M.E.A Family

DeletedUser

What do you use them for? Look at them?

you've probably not seen where i am located, im in a powerful tribe that controls just about every village around me so there arent many enemies

DeletedUser

you've probably not seen where i am located, im in a powerful tribe that controls just about every village around me so there arent many enemies

So make some.

Btw, nice quoting of yourself answering to something different over there ^,^

DeletedUser

ARGH! I hate it when people quote thmselves out of context!

Just for that I hope your entire tribe FAIL miserably! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Because linking isnt hip n hop anymore I went bak to pics.
youfail.png

DeletedUser

M.E.A have alliances with most of the top 5 tribes, so... i dont think were going anywere

Woodlandapple

Noone should really get alliances this early. And the top 5 doesnt mean anything at this point in the server.

DeletedUser

Dont even hope xD... Unless there will be an alliance formed within many tribes.:icon_evil:

Out of 300 members I'm going to assume that half will be inactive (cos I'm opptemistic like that :)) which will leave several half full tribes that won't really want to merge together.

We are still waiting to here what the qualifications to join the family were, and if we don't soon I will increase the number I think will be inactives. I don't think M.E.A will be around for long...

Woodlandapple

Out of 300 members I'm going to assume that half will be inactive (cos I'm opptemistic like that :)) which will leave several half full tribes that won't really want to merge together.

We are still waiting to here what the qualifications to join the family were, and if we don't soon I will increase the number I think will be inactives. I don't think M.E.A will be around for long...

Im predicting possibly a W13 TGEG.

(Yes I know I was in them, but the branch I was in left because I persuaded them to by showing them some simple facts about most of the tribes.)

DeletedUser

i know alot of people that would disagree, plus you cant even talk because your low in points with no tribe, and to be honest if i were you i wouldnt go around insalting the most powerfulist family

Woodlandapple

i know alot of people that would disagree, plus you cant even talk because your low in points with no tribe, and to be honest if i were you i wouldnt go around insalting the most powerfulist family

Did you see Obadia and his tribe on W17? I noticed you play there as well.

DeletedUser32537

Did you heard what they said ? They have many allies... So let me guess.. allies help right.. If there are 3 allies (just possible i dont know teh amont :icon_rolleyes:) theres like 300 more ppl who will help em.. A combinated 600 ppl, so 600 ppl vs AYB...with 20 guyz..(you siad you havent made any alliances yet) Who will win??:icon_twisted:

Woodlandapple

Did you heard what they said ? They have many allies... So let me guess.. allies help right.. If there are 3 allies (just possible i dont know teh amont :icon_rolleyes:) theres like 300 more ppl who will help em.. A combinated 600 ppl, so 600 ppl vs AYB...with 20 guyz..(you siad you havent made any alliances yet) Who will win??:icon_twisted:

noone. Theres no nobles.

DeletedUser

im currently waiting for my account in world 17 to be deleted as im too busy in world 18 running a sucseful tribe, something you wouldnt know about

DeletedUser

Now your just making up words

Woodlandapple

im currently waiting for my account in world 17 to be deleted as im too busy in world 18 running a sucseful tribe, something you wouldnt know about

A tribe doesnt need a lot of members to be successful. I also deleted my acount to come here. As did Obadia i think.