ZOMG A War?!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7044
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This guy invited ronald and thierry straight after hack, i have no doubt he is involved!

DeletedUser

I rest my case.
Sorry to hear you guys are getting hacked though, can't the admins track IP's?

Yes they can, and that is how we will know whether their conjecture is true or false. The support tickets should already be sent in by now. If you are just posting forum about it you are just wasting time.

DeletedUser

We have sent tickets, but i don't care what i say here. PKs has been set back for a bit because of some morons. Be back to top3 soon tho :)

DeletedUser

We have sent tickets, but i don't care what i say here. PKs has been set back for a bit because of some morons. Be back to top3 soon tho :)

Good luck <3
Eventhough we war :icon_sad:

49ljdp0.jpg

DeletedUser

Hhahahaha, you seem to be a decent person. Ashame your leader has an ass for a mouth.

Who are these pissant hackers you speak of? I saw some names. That is really low. I have little tolerance for that kind of stuff.
I had some attacks from multiple nobodies only to find out they were all sharing a computer from a school in Turkey.

DeletedUser

Well sadly the world has a high percentage of stupid morons. I try to play these games to escape this bullshit. But sigh, there is no escape just got to make the most out of the decent people who live :icon_rolleyes:

tpwch

If people with no heart stoped hacking our members accounts it would be easier. This hacking is realy prethetic, if it continues then i for one am leaving...

You shouldn't see that as a reason for leaving, use it to get motivated enough to get big and get revenge on them instead :)

DeletedUser

I was forced to change my avatar :icon_sad: What could be worse?

DeletedUser

As a result of Ori being at war with PK,
Ori 2 had to join the war ,

I do not know what were the reasons because PK started a war with Ori but i was hoping that we will eliminate the lesser , smaller tribes first and keep the good stuff last .
Anyway , we had no conflicts so far , except for Thierry attacking one of our members witch we had to kick later for being farmed .

I can speak in the name of all Ori tribes so that if you want, we can come to a agreement , to remove you from our enemy's list ( witch , btw, consists of two tribes ) , but if it is war you want then we do not run from that either .

Cheers !

I guess ori3 will join in soon :lol:

DeletedUser

Some people think farming at this point is an act of war. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@Jerran: we had talked once on Smoker Irc if you remember..

anyways back to topic:
Some people don't even know the meaning of farming I guess, you can know whom I am pointing at ;)

DeletedUser

@Jerran: we had talked once on Smoker Irc if you remember..

anyways back to topic:
Some people don't even know the meaning of farming I guess, you can know whom I am pointing at ;)

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: