ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

Fortezzo already knows the outcome of this war, and is twice the leader any in HATE are, why you didnt listen to him is beyond reason.

good luck hate

zombies time to eat the last of the survivors

DeletedUser104695

when i heard Hate had foolishly declared, I wanted to come back to TW. You see im hungry for n00bs after A 2 month break and 200+ Million points worth just freed up to my west.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And *I* think he had Deadly claimed, since we were opping him. Not you.

We were sharing noble planner, and he had never claimed that village i claimed it and nobled it.

[spoil]
Subject The noble claim for the village has been fulfilled
Sent Nov 14, 2012 01:36:35

Your noble claim for the village KEA Warmode Activated (375|570) K53 was cancelled since you have conquered the village.

[/spoil]

when i heard Hate had foolishly declared, I wanted to come back to TW. You see im hungry for n00bs after A 2 month break and 200+ Million points worth just freed up to my west.

So you wanted to say that u r hungry for noobs, but u do not want to eat better than noob players as they are difficult to eat. I think it is better that u do not join back as hate is not noobs they are better than noobs.

DeletedUser104695

We were sharing noble planner, and he had never claimed that village i claimed it and nobled it.

[spoil]
Subject The noble claim for the village has been fulfilled
Sent Nov 14, 2012 01:36:35

Your noble claim for the village KEA Warmode Activated (375|570) K53 was cancelled since you have conquered the village.

[/spoil]

So you wanted to say that u r hungry for noobs, but u do not want to eat better than noob players as they are difficult to eat. I think it is better that u do not join back as hate is not noobs they are better than noobs.

If you knew anything about me and my time in Zombie, you would know that was said tongue in cheek, Im sensing sarcasm isn't your strong suit.

I fought anyone and everyone who sent attacks at me, and those who didnt.

Maybe you should go back to Riot...OH WAI-

I quit due to a number of reasons:-

I was trapped in K65 We were allied to HATE and i shared a 3million point border with them. I ran out of food local to me.

I tried to create a new front in K86 which i was successful with, took me a while due to lack of participation in the south which was no secret, but i got myself 30 brand new shiny villages in a front 3ks away from my main cluster. Without local support from the southern members of my tribe I grew frustrated, not only wernt they attacking, they wernt supporting.

I didnt quit because i was under pressure, ifact i left my account in perfect health 200+ nukes and around 100 Noblemen I just didnt see the point in spending 15h a day trying to gain a new front when southern members wernt helping at all. I didnt just abandon my tribe, I made sure there was a player much more able than I to take over.

Ive read the forums and it seems a lot of the problems have been resolved in the south (props to leadership) and we are at war with Hate. So maybe, just maybe I come back.

and XShah if me and the current player decide that I come back, that has EFF all to do with you.

Kthnxbi

DeletedUser

If you knew anything about me and my time in Zombie, you would know that was said tongue in cheek, Im sensing sarcasm isn't your strong suit.

I fought anyone and everyone who sent attacks at me, and those who didnt.

Maybe you should go back to Riot...OH WAI-

I quit due to a number of reasons:-

I was trapped in K65 We were allied to HATE and i shared a 3million point border with them. I ran out of food local to me.

I tried to create a new front in K86 which i was successful with, took me a while due to lack of participation in the south which was no secret, but i got myself 30 brand new shiny villages in a front 3ks away from my main cluster. Without local support from the southern members of my tribe I grew frustrated, not only wernt they attacking, they wernt supporting.

I didnt quit because i was under pressure, ifact i left my account in perfect health 200+ nukes and around 100 Noblemen I just didnt see the point in spending 15h a day trying to gain a new front when southern members wernt helping at all. I didnt just abandon my tribe, I made sure there was a player much more able than I to take over.

Ive read the forums and it seems a lot of the problems have been resolved in the south (props to leadership) and we are at war with Hate. So maybe, just maybe I come back.

and XShah if me and the current player decide that I come back, that has EFF all to do with you.

Kthnxbi

You do not get the point do you. I highlighted it in ur post. You were calling Hate noobs which in my opinion is incorrect. They are better than noobs, so i shared my thoughts.

DeletedUser105209

xshahzad your really one to talk, you quit riot just as the zombie rape train was arriving in your villages BUT when things were looking up you just decided to come back.

Calling hate noobs is an accurate statement, I think its a damn shame that the rank 2 tribe has such a poor warring history.

Who have hate warred?

Well they beat cookie, with their 3 family tribes. They ceasefired nomads til they could merge the top internallers in. Riot, their one real war, which i am too lazy to get the stats but they would have turtled on their backlines forever if impact had not stepped in . And Love, thats going awesome too right?

DeletedUser

This says it all. You let a player you were opping do this to you?

Side 1:
Players: Sacha du Bourg-Palette
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 272,597
Side 2: 9,390
Difference: 263,207

chart

DeletedUser

xshahzad your really one to talk, you quit riot just as the zombie rape train was arriving in your villages BUT when things were looking up you just decided to come back.

I was not under attack from Impact and we took our zarahee from K54 and he had quit. Mad Squad has went barbarians and we were nobling his villages.

