Side 1: 195,382
Side 2: 223,279
Difference: 27,897

image.php

DeletedUser

FUSION family is pulling back a bit! =]
but still have catching up to do

DeletedUser

lets forget about all that and get some more stats up. kudos to the fused fusion attack on me this weekend. good work. I wrote one of your players that did an excellent job and told them so. even though they did not get the village. i must say the best attacks i have seen yet.

aww praise is good =)

why can everyone in the north just get along.....
and destroy the south :icon_twisted:

haha jokes

but thats one of the cool outcome endings to this world i have thought about

DeletedUser

Results from last weeks DevilK's attacks on me:

Lost 8 villages, took 5 back, another player taking another 1 back because its so isolated.

*The tactic of sending absoluely no support behind some of your noble trains really got me. Of course it made it easy to take them back, except for Augvob, who had some defense next to his new villages from an Inactive player he's been nobling.*

But my OD Defense went up 3.3 million points. Thanks guys. I assume you'll be back in 12 days to get another 2 villages. I should be rimmed in 5 years or so at this rate.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Results from last weeks DevilK's attacks on me:

Lost 8 villages, took 5 back, another player taking another 1 back because its so isolated.

*The tactic of sending absoluely no support behind some of your noble trains really got me. Of course it made it easy to take them back, except for Augvob, who had some defense next to his new villages from an Inactive player he's been nobling.*

But my OD Defense went up 3.3 million points. Thanks guys. I assume you'll be back in 12 days to get another 2 villages. I should be rimmed in 5 years or so at this rate.

Then again, atleast they tried nobling from 6-7 days away which is more then you can say for any FUSION members.

DeletedUser

True. We need a bigger shared border. 5- 7 day noble trips just to get to the front lines for most of our players is making this ugly. Unfortunately we're both boxed in by DNY to the South and the rim tribes to the North.

DeletedUser

So have I. :icon_wink: To be honest, you had such good timing on your actual attacks, I'm surprised you didn't support them enough!

I can time attacks ok..
But im horrible at timing support :icon_redface:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can time attacks ok..
But im horrible at timing support :icon_redface:

Im not sure how that works but who cares?
Surely they are preety much the same thing? Ive never noticed anything differnt cept you click support not attack.

DeletedUser

Im not sure how that works but who cares?
Surely they are preety much the same thing? Ive never noticed anything differnt cept you click support not attack.

I dont understand it either lol

cartman28

im back :icon_wink:, did any1 miss me?
i know im no spoon, but somehow he managed to get blocked 7 days less than me :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Welcome back mate !

lol spoon is just lucky....just let him wait.

DeletedUser

Why the f**k are my replys being deleted?

I also got a stupid infraction for saying welcome back :icon_confused:

The mods are just making me want to spam more by deleting my replys

DeletedUser

Why the f**k are my replys being deleted?

I also got a stupid infraction for saying welcome back :icon_confused:

The mods are just making me want to spam more by deleting my replys

Rick....its same as me i gor 3 for welcoming back you...its encourging banned players to enbreak the rules :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I want to thank fused/fusion for my hard earned 11th od defense rank. Soon to be tenth place.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
war3dw6.gif

13/6 to 15/7, approximately one month's progress. 181 villages gained over FUSION this month, you could say that everyday, DevilK nobles 5-6 more FUSION villages then FUSION nobles off DevilK everyday (including the ones off the Hankey outside of the tribe (about 9 or so)

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 551
Side 2: 361 (+ 9)
Difference: 181