Time Of Peace

lolk.madhu

chill tulley...for what it's worth, i think you're right about cemedia and the war..

DeletedUser5436

tulley i must be honest why support leads!!!!!!!! lol, i respect you and all but damn you have been through some hard times.

back on topic anyway before i incur an infraction, ftr have done a wonderfull job they played on cemedia's , for lack of a better word, fear, and used it to get all of STW to fight alongside them, not many remember but a huge can of whoop ass was opened on ftr and they were getting killed left right and centre, looking back at it, the war would probably be over by now.

Whoever got cemedia to fight with ftr is a genius, not only did they get a superpower to aid them , they managed to brainwash most of stw in the process. If tw , hot etc etc all joined ftr, but stw joined Xig, this war would still have ended all ready , why you ask? simply because stw are fighting back the most out of any alliance tribe, TW are pretty non-existant , HOT are still there, FTR are taking a nice holiday in the core while STW are fighting everywhere, and like Tulley pointed out, the south is not a nice area for any alliance member, i truly do wonder if cemeida would be so quick to side with ftr if he resided in the south.

(please forgive my grammer in a rush and just had to get a few things of my chest)

Soldier

DeletedUser

!

Leeds are my home club. I have a tenner on with this fit bird about them staying up, probaly lost it but heh. Off to see them on saturday with Ross The Boss!

Andrea, dont call him an idiot. He's possessing his opinion. Like I said over IGM, I'll say do whatever I like, until I get my chance in your council.

DeletedUser

tully you talk too much....there is nothing wrong with voicing your own opinion but in my experience talking to you one on one, you fail to think logically without jumping to conclusions and take everything out of context...

DeletedUser5436

To me all its looks like, your high council refuses to listen to tulley's ideas or issues regarding this war hence tulley is voicing those issues on the public forum where most to listen, as far as i can tell nothing wrong has been said, this is a place to talk about opinions and that is exactly what i see.

DeletedUser

Ry-Fi, logically thinking towards the council is making sure your up their arse. Is that me - I dont think so. I voice opinions against StW and against any1 I damn feel like talking about.

DeletedUser

Ry-Fi, logically thinking towards the council is making sure your up their arse. Is that me - I dont think so. I voice opinions against StW and against any1 I damn feel like talking about.

chill out, i support the first amendment too. You are just flawed in the sense that when i approached you to ask your opinion on things, since i am *IN* the council, you were defiant and just went off on a rant and got us no where, so i stopped asking you for your opinion. The council is very democratic, you like to talk trash about it and complain that the south has no representation when the reality is the south did not vote in any of the polls....not my fault.

lolk.madhu

maybe the StW council would like to continue this exchange of "whatever you'd call this" IGM?
the last thing anyne would want to know is that StW can't agree on anything...:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

maybe the StW council would like to continue this exchange of "whatever you'd call this" IGM?
the last thing anyne would want to know is that StW can't agree on anything...:icon_neutral:

agreed, im done

DeletedUser

Tulley is not on the StW council, last time I checked...wonder why.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tulley is not on the StW council, last time I checked...wonder why.:icon_rolleyes:

Cemedia's hatred for me? Strange I havent been rimmed, like he promised. Maybe because of some council members defending me he cant put his promise through?

DeletedUser

Cemedia's hatred for me?

Well...I could say it here, and be banned. Or send you an IGM, but you probably know what happened there. Could say it in the private forum, but then the topic might disappear before you run out of arguments. Cemedia's hatred has nothing to do with you not being in the council :lol: That's just your excuse

DeletedUser

Well...I could say it here, and be banned. Or send you an IGM, but you probably know what happened there. Could say it in the private forum, but then the topic might disappear before you run out of arguments. Cemedia's hatred has nothing to do with you not being in the council :lol: That's just your excuse

Oh god, if I was that desperate to prove my case I'd give you my msn pass & name and then let you circle through the amounts of times he's threatened me.

DeletedUser

Oh god, if I was that desperate to prove my case I'd give you my msn pass & name and then let you circle through the amounts of times he's threatened me.

So he's threatened you...doesn't mean that's why you're not on the council

lolk.madhu

Ugh guys i know i'm a noob here, but i strongly suggest you have this discussion In-Game!
I have no opinion, and mine doesn't count for much in the Council, but you guys taking shots at each other in the External Forums tells anyone else 1 thing -
"StW are falling apart"
How much thats tru, i don't know...But the enemy sure as hell doesn't need to know that..(Im in Aten, btw...)
Tulley as far as i see things, you guys are sticking with the St. Wolf Union..So either you have to make amends with cemedia, or leave...
Stop takin each othr apart here..Nt good for publicity...

DeletedUser

So he's threatened you...doesn't mean that's why you're not on the council

Because of his hatred to me not being up his arse. He's constantly attacked me and also tried to make 'friends' with me as he put it, just to try to win me to hate XiG.