ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

Well, you have perceived what I said wrong. They called us 'PnP fighters', yet they are losing the war with a clear advantage. So how does this show I have no understanding of end-game? because I said that they are losing the war, they have no right to call us 'PnP fighters'?

I am not even saying that Hate. have no chance of overcoming the current deficit (even though that is pretty slim from what I've seen) from the stats that 'don't matter in end-game'. I don't quite understand how you interpreted to what I had said to having a poor understanding of TW end-game as consequence.

Your post reeked of 'shut up we're winning'. Thus I set out to inform you that such posts are not only stupid, but naive.

Consider yourself endowed with knowledge, free of charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please elaborate.

I refer once again to your boast here:

Remind me again who's winning the war?

In order for you to think I somehow misinterpreted what you meant to say you'd have to be blind to the implications of your own words. Given you're from the UK and presumably have had your entire life to learn your native language I am quite concerned for your country if this is what it can muster up. :|

Deleted User - 10770065

I refer once again to your boast here:

In order for you to think I somehow misinterpreted what you meant to say you'd have to be blind to the implications of your own words. Given you're from the UK and presumably have had your entire life to learn your native language I am quite concerned for your country if this is what it can muster up. :|

Yes you have, I've already explained what I meant to say. Me saying "Remind me again who's winning the war?" is quite clear and simple to understand and definitely not telling someone to 'shut up we're winning'. Not that I have implications of my own words either. Again, all I did was basically disapprove claims that we're 'PnP fighters' by stating that we're winning the war they are engaged in with us, with having a disadvantage. This also has really no relevance to my understanding of end game at all either, stats may not matter at times, but to be behind with an advantage and then to call us the 'PnP fighters' is wrong. Simple.

Also, having concern for my country over our native language after a few external posts by someone from the UK shows that you're nothing but short sighted, even if what I've said was ever completely stupid and wrong.

Go back to w56 Manta.

DeletedUser

move bitch get out the way the irish mafia is coming through :D with the pot of gold coins and with the little green leaf :D nahh sriously you cant critisise anyone until you start winning so shhhh and dont post on here again as what you say is crap and tbh most people are getting bored of the same old crap you guys spout about zombie members. we are zombie we are elite we wouldnt be in here if we didnt have quality or work as a team. the way i see it is that your jelous :D

gramma is shite but hey ho

DeletedUser

Yes you have, I've already explained what I meant to say. Me saying "Remind me again who's winning the war?" is quite clear and simple to understand and definitely not telling someone to 'stfu we're winning'. Not that I have implications of my own words either. Again, all I did was basically disapprove claims that we're 'PnP fighters' by stating that we're winning the war they are engaged in with us, with having a disadvantage. This also has really no relevance to my understanding of end game at all either, stats may not matter at times, but to be behind with an advantage and then to call us the 'PnP fighters' is wrong. Simple.

@ Bold: That's also fundamentally wrong, you may be ahead but you're certainly more forum than IG warrior.

What you meant to say is different than what you did say, and what I took issue with. Now please, try posting in the future with just a pinch of 'less stupid'.

even if what I've said was ever completely stupid and wrong.

There's no 'even' about it given there was never any doubt.

Deleted User - 10770065

@ Bold: That's also fundamentally wrong, you may be ahead but you're certainly more forum than IG warrior.

What you meant to say is different than what you did say, and what I took issue with. Now please, try posting in the future with just a pinch of 'less stupid'.

There's no 'even' about it given there was never any doubt.

Nope, you took issue with that I don't understand end-game. After proven wrong, you formed your own opinion and interpretation on my statement.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?336-World-56

DeletedUser

Nope, you took issue with that I don't understand end-game. After proven wrong, you formed your own opinion and interpretation on my statement.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?336-World-56

I did say a pinch, didn't I? Try a table spoon.

In anycase, you do know nothing about endgame wars given you're trying to qualify a mediocre lead as something significant to your tribe's image. Which in endgame, is pretty irrelevant.

You are yet to prove anything besides talent at posting badly, given you had to go back and attempt to explain what you mean post actually writing it.

Deleted User - 10770065

I did say a pinch, didn't I? Try a table spoon.

In anycase, you do know nothing about endgame wars given you're trying to qualify a mediocre lead as something significant to your tribe's image. Which in endgame, is pretty irrelevant.

You are yet to prove anything besides talent at posting badly, given you had to go back and attempt to explain what you mean post actually writing it.

Wow, are you serious? I'm the one that needs a table spoon and a pinch of 'less stupid'?

All I said on this thread was that we aren't 'PnP fighters', that's all. Me bringing up our disadvantaged lead is to solidify that claim to the victim that accused us of that, that's all. What you're bringing up is irrelevant and not what I tended on saying about end game and how our stats reflects on my tribe's image.

Now please, stop posting on this thread when you don't have a notion on what the world is about.