And i decided to return when things were not looking up as we were waring ZOMBIE and Hate was about to start attacking us.

Calling hate noobs is an accurate statement, I think its a damn shame that the rank 2 tribe has such a poor warring history.

It is ur opinion.

If u want to discuss it we have to start what u mean by noob, and i think that debate alone is quite long. So i would not discuss with you if ur opinion is accurate or mine. I would say we both have dieffrent opinion.

DeletedUser105209

Thats not my opinion, i have played this world since day 1 i am quite familiar with its history. I was frontline with hate for most of it . Riot and zombie were/are war tribes, what has hate done?

You left leaving a note that gians were bad on the riot forums just before your account was OPd, I was there.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 316
Side 2: 413
Difference: 97

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 88
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,691,963
Side 2: 3,658,441
Difference: 966,478

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 496,374
Side 2: 812,321
Difference: 315,947

chart

this is all we need

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hate have some truley skilled and talanted players i mean please guys please teach me

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/afa92df3bbe9db22a835d060aecfa952

Lol, you're the funniest player and poster ever. I do believe he was killing off troops? Or are you that skilled, you didn't know this?

Seriously, don't talk about a player's ability when you have been, and STILL are getting pummeled. When you finally find the time to defend yourself accordingly, then you can talk.

image.php

'Nuff said.

DeletedUser

in wars you lose some and you gain some currently i have lost some and ill be the first to say i wasnt prepared got to give it to hate for timings i loved coming on the account on the 27th of december with 2k inc on k75 lol all untagged. i have regrouped and with the help of zombie and the horde that lies behind me :D yes im still front line we will infect you and will infect everhwere else :)

A perfect example of this is xruinu he was 3mil and opped to 1 mil and now growing nearly at 2mil again. ive only lost 50-60 villas front line with no stacks etc so now its my time to attack and we will see how the hate machine can deal with being on the back foot.

Now thats nuff said

DeletedUser

in wars you lose some and you gain some currently i have lost some and ill be the first to say i wasnt prepared got to give it to hate for timings i loved coming on the account on the 27th of december with 2k inc on k75 lol all untagged. i have regrouped and with the help of zombie and the horde that lies behind me :D yes im still front line we will infect you and will infect everhwere else :)

1. A perfect example of this is xruinu he was 3mil and opped to 1 mil and now growing nearly at 2mil again. 2. ive only lost 50-60 villas front line with no stacks etc so now its my time to attack and we will see how the hate machine can deal with being on the back foot.

Now thats nuff said

Firstly, I don't mean to pick at everything you say sir, sorry :S ...However the things you choose to brag about make me giggle.

1. Xruinu got Opped to 1 mill, then ate inactives/easy kills up to 2 million. Not a difficult feat tbh.

2. Have you forgotten about the guitar24 account you used to own? So its more like 50-60 + 125. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

the guitar account was dead when i got back anyway i was aleady in talks with joining a zombie account just after simple was formed once i realised that turtle members had become or becoming inactive. again when i was opped on there the timing werent great as i werent at home :) but my war stats before whe i was playing at home were great i think i got 60-70 war caps in 2-3 days

DeletedUser

You left leaving a note that gians were bad on the riot forums just before your account was OPd, I was there.

I left on 23-07-23. I was OP'd on 23-08-2012. As i am now in Zombie, I can see my OP thread in the archives. Also you can check that in the stats.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9531082&type=&pn=-1

I normally leave a tribe or world with a goodbye note, and i did the same when i left Riot due to RL. Yes, I shared my opinion that Gians recruit were not so good in the skype chat.

Thats not my opinion, i have played this world since day 1 i am quite familiar with its history. I was frontline with hate for most of it . Riot and zombie were/are war tribes, what has hate done?

Your statement "Calling hate noobs is an accurate statement" might be accurate according to you, but i guess it is accurate as much as ur statement regarding me, which in other words mean incorrect. :)

I think u need to analyse things a bit indepth before making statements.

DeletedUser100466

If u want to discuss it we have to start what u mean by noob, and i think that debate alone is quite long. So i would not discuss with you if ur opinion is accurate or mine. I would say we both have dieffrent opinion.

You are wrong dude it's not a debate ,let me explain it to you
Players tend to call noobs, the players who aren't good, pretend they are, don't want to learn and/or are arrogant players.

DeletedUser

the actual defenation is; Noobs is a slang term for a or , or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity.

DeletedUser

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll fix that for you Glass :)

Newbie, newb, n00b or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity.

But just so you all know, it's very much being flung around without much regard to it's meaning around here. I mean, correct me if I am wrong, but nobody here will be a newcomer to the Game even if this is their first World. Let's face it, it's been around some time, and the Accounts left are pretty big now.

On-topic, HATE are holding their own, giving as good as they get, considering how ZOMBIE and their followers said it'd be a walkover after the breaks.

Anyone from ZOMBIE care to explain this? GlassSpyder Left 07th January 2013 - 17:03 4,774,271

Atleast he was kind enough to make a new Tribe to be easily added into the Stats.

DeletedUser

Account left, Needed space for the new Love recruits, Problem?