SLB Doomed to Failure

Ripfin

so what your saying Curropt is we pwned your rears in the first week of this little skirmish and its take your tribe the rest of the month to even nab a couple villages off of small players who are not even active and were brought over from COOKIE when we disbanded the tribe.

gee that sure makes you look good "NOT !" it makes SLB look like the pathetic little tribe it is. how sad.

DeletedUser

............Ripfin theres about 12 cake vils in k95 and we're going after aten then we'll take out the trash.....

DeletedUser

so what your saying Curropt is we pwned your rears in the first week of this little skirmish and its take your tribe the rest of the month to even nab a couple villages off of small players who are not even active and were brought over from COOKIE when we disbanded the tribe.

gee that sure makes you look good "NOT !" it makes SLB look like the pathetic little tribe it is. how sad.

No, what Im saying is you've done nothing this past month except watch your little members, who do indeed have a substainal amount of support in their villages get picked on. What kind of tribe does not stand up for the little guys?

[sarcasm]Geee you must just be the best tw player ever ripfin. Want my villages? [sarcasm]

Ripfin

............Ripfin theres about 12 cake vils in k95 and we're going after aten then we'll take out the trash.....

and you still think thats going to be an option,i've been playing this game alot longer then you Ratmeat and i know ways to make your game playing experiance lousy,as it goes things about to get very exciting for SLB,very exciting indeed.

Ripfin

No, what Im saying is you've done nothing this past month except watch your little members, who do indeed have a substainal amount of support in their villages get picked on. What kind of tribe does not stand up for the little guys?

[sarcasm]Geee you must just be the best tw player ever ripfin. Want my villages? [sarcasm]

as it goes your futile attempts at propeganda have failed,the world is laughing at SLB's attempts at Propeganda.

DeletedUser

and you still think thats going to be an option,i've been playing this game alot longer then you Ratmeat and i know ways to make your game playing experiance lousy,as it goes things about to get very exciting for SLB,very exciting indeed.

Edit your post you missed the word are between things and about.

DeletedUser

as it goes your futile attempts at propeganda have failed,the world is laughing at SLB's attempts at Propeganda.

[sarcasm] Your knowledge is impeccable.[/sarcasm] Too bad propaganda is spelt with an A not an E.

[sarcasm]Cake must be full of geniuses[/sarcasm]

So insult me in english next time, so I won't need a translator.

Ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

[sarcasm] Your knowledge is impeccable.[/sarcasm] Too bad propaganda is spelt with an A not an E.

[sarcasm]Cake must be full of geniuses[/sarcasm]

So insult me in english next time, so I won't need a translator.

Ok?

more then SLB is.

DeletedUser

Where have all the good propagandist gone? Here I take a few minutes to pop in and read a bit,,,,,,,,rubbish. Pure,deee rubbish.

DeletedUser

Where have all the good propagandist gone? Here I take a few minutes to pop in and read a bit,,,,,,,,rubbish. Pure,deee rubbish.

If I were you, I wouldn't click on a topic entitled "SLB Doomed to Failure" if you were looking for good propaganda.

DeletedUser

first of all : you are smaller

second of all : you are pathetic as it gets!

Ripfin

first of all : you are smaller

second of all : you are pathetic as it gets!

and yet CAKE has taken more villages from SLB then SLB has taken from CAKE what does that say about them?

and not just villages of theirs in our stronghold but villages of theirs in their own stronghold.

DeletedUser

Ripfin , please let this dieeeee...I'm getting sick reading this crap over 4!!! villages...

DeletedUser

tossa, ripfin would like me to point out cake has actually taken 15 villages from slb

Ripfin

tossa, ripfin would like me to point out cake has actually taken 15 villages from slb

not 15 villages in this war,slightly less but more then SLB :icon_razz:,seriously i thought my entire continent 95 villages would have been gone by now,but then again,i never expected to gain villages there surrounded by SLB,who woulda thunk ?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

For the 500th time were removing Aten. If you want us to just massively to attack you join Aten I think you'd do great there