winning. I told them that it's okay what you did, but you made it easy on yourselves, cool it with the bragging. That did it; now they have to defend their right to brag even though they weren't inclined to brag before. Whatever the case, ZOMBIE wins yes, but nothing to boast about.

Fighting against superior numbers and coming out on top like monkey has done is what people generally brag about. But he wouldn't do it. Because he's not that kinda person. Many of you have said Play would be bragging if we were on top. We're not even bragging when we should be bragging, why would we brag when we have the insurmountable lead?

DeletedUser

Psihic has the right to brag too, he has done a great job in the war. And what do you mean it is nothing to boast about. Yes it is. All the shit the members of Zombies had to go through since the start. We did fight against superior numbers, what do you think the Riot War was. Or the fact that ZOmbies has been in a major war non-stop at every period of this world, thats not an accomplishment to you? Or the fact that Impact/Zombies has gone up against EVERY SINGLE major tribe that has been apart of w61. You still do not consider that an accomplishment? This is not me bragging right now just so you know, this is me letting you know the history of Zombies and the path that this tribe has had to go through. and Yes at every war, there were players who were picked up because they showed they were worthy of being in the tribe and showed that they deserved to continue to keep playing. But Zombies has NEVER looked to recruit as a means to end a war. Never. We ended the wars through smashing the other tribe and showing we meant business.

It is an accomplishment that is worth being proud of.

DeletedUser106615

Would've been spectacular had you not recruited (so much).

Yes, your core players kicked ass and ZOMBIE was the tribe to beat. Until you basically won the world by recruiting. You may have recruited after you broke Riot! (keep in mind HATE did lend a hand...so idk about dem superior numbers you faced), but after that and the North, W61 was a forgone conclusion. Like Psihic said, the numbers will eventually come to us. As for the bragging thing, Psihic may be a good player and all, but by the looks of his ridiculously stacked villages, it's obvious that ZOMBIE has too much of a numbers lead to really discern skill. He, and ZOMBIE in general, don't have as much to worry about because they have all these good, active players. This collection of good, active players wasn't a natural occurrence, it was a big-ass infusion of epic win from Riot! and UZR/co.

Basically, if the odds are stacked against you and you show what a TW boss you are, there is something to brag about. When you have everything if your favor and in some surprising, shocking way you are winning... why bother? I mean you can, you're just going to have some forum friction when you do.

DeletedUser106615

I never said I was. I actually suck at this game :icon_neutral:. I'm talking about you guys.

Play is relatively even with ZOMBIE, yet forum-goers give props to Play because we're fighting at a disadvantage in terms of number and position. We don't brag. In that absence, people actually acknowledge us. ZOMBIE has the edge in everything, so when they're winning and no one says "good job ZOMBIE", they start bragging. So I come in and I'm like "Yo imma let you finish, but ZOMBIE got one of the biggest leads through recruiting of all time, OF ALL TIME".