Omg

• Thread starter DeletedUser2730
  • Start date

DeletedUser7443

Care to say that line about us attacking you first, I thought it was quite funny.

Actually the reason I'm friends with leader of our allies is because I know them in real life and I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm telling you that I am friends with them, at the end of the day people aren't going to believe is you.

Sure no doubt you've managed to put a few members in our ranks but don't try to make it look like your the only one. We have a lot of friends too and quite a few are rather disgruntled about having to go to war for your sake.

I've answered your questions honestly, again I don't care if you believe me or not because like I said at the end of this the one nobody is going to believe anymore is you.

Bribing, pocket lint? I can play your tactics a little longer if you like, why try to turn the question into a joke so quickly? It's farily obvious that by comparing you that I was referring to premium points. I'll say it more clearly so that you can't try to twist things around shall I, perhaps the reason you made such a fuss your theory that FTR is bribing tribes to join them with premium points is because you yourself did the same thing to get Xig to not kick you out like all the other tribes. Not thinking for myself? I haven't seen anybody raise the question of the possibility that the reason Xig is protecting you is because your paying them to do so with the premium points. After all you do seem to feel rather strongly about your theory on FTR bribing allies to join them.

Honestly I don't care if you did, I'm up north so there's very little action where I am so this war effects me very little personally. I just thought I'd play your game and throw around some wild stories and see how you felt about it. Funny thing is that judging by the PM's from Xig members I've been getting since I posted my own little conspiracy there might actually be a hint of truth to might. I don't mind you bashing us that's to be expected because we are at war, I don't even mind your twisting the facts around and spreading lies because that's to be expected too. What gets me annoyed is your non-stop conpiracy trying to say that we play dirty when you have absolutely nothing to base it on. The more stories you spit out the more your people are going to realise that you can't be trusted.

DeletedUser1185

Care to say that line about us attacking you first, I thought it was quite funny.

Actually the reason I'm friends with leader of our allies is because I know them in real life and I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm telling you that I am friends with them, at the end of the day people aren't going to believe is you.

Sure no doubt you've managed to put a few members in our ranks but don't try to make it look like your the only one. We have a lot of friends too and quite a few are rather disgruntled about having to go to war for your sake.

I've answered your questions honestly, again I don't care if you believe me or not because like I said at the end of this the one nobody is going to believe anymore is you.

Bribing, pocket lint? I can play your tactics a little longer if you like, why try to turn the question into a joke so quickly? It's farily obvious that by comparing you that I was referring to premium points. I'll say it more clearly so that you can't try to twist things around shall I, perhaps the reason you made such a fuss your theory that FTR is bribing tribes to join them with premium points is because you yourself did the same thing to get Xig to not kick you out like all the other tribes. Not thinking for myself? I haven't seen anybody raise the question of the possibility that the reason Xig is protecting you is because your paying them to do so with the premium points. After all you do seem to feel rather strongly about your theory on FTR bribing allies to join them.

Honestly I don't care if you did, I'm up north so there's very little action where I am so this war effects me very little personally. I just thought I'd play your game and throw around some wild stories and see how you felt about it. Funny thing is that judging by the PM's from Xig members I've been getting since I posted my own little conspiracy there might actually be a hint of truth to might. I don't mind you bashing us that's to be expected because we are at war, I don't even mind your twisting the facts around and spreading lies because that's to be expected too. What gets me annoyed is your non-stop conpiracy trying to say that we play dirty when you have absolutely nothing to base it on. The more stories you spit out the more your people are going to realise that you can't be trusted.

you know what the problem is your whole story is a lie plain and simple and by your uttering it it has proven my point not to just me but to other tribes too,thank you for proving my point.

now i'm done with listening to the droll lies and retoric you wish to dispense go find another patsy to believe your lies.

DeletedUser7443

you know what the problem is your whole story is a lie plain and simple and by your uttering it it has proven my point not to just me but to other tribes too,thank you for proving my point.

now i'm done with listening to the droll lies and retoric you wish to dispense go find another patsy to believe your lies.

I think everyone else can see that you just can't spin a lie on this one and not risk some of the truth from slipping out. That's why your backing off, even if Xig does win this war, and good luck to them if they do. Even if they do win they are still going to remember that you can't be trusted and eventually will either chuck you out are take you out themselves. The whole purpose it to see you out on the rim with a little 100 point village. We don't really care if Xig gets you in the end or us, as long as your gone.

