DevilK vs Fusion

Darkknight758

lol fusion isnt (from the looks of it) trying as hard 2 noble DevilK as they are other lil tribes

DeletedUser

This has been a really good war so far..i take my hat off to devilk/devila and their persistence and i congratulate all the Fusion/Fused members for their hard work.. A hard war like this really changes your perception of the game. Its alot of hard work and requires constant vigilance from everyone on both sides.

DeletedUser

This has been a really good war so far..i take my hat off to devilk/devila and their persistence and i congratulate all the Fusion/Fused members for their hard work.. A hard war like this really changes your perception of the game. Its alot of hard work and requires constant vigilance from everyone on both sides.

I agree with you there =]

This has been a really hard fought war so far,
Both tribes should be happy
But be happier if they were winning by more :D
Haha

DeletedUser

Well this war still seems fun i only wish i had started out in k25 that seemes to be where all the fun in the north is that. :) Iv quit this world a few days ago but best wishes to my tribe mates.

DeletedUser

Whats strange about this war is that while Devil is hammering our Western flank the rest of FUSION is merrily going about their business elsewhere. We've actually got a 3.4 million point lead on DevilK now and FUSED has an 11 million point lead on DevilA. I'm not sure what to make of that, but both tribes are still far behind the top 3.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We just dismissed a whole load of members who are going about there business elsewhere. The FUSION family was larger then Devil when we started the war too. Also, you recruited alot of ANWO members, too. It is also far, far easier to noble your own adjacent and inactive players then a resisting player (however badly sitted).

DeletedUser

Whats strange about this war is that while Devil is hammering our Western flank the rest of FUSION is merrily going about their business elsewhere. We've actually got a 3.4 million point lead on DevilK now and FUSED has an 11 million point lead on DevilA. I'm not sure what to make of that, but both tribes are still far behind the top 3.

Tbh its nothing to be proud of. Everyone could noble and increase their points by attacking inactives or barbarians and we are all trying to focus on Fusion so that may be the main reason why you are catching up on us in points

DeletedUser

Most of the villages you are taking around me are either Abandoned or Inactive players so I don't see what your point is. And we have been having to catch up since you didn't declare until after our top dozen or so players moved to some 'other' tribe. But all in all, I'm still bored.

DeletedUser

yea, ive noticed a handful of devil members around me have stopped playing

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most of the villages you are taking around me are either Abandoned or Inactive players so I don't see what your point is. And we have been having to catch up since you didn't declare until after our top dozen or so players moved to some 'other' tribe. But all in all, I'm still bored.

Well, said villages are proving important to FUSION. For example, the with the one's I've taken off Lunz, there's Sunter, Morg-something and yellowcow all sending what I'm pretty sure are real attacks at the moment. And earlier it was Flem 100. I'm entertained, I really needed a boost in my ODD (actually over 1m now :icon_biggrin:), and I like to see nukes hit 100k/100k.

Maybe we noble FUSION inactives - to get closer, and onto the frontlines, but we've really tried to cut down on nobling our own, and maintain focus on this war.

DeletedUser

It is a good strategy, every village can crank out 1k defensive troops a day or a nuke a week, and gets you closer to the front lines. I just don't get why Devil keeps slamming us for doing the same thing they are doing. As far as trying to get other tribes to attack our different flanks, also a good strategy but unfortunately most of those other tribes balk when their councils declare on us. Its like the scene in Braveheart when the Irish rush the Scottish lines, then stop and join up. I can just picture The Lawyer muttering under his breath.

DeletedUser

Quality not Quantity :icon_razz: