Side 2: 1,229,499
Difference: 602,056

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 232,535
Side 2: 94,097
Difference: 138,438

image.php

DeletedUser

FusioN really like nobeling inactives and other tribes dont they? :)

Why dont you focus on us?

cartman28

i think they have people far away, pretending there is no war going on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why, should we save them all for Devil? You should see all the Abandoneds and Inactives Devil is taking over in K16. And those Hankey villages you are nobling yourself are from an Inactive player.

cartman28

Why, should we save them all for Devil? You should see all the Abandoneds and Inactives Devil is taking over in K16. And those Hankey villages you are nobling yourself are from an Inactive player.

good point seeing as we only have 29 vills in k16 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well whats the point in letting FusioN take those?

They were cleared when i took them, so obviously you lot were clearing them :)

I would like to thank you for that.

But if you havent noticed, im also taking FusioN villages, unlike your tribe

DeletedUser

Well taking some villages from me didn't exactly work out so well, so now they're going after the Abandoneds.

DeletedUser

And if you havent noticed, the players that are nobeling inactives from k16, are the players who are in our back lines.
So there using them to get closer

DeletedUser

I lost 2 villages and went up 3.3 million in OD Defense. You call that a successful attack?

DeletedUser

So then why are you complaining that we're doing the same thing you are?

Because i actually am taking FusioN villages too :icon_biggrin:

All i took is A few to get a cluster by you lot in k25

DeletedUser

no i dont doubt that you did good what im saying is please dont accuse of us just nobling abandoned villages
the only reson we do that is to be able to fight closer to the war not for anyother reason
i have flatlined becasue of this war i have seen alot of people around my cluster that i would love to attack but i cant because we have to focus on fusion

DeletedUser

no i dont doubt that you did good what im saying is please dont accuse of us just nobling abandoned villages
the only reson we do that is to be able to fight closer to the war not for anyother reason
i have flatlined becasue of this war i have seen alot of people around my cluster that i would love to attack but i cant because we have to focus on fusion

wow you must have a strict and mean leader?:lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:no i just got a leader that knows how to kick some arse lol

DeletedUser

I lost 2 villages and went up 3.3 million in OD Defense. You call that a successful attack?

sounds a lot more successful than the attacks on me. my od has gone up 5 million and and i have taken about 30 + or - a couple of fusion/fused villages and lost 5 of my own.

nizzles

sounds a lot more successful than the attacks on me. my od has gone up 5 million and and i have taken about 30 + or - a couple of fusion/fused villages and lost 5 of my own.

A majority of those are from inactives, but I will say that you've probably done the most damage on the DevilK side. Well done :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

no i disagree with that i have done totally nothin lol
i deserve that honor i do the most damage hands down lol of course im joking lol

DeletedUser

SOMETHING UNEXPECTED MIGHT HAPPEN TOMORROW

hang on for it people of the P&P, but whatever it is i am no part of it