SLB Doomed to Failure

Ripfin

well it turns out the SLB Crowd are not to bright,well their about to learn the folly of their ways,one of their players decided to get cute and attack me of all people,well never said their players had any brains,but anyway,as it goes CAKE is in the planning stages of a massive operation against them,now many players who know CAKE know we can be very dangerous when we don't even plan so you can get an idea of what we'll be like when we do plan.

I predict within a couple weeks CAKE will be down 7 villages and SLB will be down about 40 or so.

any takers?

DeletedUser

LOL
erm...
CAKE making a mass Offensive.
What happened to those offensives against HOT/WB??
this is one of your tricks again.
Shoot your mouth off, then try to make peace.
However i doubt Kalash, Issaga and Krauzer are them sort of players.
Good Luck anyway.
I wished CAKE could of been round for longer.

walleye

i guess it just depends how much time you´re willing to spend defending bolaar´s and your own account.

Ripfin

LOL
erm...
CAKE making a mass Offensive.
What happened to those offensives against HOT/WB??
this is one of your tricks again.
Shoot your mouth off, then try to make peace.
However i doubt Kalash, Issaga and Krauzer are them sort of players.
Good Luck anyway.
I wished CAKE could of been round for longer.

Marboro don't you have a rock to crawl back under?as it goes HoT came to us for the peace not the other way around and they did it so they could thouroughly slap you around which they did so what does that tell you?oh yeah it says "You Suck" :icon_razz:

Ripfin

i guess it just depends how much time you´re willing to spend defending bolaar´s and your own account.

Well Bolaar can worry about defending his account and i can worry about defending my account i just wonder how long it will take SLB to take my 7 villages down in 95 all by their lonesome self and surrounded by SLB?

burnsy_14

well it turns out the SLB Crowd are not to bright,well their about to learn the folly of their ways,one of their players decided to get cute and attack me of all people,well never said their players had any brains,but anyway,as it goes CAKE is in the planning stages of a massive operation against them,now many players who know CAKE know we can be very dangerous when we don't even plan so you can get an idea of what we'll be like when we do plan.

I predict within a couple weeks CAKE will be down 7 villages and SLB will be down about 40 or so.

any takers?

If your planning on SLB why are you announcing it on the forums?

Big deal they attack you, do you really need to make a thread about it?

Ripfin

the thread is mainly about my prediction i made about a loss of 7 villages and a gain of about 40 villages,SLB are fools they do not comprehend that CAKE will noble long distance and succeed.

walleye

yeah im inclined to agree with him, even though its... well ... him.

i like ya ripfin, but you talk too much. cant you just retaliate with quiet satisfaction? youll feel better about yourself

Ripfin

yeah im inclined to agree with him, even though its... well ... him.

i like ya ripfin, but you talk too much. cant you just retaliate with quiet satisfaction? youll feel better about yourself

i like to make my prediction so i can tell SLB "told you so" evidently they thought because i had 7 villages a whole world away by themselves i would just hand them over to them quietly.

Ripfin

Will this be a long range operation?

of Course it will be got nothing better to then to launch troops and nobles continents away just to teach the dweebs a lesson.

also tried to help someone in ATEN by telling him ways to mess SLB up,since ATEN is currently at war with SLB if you need any strategy advice or what not feel free to ask.

DeletedUser

You are a joke...We are not attacking CAKE, it was a waste of time
One/two player from SLB are attacking, you will lose 7 villages, and probably you will noble few villages from us nothing more
Your massive operation is 40 villages, what can i say!? plan one massive against bolaar bet you will be successful...find a war but not with SLB because we will not give the attention you need, we already have our war and help better ATEN because is not working

Ripfin

You are a joke...We are not attacking CAKE, it was a waste of time
One/two player from SLB are attacking, you will lose 7 villages, and probably you will noble few villages from us nothing more
Your massive operation is 40 villages, what can i say!? plan one massive against bolaar bet you will be successful...find a war but not with SLB because we will not give the attention you need, we already have our war and help better ATEN because is not working

awww don't chicken out now.

DeletedUser

awww don't chicken out now.

lol, like i said you are a joke and need attention
You can try but you don´t have interest for SLB, only 7 villages...but ok i wait for your massive operation if you feel better

DeletedUser

Marboro don't you have a rock to crawl back under?as it goes HoT came to us for the peace not the other way around and they did it so they could thouroughly slap you around which they did so what does that tell you?oh yeah it says "You Suck" :icon_razz:

Classic Asterios.
Starts Wars, and never ends them
Reason why HOT stopped the war, as it was a war that did not show anything.
No HOT are near you, so why should there be a war?
HOT and RB are side by side. thats why they are hitting us so bad as they are.

Ripfin

Classic Asterios.
Starts Wars, and never ends them
Reason why HOT stopped the war, as it was a war that did not show anything.
No HOT are near you, so why should there be a war?
HOT and RB are side by side. thats why they are hitting us so bad as they are.

hmm no Hot by me?evidently you haven't looked have you since i'm surrounded by HoT.

Now go crawl back under your rock and quit stinking up threads with your presence.

DeletedUser

You're going to lose. If you weren't there would be no reason to run your mouth off first. I suppose that leaves open the possibility that you're just an idiot, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just doomed.

Ripfin

You're going to lose. If you weren't there would be no reason to run your mouth off first. I suppose that leaves open the possibility that you're just an idiot, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just doomed.

sorry tien old buddy but Failure is not a possibility let alone an option in this operation,we are planning things down to the minutist detail so there will be no failure.