Are HOT losing ground in their wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ummm i have information that says differently.

What a load of garbage. Just another super ego coming on here to spout that they know everything and that they are teh spy0r.

TW has two allies at the moment and we value both of them. Do we have problems with allies? Yes. Do we have problems with NAPs? Yes.

Will we hit HOT after the ATEN war resolves itself? Eventually, though there will be other scores to settle before that happens. When you calculate how big ATEN still is, how much fight they have left, and all the possibilities in between, I doubt there are too many HOT members chewing their fingernails.

Everyone has problems with allies, particularly in war times. I'm sure ATEN wished their allies would have some balls and stand up for them. Alas they won't and they are left to fight on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2248

Ummm i have information that says differently.

Well you're info must be wrong.

Although I do find it quite laughable you consider the fact that TW supports its allies as a negative! :lol:

kommissarwulf

Everyone has problems with allies, particularly in war times. I'm sure ATEN wished their allies would have some balls and stand up for them. Alas they won't and they are left to fight on their own.

This amuses me. Greatly. Thank you dried :lol:

kommissarwulf

Yeah I kinda thought one of you might see it that way lol. Never mind, I'm sure you know what I was trying to say.

You know me, always able to pick out on the little bits of posts that matter most.

DeletedUser

Yeah, sorry, we're sort of preoccupied with... EleAud, WB and HOT :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser18663

What a load of garbage. Just another super ego coming on here to spout that they know everything and that they are teh spy0r.

TW has two allies at the moment and we value both of them. Do we have problems with allies? Yes. Do we have problems with NAPs? Yes.

Will we hit HOT after the ATEN war resolves itself? Eventually, though there will be other scores to settle before that happens. When you calculate how big ATEN still is, how much fight they have left, and all the possibilities in between, I doubt there are too many HOT members chewing their fingernails.

Im a superego?? Seriously i only ever post on this forum when i have something to say..i dont go in spamming other threads like some people.

Perhaps youd want to take a look at yourself...do kettle & pot come to mind??

Dreid
Total Posts: 379 (0.50 posts per day)
Find all posts by dreid
Find all threads started by dreid

Seonghong
Total Posts: 72 (0.23 posts per day)
Find all posts by Seonghong
Find all threads started by Seonghong

Also i never said anything about spying...thats not how i get my information as i dont really approve of it.

I was just making the point that it would make the war more even and more fun if tw didnt support hot...dont think for a second that i actually thought you would do it it was just a wish.

DeletedUser18663

Well you're info must be wrong.

Although I do find it quite laughable you consider the fact that TW supports its allies as a negative! :lol:

I see it as a negative to the war yes...it would be more even and fun...i dont see whats so funny?

DeletedUser

I am curious about how my tribe is doing, so here it is! Enjoy~~

Side 1: Eagles

Side 2: HOTNW1 HOT|NE HOT|FR HOT|NW HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW2 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTSE2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 1,343
Difference: 1,252

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 11
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 849,349
Side 2: 13,556,320
Difference: 12,706,971

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 266,461
Side 2: 94,204
Difference: 172,257

image.php

DeletedUser

Thats complete BS.

You can never keep all members happy and of course their is some members who have said things along the lines of what you are suggesting.

Now can you? TW is made up by many players, some of these players like certain families/tribes and dislike others due to their past experience.

Which is logical:icon_rolleyes:

Same would be with other families as well

kommissarwulf

Now can you? TW is made up by many players, some of these players like certain families/tribes and dislike others due to their past experience.

Which is logical:icon_rolleyes:

Same would be with other families as well

[Gunbound-mode]FAIL[/Gunbound-mode]

DeletedUser2248

I see it as a negative to the war yes...it would be more even and fun...i dont see whats so funny?

Whats so funny is your insistence that TW Dukes have commanded our players to support our allies.

Of course you see it as a negative, although I doubt you would if TW was supporting MPX against Hot.

walleye

Dreid
Total Posts: 379 (0.50 posts per day)
Find all posts by dreid
Find all threads started by dreid

Seonghong
Total Posts: 72 (0.23 posts per day)
Find all posts by Seonghong
Find all threads started by Seonghong

i hate it how people relate number of posts to somethng to do with personality. Such a stupid conclusion.

Seonghong, you are an average human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.