Kiwi - Getting a Dose of Their Own Medicine

DeletedUser

So Lucky Warrior, why are you claiming to have more ties to CANDY than you do to Kiwi when you side with Kiwi while CANDY stands against them? by the books, you are being a very bad lap dog to CANDY and only a good one to Kiwi.

Ok Ill try to put this a bit clearer then I may have earlier. If Kiwi ever attacks CANDY we help CANDY. If CANDY is thinking about going to war with Kiwi then I try to convince CANDY against it but if they do happen to go to war with them then SARCOW will have to think of something up whether it is staying neutral or something else I dont know.

DeletedUser

Ok Ill try to put this a bit clearer then I may have earlier. If Kiwi ever attacks CANDY we help CANDY. If CANDY is thinking about going to war with Kiwi then I try to convince CANDY against it but if they do happen to go to war with them then SARCOW will have to think of something up whether it is staying neutral or something else I dont know.

Lucky, leave this thread now please...

Your doing SARCOW no good here.

DeletedUser

meaning you don't actually know what you'ld do, you'll cross that bridge when you get to it :icon_wink:

But I have to ask, what would Sarcow's response to Xv tar getting Kiwi from range (and if thats their intention, I know them to be capable of it) be ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meaning you don't actually know what you'ld do, you'll cross that bridge when you get to it :icon_wink:

Well I havnt completely finalized my idea yet but I have a good idea on the 10% chance that CANDY is going to fight Kiwi. Any CANDY members see this it is my personal opinion you probably have a better idea then me about how good the chances are so dont get to mad at me.

DeletedUser

If you were aware of things which you are not cabana, greger is an inactive who is losing pts before crackers and DJ even sent attacks.

When it comes to attacking an inactive player I don't consider that war tactics.

No wonder you were demoted from duke of asylum...you jump to conclusions and don't think things out.

i'm sorry fedaykin but it seems you haven't read very well.

cuz my post obviously said: does this mean anything.

i did not jump in conclusions, i asked a question on wich the answer apperantly seems to be no.

DeletedUser

Seems like Fedaykin is the one that jumps to conclusion :icon_confused:

ASYLUM's public announcement will be up soon. We apologize for the delay.

Yes, the main reason is because Drattuts attended wedding. His own wedding. :icon_surprised:

Congras Drats, be a dad soon [:

DeletedUser

Wait a second. Who ever told you we are Kiwi's lap dogs are idiots. If SARCOW was a lap dog to anyone it would be CANDY. I know perri and I signed a alliance with him. Now that you guys are complaining about Kiwi breaking alliances you are criticizing SARCOW for saying we didnt want apart of this conversation. Also I guess we are horrible lap dogs cause Perri knows if they ever attacked CANDY that SARCOW would join in with CANDY. My last point is we would have said yes to the very old collation against CANDY if we were lovers of Kiwi but no we did a slap in the face no.

Now you want to call us lap dogs and mock SARCOW about that Im fine with that cause if in your standards we are lap dogs then we are one hell of a lap dog.

Untrue.

DeletedUser

Nothing about that was untrue. CCman you have no clue what your talking about. I have been the one who set up our only two alliances with CANDY and Kiwi and I keep in contact with them every day. You only know what I tell you. Unless you actually did something and made a plan instead of just sit up in a high chair thinking you made a top 5 tribe then maybe I may be wrong. But what do I know I got demoted from being a duke today.

DeletedUser

Nothing about that was untrue. CCman you have no clue what your talking about. I have been the one who set up our only two alliances with CANDY and Kiwi and I keep in contact with them every day. You only know what I tell you. Unless you actually did something and made a plan instead of just sit up in a high chair thinking you made a top 5 tribe then maybe I may be wrong. But what do I know I got demoted from being a duke today.

damn... we are seeing SARCOW arguing with each others in the public now.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

2. The tribes involved and their diplomatic relations.

Don't try that BS. Everyone knows about the relations between Bush and ASYLUM.

Any side can deny that until their blue in the face, Yet it is common knowledge.

I know your not stupid, So don't play that card with me. (Take that as a complement or an insult.)

3. This server's settings.

You know i'm correct. Yesterday, some ASYLUM players had hopped over to Bush for an hour or so, To get support.

It takes a stroke of luck to notice the tribe change, and some basic logic to work that one out. It's easy to cheat the settings, Hopping tribes for a few seconds is an easy option to gather allied support. It only makes it a pain.

DeletedUser

Eh. Arguing isnt as bad as getting all pissy with each other. As long as the arguing gets somewhere.

in public... !? It is like husband and wife are arguing in front of the whole crowd in a busy shopping mall. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Plus Alpha all that happened is that I defended my post cause everything in there was accurate CCman challenged it. That really has nothing to do with SARCOW

DeletedUser

Plus Alpha all that happened is that I defended my post cause everything in there was accurate CCman challenged it. That really has nothing to do with SARCOW

When you have to defend your post in public against your fellow duke/baron, it clearly shows to the world how confusing the aristocrats of a tribe are that even there is no coherence among them and they are suppose to lead the tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lucky, your opinions are your own. They do not represent SARCOW in any way.
And your opinions, sad as it is to say, are for your own personal gain and publicly announcing them as truth does not benefit the tribe.

I suggest you heed LJ's advice.
Leave this thread.
You are failing to do our tribe any good.

To the rest of World 19-- The public announcement by Call me Cookie Man holds true up to this point. If changes are made in regard to SARCOW's stance in this matter, they will be made by Call me Cookie Man or LJ93.

DeletedUser

ASYLUM Announcement

First and foremost I would like apologise for the delay of Asylum’s official announcement regarding this situation.

We correspond with STONED’s announcement entirely, and like Leviathan and CANDY, offer our full support and agreement to the stance against Kiwi and their Malicious tactics. This does not involve any formal affiliation to any of the tribes involved.

Asylum clearly don’t share the same views or attitude regarding alliances as Perri, and due to finding out recent intentions committed by Kiwi, and their frequent disrespect of our diplomatic ties we will be dropping our relations with them. They have proved to be sneaky and untrustworthy, and these are qualities we don’t look for in alliances.

Finally we hereby declare that if Kiwi nobles or recruits within K64 or western K63 from this point on, it will be considered an act of aggression and we will act accordingly. Those villages that are currently within K64, We will allow to stay pending they discontinue to expand within the borders of K64.
In addition failure to agree to the stances Proposed by STONED, Levi and candy will also be considered blatant disrespect and an act of hostility.

Signed,

Cabana cigara and drattuts, leaders of Asylum.

DeletedUser

peace prevail mates

mahatma-gandhi.jpg

DeletedUser

Lucky, your opinions are your own. They do not represent SARCOW in any way.
And your opinions, sad as it is to say, are for your own personal gain and publicly announcing them as truth does not benefit the tribe.

I suggest you heed LJ's advice.
Leave this thread.
You are failing to do our tribe any good.

To the rest of World 19-- The public announcement by Call me Cookie Man holds true up to this point. If changes are made in regard to SARCOW's stance in this matter, they will be made by Call me Cookie Man or LJ93.

Ok so according to this and that my statements where untrue. So SARCOW will only attack STONED if they attack Kiwi. Otherwise X{v*} and ASYLUM go right ahead. Apperantly we only have a beef with STONED and if that is what CCman wants then why dont you go right ahead and declare war on STONED?

DeletedUser

But I have to ask, what would Sarcow's response to Xv tar getting Kiwi from range (and if thats their intention, I know them to be capable of it) be ?

I believe everyone signed against my "dirty diplomatics."

So, if I am straightforward with my next war, then I suppose the only reason they might jump in to fight is for greed, amirite?