SLB Doomed to Failure

DeletedUser4284

ripfin you mean 1 village ahhhhhhh lol

You brought this upon yourslef!
One village dear Mickeymouse? Check the stats and then come back after the lecture. But in all honest, there are not that many noblings either way. But that's not what this is about. This thread is about the failure of SLB given they where the ones trying to take out a cake members villages.

MickeyMe

Side 1: SLB SLa

Side 2: CAKE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,437
Side 2: 9,035
Difference: 21,402

image.php

its an intense warzone

This is what i was referring to

Ripfin

Mickey before you go Qouting something you better check out all of the facts since so far CAKE is pwning SLB and were not even trying now because were trying to take care of internal business first.

DeletedUser4284

You prove to be even more stupid than I thought.
Do you always take others works and use them as your own propaganda? No background check made by yourself at all, not the slightest?
Even so, rip posted shortly after that horrible graph the real conquers made between our tribes.

DeletedUser

Mickey before you go Qouting something you better check out all of the facts since so far CAKE is pwning SLB and were not even trying now because were trying to take care of internal business first.

Wait... we are being pwnd I most have missed that in the loss of cakes 4 villages and slb losing 1.

This whole thread is retarded. We scout you and you get all pissy. Don't you have something better to do, like take care of internal business. :icon_eek:

Raleigh

I would just like to point out that since the beginning of this thread, the score is 15 captured villages for CAKE, and 4 captured villages for SLB.

Don't believe me, check out TWStats for yourself.

DeletedUser

Curropt get your sig fixed ripfin go do something besides get pissed when we scout your vils

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Curropt get your sig fixed ripfin go do something besides get pissed when we scout your vils

well its simple and easy don't scout my Villages,and Curroptkiller,your just like MikeyMe believe the false propeganda when truth shows otherwise.

DeletedUser

So ripfin i dont believe in false propeganda? You actually think i know what im doing omg thanks its an honor to not be in the same catagory as curroptkiller and mickeyme! I shall cherish this for forever

Ripfin

Wait... we are being pwnd I most have missed that in the loss of cakes 4 villages and slb losing 1.

This whole thread is retarded. We scout you and you get all pissy. Don't you have something better to do, like take care of internal business. :icon_eek:

its people like you Curropt that make me wonder how SLB even still exists,since its obvious you don't know how to add or anything.

DeletedUser

its people like you Curropt that make me wonder how SLB even still exists,since its obvious you don't know how to add or anything.

Please excuse my challanged freind he just plays tw he doenst really use twstats i'll have to explain this to him. But even so you cant say Cake are just "owning" Slb seeing as how youve managed to get 150k points from us lol.

Ripfin

Please excuse my challanged freind he just plays tw he doenst really use twstats i'll have to explain this to him. But even so you cant say Cake are just "owning" Slb seeing as how youve managed to get 150k points from us lol.

well you'll have to excuse me since were such a small tribe and we have gained a few points to you,so its a matter of Ownage in our books,but sadly the fun is gone so were back to takin care of internal business.

DeletedUser

well you'll have to excuse me since were such a small tribe and we have gained a few points to you,so its a matter of Ownage in our books,but sadly the fun is gone so were back to takin care of internal business.

sorry im not excusing you.....

DeletedUser

Ok three points

1) I can add
2) I was speaking of recently as in past week or so not months and years
3) Please don't assume you know what your talking about it makes an ass out of u and me

Incase Ripfin doesn't understand, this is to him. I figured it was a bit too much for his brain to handle without the name tag

DeletedUser

Now I'll speak to you ratmeat... because you don't understand it either. Your challenged friend capitalizes his I(s) and does understand twstats. And finally if Ripfin can't understand my posts, he can privately mail me to ask me to explain in words less than three sylables.

DeletedUser

My bad my gifted friend?