DeletedUser7443

Why care?
People know asterios so why bother arguing.

Because, like just now when the light starts to reveal to much he backs off. He knows if he keeps arguing his own people are going to see the holes and then it would be the whole word vs asterios. We'd be able to start mending relations that have been damaged over this whole affair and generally move on. That would be highly amusing and something I want to see, therefore I'm happy to keep the pressure up till he lets one too many lies pass.

DeletedUser7443

Yes war can be very good for the tribes. I doubt it will just stop as soon as he's gone either so that's ok. When I said it would be great to watch I meant the part were everybody vs him. I'd love to watch that, if Xig aren't game to turn on him and keep fighting us then I will feel sorry for them. It's not the average Xig's fault that they've been dragged into this, we don't dislike their members or those of ESL for that matter. Personally I would like to be friends with them again but that can't happen while things remain as they are. Of course while the wars is on everybody make the best of it. :icon_surprised:

buzzsaw

Not sure how the last couple of pages got so off track but..

If you go to tribal wars plus, put in XIG go back 62 pages to 2/17 and work forward you will see there was approx. 4 total attacks against STW and from the same person with 1 by someone actually named instigator..

Then you go 40 pages back on FTR and you see 4 attacks against STW from them also with boola? actually taking one from them..

Not a grand scheme jumping out at you if you actually take the time to look.

Well except for TW, I must have seen 15+ villages taken from TW by FTR in February and then TW joins FTR??? o.k...
edit: to make sure I wasn't causing trouble I went back and it seems to be a handoff or a one on one from Bigdog1787 [TW] to miltonfriedman [FTR]
so nevermind... nothing to see here, please dispurse.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7443

If you go to tribal wars plus, put in XIG go back 62 pages to 2/17 and work forward you will see there was approx. 4 total attacks against STW and from the same person with 1 by someone actually named instigator..

Just on that point I'd just like to remind that TWplus only shows villages taken not all of the attacks that were sent.

DeletedUser

It sure does if it affects whether or not they would have continued to attack without the bribe.

Who here seriously thinks any of the tribes involved would have been reluctant to attack without the prospect of the prize? Fighting with STW is new to us but having spent a long time looking at the various tribes on tw plus they do not seem like reluctant warriors. Any of the tribes who no longer exist or exist as a shadow of themselves now acutally think the points make a difference to whether you get attacked by FTR and her allies or not? Someone from Hatred, TFA, AOS, KOWK etc... want to answer that one?

DeletedUser

Who here seriously thinks any of the tribes involved would have been reluctant to attack without the prospect of the prize? Fighting with STW is new to us but having spent a long time looking at the various tribes on tw plus they do not seem like reluctant warriors. Any of the tribes who no longer exist or exist as a shadow of themselves now acutally think the points make a difference to whether you get attacked by FTR and her allies or not? Someone from Hatred, TFA, AOS, KOWK etc... want to answer that one?

It does probably make some difference... even if the majority of attacks remain the same, surely you'll concede that?

DeletedUser1185

Just on that point I'd just like to remind that TWplus only shows villages taken not all of the attacks that were sent.

nor does it show the few players Cemedia/Gareeth/Kurai told players in XiG that worked for them to attack StW once FTR was pounced on,face it your tribe was fed bull and you bit now you know what that foul taste is your tasting.

AsburySkinsFan

Here are some suggestions for the game head honchos;
1) Keep the rules the same, implement changes in the next world.
2) Keep outside influences (i.e. rewards, favors etc) out of the game.

DeletedUser

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is more pathetic ?
1) FTR offering 50 premium pts for capturing XIG OR
2) Admins supporting it

Good that I left W2 long ago ..

DeletedUser

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is more pathetic ?
1) FTR offering 50 premium pts for capturing XIG OR
2) Admins supporting it

Good that I left W2 long ago ..

Actually it's STW... but yeah there are problems here... I think the majority consensus is that it's bad for the game and admins should probably act on that...

Vandrade75

Actually it's STW... but yeah there are problems here... I think the majority consensus is that it's bad for the game and admins should probably act on that...

Let us cry some more :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

nor does it show the few players Cemedia/Gareeth/Kurai told players in XiG that worked for them to attack StW

LOL, this comes from the guy who has at least 1 spy in every major tribe, if ur gonna make those sorts of arguments can u plz not be quite so hypocritical.