SLB Doomed to Failure

DeletedUser

Please , pleaaassseee stop the horror..Ratmeat ; pleaaaseeee stop posting..I don't want to call a doctor for getting sick...

DeletedUser

and yet CAKE has taken more villages from SLB then SLB has taken from CAKE what does that say about them?

and not just villages of theirs in our stronghold but villages of theirs in their own stronghold.

how many villas are we talking? 10, 15? uuu what a war, man i am shaking to find you on battle field!

DeletedUser

Please , pleaaassseee stop the horror..Ratmeat ; pleaaaseeee stop posting..I don't want to call a doctor for getting sick...

There's a block feature in these forums, simply use it to avoid any damage to your health.

Ripfin

how many villas are we talking? 10, 15? uuu what a war, man i am shaking to find you on battle field!

Arthas you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag,so go back to the kiddie pool since your playing with the big boys now.

DeletedUser

Arthas you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag,so go back to the kiddie pool since your playing with the big boys now.

i was always the big boy! i was playing against whole world for 10 months(in first xig war and fall of ceg). what did you do? eating rim abandon villas! i am here with the upper hand, your achievements don't even cross the 5% of mine! if who knows what is war it was xig.1 todays tw1! we fought forever, no one left! you could come back to xig asterios, but you didn't cause you are pussy! you were afraid cause your back wasn't covered! what do you have to offer to us or this world? an account based on rim villages(abandon) or inactives! you are here the toddler, it is time that you learn how to stand up on your own!

Ripfin

i was always the big boy! i was playing against whole world for 10 months(in first xig war and fall of ceg). what did you do? eating rim abandon villas! i am here with the upper hand, your achievements don't even cross the 5% of mine! if who knows what is war it was xig.1 todays tw1! we fought forever, no one left! you could come back to xig asterios, but you didn't cause you are pussy! you were afraid cause your back wasn't covered! what do you have to offer to us or this world? an account based on rim villages(abandon) or inactives! you are here the toddler, it is time that you learn how to stand up on your own!

well for starters you were on the rims fighting the inactive and the inexperianced players,meanwhile main XiG was fighting the Core players like FTR,TW and HoT,Veterans of several wars and who knew how to fight and not Quit,Also just so you know i left XiG with Bolaar to CAKE because we were betrayed by WarHawg,while i was still in XiG.3 He Sent attacks at me for nothing better to do then because he could,i still survived,also i'm curious whos now sporting the XiG.1 tag now?

DeletedUser

so were back to takin care of internal business.

Sounds like Cake has some problems (Again?).... hope they are not major ones. Maybe if you hit the delete button the problems will go away. Wait, don't do that. I would much rather see Cake DESTROY SLB under your grand leadership!! Common Ripfin, DESTROY us.... common buddy do it, do it!

Arthas would kill you Rippy. I mean look at your history and compare it to his. If you don't notice a difference you are even more dumb than I originally thought.

Ripfin

Sounds like Cake has some problems (Again?).... hope they are not major ones. Maybe if you hit the delete button the problems will go away. Wait, don't do that. I would much rather see Cake DESTROY SLB under your grand leadership!! Common Ripfin, DESTROY us.... common buddy do it, do it!

Arthas would kill you Rippy. I mean look at your history and compare it to his. If you don't notice a difference you are even more dumb than I originally thought.

Valeo you should try to find my Asterios History,a large chunck of the early months and such of World 2 i owned the #1 spot of most offensive kills.

And i destroyed Whole Tribes on my lonessome,i didn't become Leader of one of the top 2 Tribes of world 2 for nothing then,even for awhile under my leadership we were # 1,it was not for nobling "Rims" and "Inactives" so you know what Valeo you are not worthy of my time or the air that you breathe so go away.

DeletedUser

Valeo you should try to find my Asterios History,a large chunck of the early months and such of World 2 i owned the #1 spot of most offensive kills.

And i destroyed Whole Tribes on my lonessome,i didn't become Leader of one of the top 2 Tribes of world 2 for nothing then,even for awhile under my leadership we were # 1,it was not for nobling "Rims" and "Inactives" so you know what Valeo you are not worthy of my time or the air that you breathe so go away.

You dont see to your mouth. For long time i dont heard *bullshits like that. I was in top 3 from begining when this statistic was on and i really dont remember, that you was sometimes n1 in opp def ranking... Even after half year of my inactivity i was on n.13 spot or some like that. Now im back in top5 and i will climb up i promise. In total ranking i was on 130 position and now im on 35 :)
* i dont know better word which will explain what i wanted. Sorry if it is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

You dont see to your mouth. For long time i dont heard *bullshits like that. I was in top 3 from begining when this statistic was om and i really dont remember, that you was sometimes n1 in opp def ranking... Even after half year of my inactivity i was on n.13 spot or some like that. Now im back in top5 and i will climb up i promise. In total ranking i was on 130 position and now im on 35 :)
* i dont know better word which will explain what i wanted. Sorry if it is bad.

well never commented on your fighting Skills,if you remember correctly we even worked a few ops together,that was when FTR actually had a leader worth following,i worked on ops with TziiTzii you and a few others,god i miss those days when we didn't worry about who would fight or not fight or runners and such,it was either noble or be nobled,yes you were usually in the top 5,but your attainment came after mine like i said i had the #1 spot for a little while till tribal leadership of ME was thrust upon me which slowed down my aggresive style.,also remember when it was ME,FTR,TW in the top 3 spots of the board,and all 3 tribes kept switching around with HoT popping up once in awhile,but most people don't remember that FTR,ME,CM/FAM,TW and HoT were all part of a confederation during peace time and war time,TW and HoT have held onto this confederation since they are the remaining tribes of our group.

