zomgtw.net - New Tribalwars tools site

• Thread starter DeletedUser15106
  • Start date

DeletedUser107581

Seems a lot of us have the same problem. We, the proud users of zomg would like to ask for help to those who have the knowledge to fix the problem. Please sir, kindly help us lowly peasants do effective farming again. :)

DeletedUser

Zomg TW isn't working for me. :icon_cry:
It shows up with an error message when I click on a world =/

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it ^_^

DeletedUser107581

No one cared about this site anymore? Not even a hello from the creator?

Dan Rather

TW is awesome, the people who run it, not so much, as evidenced in the inability to even have the decency to reply to this.

DeletedUser

how am i meant to tell how long my buildings and troops will take to buld now :(

i doubt the developers of it even know its dead and how much much anguish it is causing

DeletedUser

Yea.. This is one of my best tools :/

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

TW is awesome, the people who run it, not so much, as evidenced in the inability to even have the decency to reply to this.
ZomgTW has nothing to do with TW. Although the dev is/was a mod.
I might poke her to find out.

DeletedUser107581

Geez! It's been too long. Got a bunch of useful tools in there and I can't use it. Grrrrrrr

DeletedUser54677

I too support ZomgTW. Sad to see it going the way it is.

DeletedUser106391

This site seems to have stopped working!! Is there any update on whether it's going to be fixed or if the issue is temp etc...??

DeletedUser106391

On a small have had to go to other sites in search of the tools I require. :-( Shame as this one had most under one roof.

DeletedUser

On a small have had to go to other sites in search of the tools I require. :-( Shame as this one had most under one roof.
other sites have these tools? any hints for the backtime calculater and the buildplanner ?

DeletedUser103537

My guess the site is down for good been a while down already.

DeletedUser

Error message indicates problems connecting to the backend database

DeletedUser

other sites have these tools? any hints for the backtime calculater and the buildplanner ?

their sure is, you can find them easily but for your sake and everyone elses I'll link them.

Fluffy88 Farmspace Cal - Still works to this day you can even use the fake gen to gather a simple farm script, only thing you need is to get the coord's yourself with a farm finder.
Village Construction Tool - Made by Almost Easy, basically does the same as the above. But it does have some extra features like telling you how long it takes to build this, recruit this, how much res it'll take yada yada.

As far as your backtiming calculator thats an easy fix as well, which is simply doing the math in your head or on a piece of paper. It's simple addition and subtraction.

How to do it?
[spoil]You have an incoming, and you have successfully identified it as either axe, sword, cav, or siege speed. For the benefit of this example let’s say its siege speed, and its due to arrive at your village at 14:30:45 This is the first important information you need. You must now find out the exact distance of the unit. You can find this out easily if you have premium by going onto the incoming command, and clicking the drop down “show troop distance times” Or if you do not have premium, you can attack the village, and remember the time from the confirmation screen. (Obviously don’t actually send the attack ?) Let’s say the speed of RAMS/CATS is 05:00:00 for the sake of this example.

With this information you can calculate the exact time the enemy troops will be returning to their village, after attacking yours. 14:30:45 + 05:00:00 = 19:30:45

Remember: Returning units always return back on the exact second. i.e. No milliseconds. So you can be sure that they will be returning 19:30:45:000 So to backtime this attack, you need to send an attack to land JUST after 19:30:45:000, preferably within the same second. As this makes it extremely difficult for them to dodge.

So e.g. 19:30:45:382[/spoil]

How Do I do this?
[spoil]Simple, you find out the distance of the troops you want to be backtime with. (axes/LC ) And you take that away from 19:30:45, which will give you the exact time you need to launch. So for the sake of this example, lets say the time it takes for your axes to get to their village is 03:00:00.

19:30:45 – 03:00:00 = 16:30:45, which is the exact time you want to be launching your backtime.[/spoil]

Or you can take the lazy route, its okay... we all have at one point in time this site made it easy, but theirs a tagger made by someone I can't remember possibly dales,slowtarget or anyone so many scriptors have edited a bunch of scripts to work properly. But it will give you your return time of the attacker you just need to add it to a planner to get your send time.

Sadly the others tools like farm thief can't be replaced and no other tool like it that I'm aware of, mailing list I think can be generated by twstats. Bookmark helper script I'm unsure if theres anything of its kind as well.

Tagger Script: javascript:$.getScript("http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/scripts/labelAttacks.js");void 0;

Psihic

Hi,

its sad to see this site down :(

I was wondering if anyone knows, is there a similar tool to the coordinate grabber that was on ZOMG ? I tried looking everywhere but couldnt find anything remotely similar.

A "parser" where you just put in text and it filters out coordinates in script format ?

tnx in advance.

DeletedUser

Psihic: You can go to here It's a fake generator made by fluffy88 it'll turn the coordinates around so you can insert it into a fake script or use the one it gives you. But you'll need to take out the , in between each coordinate, once you use it you'll see what I'm talking about.