HOT Clarification

• Thread starter DeletedUser4508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you had a baron/duke from HOT in W1 to lead then you are the real HOT and as you may not have seen but the real and reliable HOT members from W1 have followed their leader Omni into his tribe.

And by this you mean.... the "leaders" that folded as soon as a real war came along? No thanks :)

Now, which world was it where HOT is still a top-ten tribe?

DeletedUser3919

I, personally, do not recognize either of you as HOT tribes. None of your barons appear to hold any standing among any HOT tribe in another world above member.

true true. i have seen collosus though in one of the tribes

DeletedUser

And by this you mean.... the "leaders" that folded as soon as a real war came along? No thanks :)

Now, which world was it where HOT is still a top-ten tribe?

That would be w2 and were in the top 7 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i don't know him, not even as former member of W1 or a former baron of W3

who cares about w1 they disbanded and the leaders left. Also w3 same thing except Grey has done an awesome job of bringing it back.

DeletedUser58

Is this the same DTATDM that jumped ship from W1 because he couldnt hack the war? I respected you as a K member but i have lost all of it.

For those who are unware of what happened to HOT please keep quiet on the subject, we did not "chicken" out of the war we joined TW and RoBac to fight with our true friends in the war. Sibman was the only one who did not show bottle, though he had his reasons that i respect.

HOT was run well but you disgrace the name with pathetic excuses for leaders and i still dont see a baron/duke to fly the banner. Jester created HOT and without him there no-one deserves to have the name of HOT below their name.

DeletedUser

HOT was run well but you disgrace the name with pathetic excuses for leaders . Jester created HOT and without him there no-one deserves to have the name of HOT below their name.

How do we have pathetic excuses for leaders? Jester never said we couldn't be HOT. So you don't have a say.

DeletedUser

He gave permission for w2 to Pakmann. That is not w5 is it?????

Deleted User - 3135

nope your still an idiot

the point is this tribe is HOT in name only

DeletedUser58

All i am going to say is that the people running the W5 tribe have always been members and nothing higher. I have more of say then you sir victor and although i respect you as member of HOT, I do not respect the leaders of the W5 tribe simply because they have no right to create a tribe under the name of HOT and none of them have replied with a valid reason for it.

I understand that people want to emulate what was done before but claiming that HOT-T (whatever they are called) is not connected to HOT is stupid seen as the person who posted it has no right to even call the tribe HOT in the first place.

Whatever happens we will see if HOT lasts. Most likely they will drop off and die within the first few months of the world and this argument will be pointless.

DeletedUser

I have more of say then you sir victor and although i respect you as member of HOT.
Whatever happens we will see if HOT lasts. Most likely they will drop off and die within the first few months of the world and this argument will be pointless.

I am a duke of HOTSE on w2. How do you have more of a say when your in TW on w1 and don't even play w2? I am not sure if HOT will survive on w5 but, HOT on w2 has survived and is one of the leading powers on that world.