DeletedUser

well never commented on your fighting Skills,if you remember correctly we even worked a few ops together,that was when FTR actually had a leader worth following,i worked on ops with TziiTzii you and a few others,god i miss those days when we didn't worry about who would fight or not fight or runners and such,it was either noble or be nobled,yes you were usually in the top 5,but your attainment came after mine like i said i had the #1 spot for a little while till tribal leadership of ME was thrust upon me which slowed down my aggresive style.,also remember when it was ME,FTR,TW in the top 3 spots of the board,and all 3 tribes kept switching around with HoT popping up once in awhile,but most people don't remember that FTR,ME,CM/FAM,TW and HoT were all part of a confederation during peace time and war time,TW and HoT have held onto this confederation since they are the remaining tribes of our group.

Ok it is really long time. It can be like you said. I cant of course remeber all players who were on top and its true, that you get into my attention mainly after you was for short time in FTR, then you left to TW i think...
BTW dont talk about that times too much or i will start cry :icon_redface:

Ripfin

Ok it is really long time. It can be like you said. I cant of course remeber all players who were on top and its true, that you get into my attention mainly after you was for short time in FTR, then you left to TW i think...
BTW dont talk about that times too much or i will start cry :icon_redface:

yeah back then being in the top 10 Offensive kills meant you killed about 50K or more troops,wasn't a real big deal back then compared to now,but the world wasn't as big either.i remember one time i was sitting a player and did an offense with TW on JACKs (i think it was) they were going after jack himself and asked me to take out a smaller player i think i took more villages faster then they expected me to,though cause they asked me to slow down :lol:,then that player quit and gave me a bunch of his villages,including the ones i had took in that raid,problem is can't remember if i was in ME or FTR at the time since it was so long ago :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well for starters you were on the rims fighting the inactive and the inexperianced players,meanwhile main XiG was fighting the Core players like FTR,TW and HoT,Veterans of several wars and who knew how to fight and not Quit,Also just so you know i left XiG with Bolaar to CAKE because we were betrayed by WarHawg,while i was still in XiG.3 He Sent attacks at me for nothing better to do then because he could,i still survived,also i'm curious whos now sporting the XiG.1 tag now?

what is rim? who is inexperience? veterans? i registered on this world one month and a half after it was opened! so cause i play on month and a half less then the first players, those that make in inexperienced? and the first month in account you can not do much, so the first players are not much experienced then me and in the begging you are just upgrading the village!
you talk about my inexperience, yet i got 9million points ,took more enemy villas then anyone, all attack by xug1 were coordinated by me no matter which content, and all mass defends were coordinated by me with mostly my troops!

xig tag will always be with tw1, ask who you want, cause i was tired defended xig tag, and for cherry on top all so called real xigians left the game, so only we were left to fight again against all and we grow tried of it!

it is time rip ass that you see that you are here the trained inexperienced monkey and stop crying if i am 10 times better then you! grow up, accept it that you are lesser then me!

Ripfin

what is rim? who is inexperience? veterans? i registered on this world one month and a half after it was opened! so cause i play on month and a half less then the first players, those that make in inexperienced? and the first month in account you can not do much, so the first players are not much experienced then me and in the begging you are just upgrading the village!
you talk about my inexperience, yet i got 9million points ,took more enemy villas then anyone, all attack by xug1 were coordinated by me no matter which content, and all mass defends were coordinated by me with mostly my troops!

xig tag will always be with tw1, ask who you want, cause i was tired defended xig tag, and for cherry on top all so called real xigians left the game, so only we were left to fight again against all and we grow tried of it!

it is time rip ass that you see that you are here the trained inexperienced monkey and stop crying if i am 10 times better then you! grow up, accept it that you are lesser then me!

well for starters guess you didn't notice there was a new XiG.1 tribe in game,also you aren't good enough to even be a pimple on a decent players rear.

DeletedUser

I love you =) Even though your english is worse than ripfins :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well for starters guess you didn't notice there was a new XiG.1 tribe in game,also you aren't good enough to even be a pimple on a decent players rear.

i did found out and there was only one player in with 1 village! and your point? people do know that that was real xig1. it was either aten or your work!

and you are here to decide who is good? haha, you can not decide noting, you can not have not even 1% of responsibility, cause everything that was , that is in your hands is falling apart!