HOT Clarification

• Thread starter DeletedUser4508
  • Start date

DeletedUser4508

Dear World5 Players and Tribe Leaders,

Greetings from the tribe, Holy Order Of Truth (HOT) to all of you. Please be inform that we, the HOT tribe officially setup in World5 and we are the only one, and REAL HOT tribe.

For your information, There is another tribe called HOT-T formed and call themselves a real HOT tribe, but we do not recognize them. The reason is because the leader of the tribe is not a HOT member in any Worlds from 1,2,3 and 4. We cannot let a player who does not know HOT policy and structure to run HOT in world5.

I tried to mail the leader of HOT-T and trying to sort this problems but i do not get any reply from him. I would like any HOT Family members from every world join us in the real HOT family when you read this. You may say we are the fake one, but TWplus shows everything about the truth.

Please contact me quetions.

Thank You

Regards,
Castonen

DeletedUser1285

Any reason why this wasn't posted in the existing thread on this topic?

DeletedUser1285

Because it would have been unclear in the existing topic.......:icon_confused: I see!

DeletedUser1431

It's so everybody sees it, and is aware.

If you post in an existing topic, it may be skipped by accident =]

DeletedUser1285

If people are to dumb to read a topic in full what makes you so sure they'll bother with this?

DeletedUser

you say you don't recognize HOT-T, and yet you go and mail their leader....? Seems a bit pointless, go war them and your done.

DeletedUser4508

you say you don't recognize HOT-T, and yet you go and mail their leader....? Seems a bit pointless, go war them and your done.

I mail him to tell him our stand in this problem and not to take them in as a HOT tribe. I expect some reply but well.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1089

I, personally, do not recognize either of you as HOT tribes. None of your barons appear to hold any standing among any HOT tribe in another world above member.

DeletedUser3967

I, personally, do not recognize either of you as HOT tribes. None of your barons appear to hold any standing among any HOT tribe in another world above member.

Its early days, don't be so negative.

DeletedUser68

i agree, it isn't official till another HOT Baron starts HOT with the blessing of some others

DeletedUser3967

I am HOT Baron for HOT|NE in W2.

Collossus_of_Va is Duke of HOT|NE in W2, you telling me you really need clarification?

HOT doesn't need to prove to anyone its legit, just pay attention and be patient.

DeletedUser

Not everyone in HOT on worlds 1-4 plays under the same name on every world, don't forget.

DeletedUser1151

I was once Baron of Hot-NW on world 2, and trust me, that tribe was a cesspit of corruption. Everyone was out for everyone else, enormous lack of communication, and the general feeling of uncaring. I quit the world because of this, and my goal in World 5 is to never let that happen again. Maybe I will attack them...

DeletedUser

I was once Baron of Hot-NW on world 2, and trust me, that tribe was a cesspit of corruption. Everyone was out for everyone else, enormous lack of communication, and the general feeling of uncaring. I quit the world because of this, and my goal in World 5 is to never let that happen again. Maybe I will attack them...

Well HOT overall on w2 has changed we have improved in leadership a lot and you are right we used to have enormous lack of communication but we have changed.