HOT Clarification

• Thread starter DeletedUser4508
  • Start date

DeletedUser5813

Castonen can you get bullettoothtony to read my mail and reply please.

DeletedUser4508

i allready have one:icon_rolleyes: the first day i had one but i don't want to join a HOT that isn't the real HOT for me

This is because you only know the HOT Duke and Baron from World1.

DeletedUser5813

Thanks for the reply castonen.

I had a feeling tony was just busy.

DeletedUser58

I agree with Omni i dont see any of you as the real HOT. None of you leaders had any standing in the original in W1 and i dont care about the mickey mouse worlds of 2,3 and 4.

If you had a baron/duke from HOT in W1 to lead then you are the real HOT and as you may not have seen but the real and reliable HOT members from W1 have followed their leader Omni into his tribe. If any tribe has the right to be called HOT it is our tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is World 1 Considered the beginning of all REAL tribes then :O

DeletedUser3967

I agree with Omni i dont see any of you as the real HOT. None of you leaders had any standing in the original in W1 and i dont care about the mickey mouse worlds of 2,3 and 4.

If you had a baron/duke from HOT in W1 to lead then you are the real HOT and as you may not have seen but the real and reliable HOT members from W1 have followed their leader Omni into his tribe. If any tribe has the right to be called HOT it is our tribe.

The 'real' HOT? you mean the 'real' hot, who disbanded on W1 because the leader of HOT was to chicken to go to war alongside TW, against RoBAC? you mean the 'real' HOT who went down hill once 'one' great leader left HOT.

Right, don't discourage other worlds, just because you play World 1. That's a moronic statement.

We'll see how long 'Omni' lasts eh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser1089

Actually, we fell only because Sibman was a traitor, no other reason.

World 2 HOT is a bunch of noobs, I don't see this tribe going far under the leadership of aristocracy from world 2.

DeletedUser

World 2 HOT is a bunch of noobs, I don't see this tribe going far under the leadership of aristocracy from world 2.

Then why are you in a HOT tribe on w2?

DeletedUser

You think Omni won't last long. You must be outta your dam mind. We are a mixture of pros from w1 and w2 w3. Omnitank and Killad are good leaders.( I'm the best face melter. I taught Omnitank how.) Hmm Lets see how good you are Mr. DTATDM. Hmm... odd I seem t have never heard of you. If you wanna survive you best shut your mouth. Us Omni's don't like people talking smack. I bet you are just talking smack and can't back it up in troops.
This is my friends rap to you.

Bustin Domez Crackin Jawz on tha ground and on tha walls, All you hataz out their want some then come get some.
Don't bribe me with ya lies, when it comes to you and me there won't be any ties.

Next time I'll just shutup and when you go to bed and wake up your village will be broken.:lol: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3967

I disagree with this statement.

Many leaders from W1 have, or still are Barons/Dukes of W2 as far as I am aware.

HOT on W2 have gotten far, I really don't care if you think we are a bunch of n00bs, I believe any world should be given the same chance as any other.

If your infactuated with W1, then congrats, you get a Blue Peter badge, for me and for many more, we enjoy W2 and will continue doing so.

W5 is open now and I have faith in the leadership. It should be more fun and easy to run, as we now have a membership limit of 150. I believe that was the downfall of W2, but I believe it will reinvegerate (if thats how you spell it) the success HOT had at one point in W1.

DeletedUser3967

You think Omni won't last long. You must be outta your dam mind. We are a mixture of pros from w1 and w2 w3. Omnitank and Killad are good leaders.( I'm the best face melter. I taught Omnitank how.) Hmm Lets see how good you are Mr. DTATDM. Hmm... odd I seem t have never heard of you. If you wanna survive you best shut your mouth. Us Omni's don't like people talking smack. I bet you are just talking smack and can't back it up in troops.
This is my friends rap to you.

Bustin Domez Crackin Jawz on tha ground and on tha walls, All you hataz out their want some then come get some.
Don't bribe me with ya lies, when it comes to you and me there won't be any ties.

Next time I'll just shutup and when you go to bed and wake up your village will be broken.:lol: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

Cute :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Nice double post idiot. You will think cute whenever some troops arrive at your door in a couple months. :icon_idea: - Stop being a forum n00b and ge tto work on your village.

DeletedUser3967

Nice double post idiot. You will think cute whenever some troops arrive at your door in a couple months. :icon_idea: - Stop being a forum n00b and ge tto work on your village.

You are hilarious.

DeletedUser68

why do you pull him in gain?? thre is no need for kicking him down