HOT Clarification

• Thread starter DeletedUser4508
  • Start date

DeletedUser58

Ok so why would i be in TW in world 1?...let me think...o yeah because HOT merged there after the collapse.

This is not about W2, i dont play it becaue i find it too n00by compared to W1, but that is besides the point. You arnt even in the W5 tribe so what is your argument or are you just playing devils advocat on purpose?

DeletedUser

Ok so why would i be in TW in world 1?...let me think...o yeah because HOT merged there after the collapse.You arnt even in the W5 tribe so what is your argument or are you just playing devils advocat on purpose?

I have already said I am just defending w2 HOT. People keep making comments about w2 HOT and I am just arguing about that. So if your in TW you still can have a say over HOT?

DeletedUser5739

Is the w5 HOT official or not?
Will Jester return?
Should GreyDragoon Command w5 HOT?

I need answers!

DeletedUser

Is the w5 HOT official or not?
Will Jester return?
Should GreyDragoon Command w5 HOT?

I need answers!

w5 HOT Don't know
I dont think he will return
GreyDragoon I think should take command.

DeletedUser58

In the beginning there was the Truth, and the Truth was good.

And man learned of the Truth and of the goodness of the Truth.

And man spread the Truth to other men. For when all men accept the Truth the entire world shall be good.

Jester was the man that created HOT, he is not returning so i dont see how there can ever be another official HOT tribe.

@sir victor: I was a baron of the original HOT, what little that may mean now i dont care, I do not mean to attack the W2 tribe as that is HOT and always will be but even you must admit this W5 tribe is not the real deal.

DeletedUser

@sir victor: I was a baron of the original HOT, what little that may mean now i dont care, I do not mean to attack the W2 tribe as that is HOT and always will be but even you must admit this W5 tribe is not the real deal.

Thanks and I do agree but if a duke/baron from w3 that was made by Jester goes on w5 and is duke of HOT then that is when it can be made official.

DeletedUser1431

Here we go again, and especially when this started about the World FIVE HOT =\
I agree on the grounds that Jester didn't give authorization for the w5 tribe though, it's a blow to the HOT name.

DeletedUser3967

I am a duke of HOTSE on w2. How do you have more of a say when your in TW on w1 and don't even play w2? I am not sure if HOT will survive on w5 but, HOT on w2 has survived and is one of the leading powers on that world.

And its gonna get stronger and stronger.

DeletedUser3967

It would be nice if Jester did return to HOT on W5.

I doubt it he will, but people have come and gone and come back before, so ya never know.

Everyone who is in HOT on W5 has nothing but the best intentions for the tribe.

Can't we just let that be?

DeletedUser1964

lol.

the original post was funny for me because the kid that "founded" TW on w5 within hours decided it wasnt good enough and stressed everyone should join HOT-T. now we find out that isnt the real HOT tribe, and there may not even be a real HOT tribe.

from an outsiders standpoint this really needs crystal clarification, as many tribes from the other worlds would seek out those they can trust and work closely with.