Are HOT losing ground in their wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Perhaps its because most of tw would rather not support HOT and have to be ordered to do it i dont know but its being pushed a lot.

Saying something without proving it is just the same as saying nothing , please don't make some false assumptions and go posting them on the forums , if you want to do some propaganda then do it properly .

burnsy_14

Saying something without proving it is just the same as saying nothing , please don't make some false assumptions and go posting them on the forums , if you want to do some propaganda then do it properly .

What he actually said is true.

burnsy_14

That is really quite amusing.

The truth is TW members are always recommended to support our allies - although no such orders have ever been given. It is no different from any other alliance in the game.

Afterall, isnt that what an alliance is all about? If we were allied with a tribe and they werent supporting us - they wouldnt be allies for very long.

IF anything TW hate HOT...

TW forums are full of members bickering about HOT dropping the NAP with Aten, because it seems that HOT could take credit for the war an stuff, even some rumours off TW turning on HOT themselves, dont worry HOT they arent yet, they are gona wait a bit while you help them try to take Aten Down.

DeletedUser

TW forums are full of members bickering about HOT dropping the NAP with Aten, because it seems that HOT could take credit for the war an stuff, even some rumours off TW turning on HOT themselves, dont worry HOT they arent yet, they are gona wait a bit while you help them try to take Aten Down.

Burnsy , you do realize that Aten and HOT are NAPs now right ? I don't think HoT would go to war Aten while they have SLB and MPX warring them .

So how should they help us taking Aten down ? oh and by the way , I think Aten are down already :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Burnsy , you do realize that Aten and HOT are NAPs now right ? I don't think HoT would go to war Aten while they have SLB and MPX warring them .

So how should they help us taking Aten down ? oh and by the way , I think Aten are down already :icon_wink:

Wrong. HOT and ATEN are neutral. Some HOT members were angry as one of Aten's dukes had broke the ceasefire. It isnt a war as there are orders of no coordinated attacks against them.

For the rest you are right. Also it seems that both MPX and Aten have spies on the TW internal forum... or they assume things to try to divide HOT and TW as they know that if they dont they wont stand a chance against us.

And burnsy I am happy to see you admit that you (ie Aten) are being taken down :)

kommissarwulf

I think you might want to get your facts straight before you tell a member of Aten about the diplomacy that HOT has put into place with us. Just an idea :icon_wink:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
well unless Aten is some war-macine, being up against the top two families in this world would result in failure.
This far into the world.

kommissarwulf

well unless Aten is some war-macine, being up against the top two families in this world would result in failure.
This far into the world.

It's certainly interesting being a member of Aten these days. I won't deny that. I like it though, keeps things interesting.

DeletedUser

I think you might want to get your facts straight before you tell a member of Aten about the diplomacy that HOT has put into place with us. Just an idea :icon_wink:

Thanks for telling me that , I will do it next time :icon_redface: still I bet some Aten still think Hot are naps :icon_eek:

kommissarwulf

Thanks for telling me that , I will do it next time :icon_redface: still I bet some Aten still think Hot are naps :icon_eek:

I greatly doubt that. Some of us had seen it coming for a while now.

kommissarwulf

You still said some , some-if I remember correctly- means the opposite of most :icon_razz:

Not everyone plays the politics game. Most/all tend to read circular mails though :icon_wink:

jc_jc

That's why I think TW will be last to stand, once aten is gone (which is a long way away) or it breaks up for any reason, TW will turn on HOT leaving it the only 'superfamily' this world will have left.

DeletedUser2248

Thats complete BS.

You can never keep all members happy and of course their is some members who have said things along the lines of what you are suggesting. However, I can assure you there would be a hell of alot more 'bickering', as you put it, should we drop relations with Hot.

The majority of the tribe is happy with Hot being our allies.

DeletedUser2248

That's why I think TW will be last to stand, once aten is gone (which is a long way away) or it breaks up for any reason, TW will turn on HOT leaving it the only 'superfamily' this world will have left.

If TW achieve our long plan goals (believe it or not being here at the end is one of them) and Hot is the only other tribe left standing with us of course we are going to fight. That is no secret.

DeletedUser

For the rest you are right. Also it seems that both MPX and Aten have spies on the TW internal forum... or they assume things to try to divide HOT and TW as they know that if they dont they wont stand a chance against us.

...or there's this old fashioned thing called IGM... but what do I know...

Dougalo7

Well thanks Cpt. Obvious, without this tidbit of information I would NEVER have figured it out!
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser18663

I can prove it if you want to cao cao...and mate ive been a member of tw for about two years and ive never tried my hand at propaganda im not going to start now im just telling the truth.

DeletedUser18663

That is really quite amusing.

The truth is TW members are always recommended to support our allies - although no such orders have ever been given. It is no different from any other alliance in the game.

Afterall, isnt that what an alliance is all about? If we were allied with a tribe and they werent supporting us - they wouldnt be allies for very long.

Ummm i have information that says differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.