SLB Doomed to Failure

DeletedUser

Yes , go for it Asterios , end this war!
Good luck!!!
*Sarcasm , sarcasm*

DeletedUser

ok, well when you are finished, can you put up the stats after the operation?

Unhacked Highborn

Could actually be intresting to see Big A grab a foot hold on an offensive and slug it out woudl be 10-15 large players at most fighting .... "grabs nachos and cheese"

Evando

will it make any difference if SLB rims him or not afterall he will only move onto another account

Ripfin

will it make any difference if SLB rims him or not afterall he will only move onto another account

seriously doubt they could rim me since their having problems taking 7 villages all alone surrounded by them.

i may have erred in my initial assumption,SLB might not even get 7 villages off of me,sad to say i've seen better fighting from Players i surrounded.

DeletedUser6005

seriously doubt they could rim me since their having problems taking 7 villages all alone surrounded by them.

i may have erred in my initial assumption,SLB might not even get 7 villages off of me,sad to say i've seen better fighting from Players i surrounded.

Anyone can stack 7 villages, its no claim to fame :icon_wink:

Ripfin

True problem is these 7 villages have a total of about 10K spear and Sword divided amongst all of them,sadly these villages never got to be completed before attacks begun on them.

DeletedUser5436

well it turns out the SLB Crowd are not to bright,well their about to learn the folly of their ways,one of their players decided to get cute and attack me of all people,well never said their players had any brains,but anyway,as it goes CAKE is in the planning stages of a massive operation against them,now many players who know CAKE know we can be very dangerous when we don't even plan so you can get an idea of what we'll be like when we do plan.

I predict within a couple weeks CAKE will be down 7 villages and SLB will be down about 40 or so.

any takers?

ok ill take that bet lol i propose SLB will double your captures

Ripfin

ok ill take that bet lol i propose SLB will double your captures

so your saying SLB will get 14 villages or CAKE will get 80 villages?

reason i ask is it doesn't look like SLB will even get 7 villages,my god their attack strategies are horrendous and i'm surprised ATEN is even having problems with them.

DeletedUser

I think he means that SLB will take twice more then you will

DeletedUser

I think it's not hard to tell Ripfin's getting a tad bit bored with Tribal Wars....
I pity you people using the White text to hide messages. Oh, and this is how you hide text, by making it appear as though there is supposed to be a gap - there's where you put the text.
...just a tad...

DeletedUser

Well Bolaar can worry about defending his account and i can worry about defending my account i just wonder how long it will take SLB to take my 7 villages down in 95 all by their lonesome self and surrounded by SLB?

that isn't possible
Bolaar doesn't play so he can't defend his own account
who is sitting him now?
you still don't have his password

Ripfin

that isn't possible
Bolaar doesn't play so he can't defend his own account
who is sitting him now?
you still don't have his password

no clue who you think your talking to on MSN urk but its not who you think it is,if it was you would be shocked.

Ripfin

well Penguin after seeing the evidence tell me why hasn't SLB taken a village yet?its not for lack of trying i've been scouted by half a dozen players at least recieved attacks and yet not one of those 7 villages have been lost i'm good but not that good,it just means their that bad.