Are HOT losing ground in their wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Side 1: MPX-E

Side 2: HOT HOT|NE HOT|FR HOT|NW HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW1 HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTSE2 HOTSW3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 69
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 718,740
Side 2: 700,012
Difference: 18,728

image.php

What theory?

Side 1: MPXCaB

Side 2: HOT HOT|NE HOT|FR HOT|NW HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW1 HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTSE2 HOTSW3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 302,282
Side 2: 207,631
Difference: 94,651

image.php

What do you know...

DeletedUser

My theory was that MPX-E was performing better than the other 2 MPX branches and I thought that seing the experience and activeness of the MPX players in the NW.
And I was right as MPX-E and the other HOT branches draw.

DeletedUser

Except I think you, and I admit, me, underestimated MPXCaB.

DeletedUser

What are the official MPX tribes now?

Well, there were MPX-E, MPXCaB, MPX-32 and MPX|WR. Then if we remove MPX|WR, the current Eagles, we get...

MPX-E, MPXCaB and MPX-32, unless I'm completely mistaken.

DeletedUser

So then its MPX-32 who is making MPX lose the stats against HOT? Because MPX-E draws and MPXCaB is doing a good job too...

DeletedUser18663

Also mano what you need to think about is the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of swords and spears that the good natured tw is sending to HOT players.

Seriously why are TW supporting HOT...why not at least make it a little bit fairer fight?

paladin.

Yes... one village that i took from HOT had a whole lot of TW support incoming, i was thinking of killing it while it was in my village but i decided to be nice and let it stay. Turned out that the HOT guy tried to take it back and ended up killing most of the support from TW and all the nukes from HOT :)

DeletedUser

Also mano what you need to think about is the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of swords and spears that the good natured tw is sending to HOT players.

Seriously why are TW supporting HOT...why not at least make it a little bit fairer fight?

Ummm, because that's what allies do. You know, like when MPX sends support to ATEN?

DeletedUser

Exactly dreid, same thing that MPX did when with Aten in the previous war..

DeletedUser

Yes... one village that i took from HOT had a whole lot of TW support incoming, i was thinking of killing it while it was in my village but i decided to be nice and let it stay. Turned out that the HOT guy tried to take it back and ended up killing most of the support from TW and all the nukes from HOT :)

:icon_biggrin: That happened to me when trying to take a CAKE village.. it seems my mate had sent support to him months ago and had forgot to send his troups back... the best thing is to keep the support, its easy, especially for big people, to forget about it until it gets attacked :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser18663

There was never orders by MPX dukes to support aten! But there are orders by TW dukes to support HOT.

Perhaps its because most of tw would rather not support HOT and have to be ordered to do it i dont know but its being pushed a lot.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: That happened to me when trying to take a CAKE village.. it seems my mate had sent support to him months ago and had forgot to send his troups back... the best thing is to keep the support, its easy, especially for big people, to forget about it until it gets attacked :icon_twisted:

Some players have the filter set in the reports, so sometimes they don`t even notice it.

DeletedUser

There was never orders by MPX dukes to support aten! But there are orders by TW dukes to support HOT.

Perhaps its because most of tw would rather not support HOT and have to be ordered to do it i dont know but its being pushed a lot.

How do you know that?

DeletedUser2248

That is really quite amusing.

The truth is TW members are always recommended to support our allies - although no such orders have ever been given. It is no different from any other alliance in the game.

Afterall, isnt that what an alliance is all about? If we were allied with a tribe and they werent supporting us - they wouldnt be allies for very long.

DeletedUser

Well,
If TW wanted to send HOT support they obviously can. They are Allies. We can support Aten, if asked. If HOT feel like they need support from their allies then so be it. TW will be supporting HOT because they see them as a key strategic ally in the Aten war. If they are not needed in the Aten war, then it is my mistake. It is how i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.