M.E.A Family

DeletedUser

When you put it that way it doesnt sound as bad. I was thinking more of the other 290 who dont have troops :icon_redface:

r u a retard! i never said that all the members will be attacking you i said you could be recieving 10 attacks a day!

DeletedUser

1 attack per 30 members. Thats not bad for a family...

Question for Royal Marine, what sort of vetting process did you have for letting tribes join the family?

Only 1 tribe has joined our tribe and that was [xXx], all of the other tribes were created by myself

DeletedUser

ironic?

anyway, I should be recieving 300+ attacks a day, 10 a day is just pathetic.

lol, you must think your god, but let me tell you something. because this world is new everyone has practically the same points and troop numbers so what in gods name makes you think you and your 20 guys can take 300? lol it really does make me laugh how serious people like you take this game, one more question have you ever been outside, had a girlfriend maybe?

DeletedUser

the joining prosess is that the player must have atleast the average points per player

Hmm.

Do you like to have villages with 12355 (I believe that is maxed) points?
And for that other comment of yours, do you know the difference between D troops and O troops?

Woodlandapple

lol, you must think your god, but let me tell you something. because this world is new everyone has practically the same points and troop numbers so what in gods name makes you think you and your 20 guys can take 300? lol it really does make me laugh how serious people like you take this game, one more question have you ever been outside, had a girlfriend maybe?

No I dont think Im god. Not everyone has the same points and troop numbers. And im not planning on taking out 300 at the moment. Its pointless. noone even has lc yet let alone nobles :icon_rolleyes:. And im the one taking the game serious? Lets compare tribe names. "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and "Middle Earth Alliance". And yes I have been outside and have had girfriends, any chance of some originality in your questions?

DeletedUser32537

Your right ... At the beginning Everyone is even.. They cant take 300 guyz alone.. Unless some allies help them... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hmm.

Do you like to have villages with 12355 (I believe that is maxed) points?
And for that other comment of yours, do you know the difference between D troops and O troops?

yes i know the difference, i have around 90k points in world 10, so i thik i know what im doing...

DeletedUser32537

No I dont think Im god. Not everyone has the same points and troop numbers. And im not planning on taking out 300 at the moment. Its pointless. noone even has lc yet let alone nobles :icon_rolleyes:. And im the one taking the game serious? Lets compare tribe names. "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and "Middle Earth Alliance". And yes I have been outside and have had girfriends, any chance of some originality in your questions?

If you dont plan on taking 300 of them... They will take you first.:lol:

DeletedUser

yes i know the difference, i have around 90k points in world 10, so i thik i know what im doing...

No, you dont.

OD Rank: 14920. (7,033 score)

Points Old Owner 680 Sable Steele [~UNF~] 116 Abandoned 822 Sable Steele [~UNF~] 120 Abandoned 509 missnik 119 Abandoned 1,873 gravean 131 Abandoned 225 Rhiannon713 167 Abandoned 119 apilasmm 145 aZumaki09 116 justinchest 302 dragongt1994

You are aware this is a wargame?

Woodlandapple

lol again you think your god, and youll get a huge shock when you find out your just as vunerable as everyone else

Why would i think Im god? lets take a look at your profile.

royalmarine174 said:
I.. RoyalMarine174 donot take kindly to inturders so be warned!!! I control the powerfulist tribe in the world, M.E.A and also our sister tribe M.E.A2. So.... you've been warned!!!

and im the arrogant one?

DeletedUser

No, you dont.

OD Rank: 14920. (7,033 score)

Points Old Owner 680 Sable Steele [~UNF~] 116 Abandoned 822 Sable Steele [~UNF~] 120 Abandoned 509 missnik 119 Abandoned 1,873 gravean 131 Abandoned 225 Rhiannon713 167 Abandoned 119 apilasmm 145 aZumaki09 116 justinchest 302 dragongt1994

You are aware this is a wargame?

yes, and i like to have lots of troops in each village