M.E.A Family

DeletedUser34656

Turner7=duke of M.E.A2
you say over half the people are inactive
i disagree
of a tribe of about 90 members every single one is currently active and im sure its the same for every other M.E.A tribe

DeletedUser34656

well considering every member prefers to have an account sitter even when they noyl go away for an hour then im guessing it will hardly change

DeletedUser

i know alot of people that would disagree, plus you cant even talk because your low in points with no tribe, and to be honest if i were you i wouldnt go around insalting the most powerfulist family

If you are refering to me then I must point out that I have the highest points in my 20x20 (the last time I checked) with only one other person close to me in points. Most players close to me aren't even close. This is because I chose to start late in the world, hence my position out in K65.

I haven't chosen a tribe to join despite offers from several very notable tribes (but will name no names) bacause I'm outside the core.

If you would like to send the "most powerful family" at me then be my guest, I will gladly destroy you all by myself :icon_twisted:

Well... as long as everyone else doesn't mind me having all the fun... do you guys?

DeletedUser34656

If you would like to send the "most powerful family" at me then be my guest, I will gladly destroy you all by myself :icon_twisted:

Well... as long as everyone else doesn't mind me having all the fun... do you guys?

you really think you are that good
it would take only a few members to crush you

DeletedUser

woodlandapple, your motto dosent even make sense "All your base are belong to us" shouldnt it be all your bases will belong to us?

DeletedUser

*sigh* someone tell these philistines the history of All Your Base. They must be too young to remember the good times.

DeletedUser

I am too, but I thought it sounded so weird that I should google it, so I know about it:icon_cool:

Woodlandapple

I now have a link on my tribe profile if he wishes to find the meaning behind it.

DeletedUser

*sigh* someone tell these philistines the history of All Your Base. They must be too young to remember the good times.

this is a whole different world, nothing from there past world will stop them getting completley owned, anyway obadia you should go check the stats for K54 in world 18, and you will see this:

rank1 M.E.A
rank2 M.E.A2
rank3 M.E.A3

DeletedUser

this is a whole different world, nothing from there past world will stop them getting completley owned, anyway obadia you should go check the stats for K54 in world 18, and you will see this:

rank1 M.E.A
rank2 M.E.A2
rank3 M.E.A3

All Your Base isn't a TW thing, it was an internet phenomenon back in 2000. You acn get a breif history, etc, at http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/allyourbase.html and the original animation that got it going. (Woodlandapple, I tried your link and it didn't do anything :icon_cry: it seems to have worked for someone else so maybe it's just me)

RoyalMarine, K54 is prettttttyyyyy far away from me so please explain why I should be scared?