DeletedUser

Wow, are you serious? I'm the one that needs a table spoon and a pinch of 'less stupid'?

All I said on this thread was that we aren't 'PnP fighters', that's all. Me bringing up our disadvantaged lead is to solidify that claim to the victim that accused us of that, that's all. What you're bringing up is irrelevant and not what I tended on saying about end game and how our stats reflects on my tribe's image.

Now please, stop posting on this thread when you don't have a notion on what the world is about.

Also, your image reinforces your butthurtness and how low you are.

Hey strawman, do you intend on actually responding or are you just going to keep contradicting yourself?

Again, all I did was basically disapprove claims that we're 'PnP fighters'

not what I tended on saying about how our stats reflects on my tribe's image.

Can't have it both ways, either your stats reflect your tribe or they don't.

Deleted User - 10770065

Hey strawman, do you intend on actually responding or are you just going to keep contradicting yourself?

Can't have it both ways, either your stats reflect your tribe or they don't.

Well, obviously stats do reflect your tribe in a way, but it's far too early to call on it exactly in the war. Nor was that my point.

DeletedUser61979

Why does Majestic Manta type in blue? Is it because it resembles water in which a manta lives? Does it represent the sky where the clouds reside along with his head? Does Majestic Manta know that mantas stink like hell and are slimy creatures that eat rubbish off of the sea floor? Why does the Majestic Manta insist on trying to correct people while speaking from the losing side of the war? Does the manta not see well out of water and cannot interpret the stats? Does the Majestic Manta know that the manta species is nonaggressive by nature and that is why they post here instead of sending attacks in game? So many questions, so little time.

DeletedUser95593

xshahzad your really one to talk, you quit riot just as the zombie rape train was arriving in your villages BUT when things were looking up you just decided to come back.

xsha had quit a while before then, it was just Anthony on the account. Pretty sure he quit too, can't remember.

DeletedUser

we are zombie we are elite

Why is zombie elite? They have not fought any tribes that had any skill, or any real resistance. I been in all zombie wars first hand so i know this. Zombie is not able to beat play, a tribe that has a useless leader and the members are horrible (besides benjy and trig <3) and is not even half the size of zombie.
They have 2 family tribes, mass-recruited most of the north, is that why you think they are elite? Sorry to break the news, but thats the complete opposite of elite.

So please, explain why they are elite, and don't come back with your normal shit of "ermahgad we r so l33t we zombie we pr0" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Right okay so riot war 75% of riot members might have been idiots but lets face it a idiot can still send a nuke etc.
Hate war hate had the perfect time t do damage but down to there war commander failed.
Our south has some solid good players which play havent been able to break through i.e. alex wong, xruinu, chris specifically :) yea we aint beat play yet but were winning and thats all that matters at the end of the day as you aint got a leg to stand on now :) you cant come on the externals and say "ooohh zombie are rubbish look at war stats your shite"

and ask yourself this. Why would we op good quality players why not recruit them and bring them into the zombie war machine and use them. thats why we recruited we dont like to see good talent waisted. thats not a crime. a perfect example of mass recruiting was thenr or gnat

DeletedUser

Right okay so riot war 75% of riot members might have been idiots but lets face it a idiot can still send a nuke etc.
Hate war hate had the perfect time t do damage but down to there war commander failed.
Our south has some solid good players which play havent been able to break through i.e. alex wong, xruinu, chris specifically :) yea we aint beat play yet but were winning and thats all that matters at the end of the day as you aint got a leg to stand on now :) you cant come on the externals and say "ooohh zombie are rubbish look at war stats your shite"

and ask yourself this. Why would we op good quality players why not recruit them and bring them into the zombie war machine and use them. thats why we recruited we dont like to see good talent waisted. thats not a crime. a perfect example of mass recruiting was thenr or gnat
Hate did not fail, they made spyder quit, and messed your account up, that's 2 times they kicked your ass now :lol:
You guys aren't winning by much, plus they made Mikey quit recently.
Whats with you zombie people and stats? I didn't say anything about stats in my post lol.
How do you know they are good players? Because they said they are? You're supposed to op players to find out who's good, not recruit for points or secrets, which was done multiple times in the std "war".

You still did not answer my question, why are zombie elite? What have they done to be elite?

DeletedUser

Your knowledge of implications and the English language at large makes me fear for the UK.

I do not read ur and shaunDK coversation furter from here as i thought let them discuss, But i would like to point out one thing in this post.

So you would make ur opinion regarding UK(62million pepulation) on the base of a single person?

DeletedUser

spyder account is being sat and was before hate attacked.

I am still going strong i have held out in k75 yea i lost villages but i preserved all my nukes. and zach i remember you being rimmed by them aswell and also i i wasnt rimmed by them i was done by ashenfall celstial and black fire if im correct

and mikey aint quit and lets be honest mikey faught an awsome fight down there